Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Acting for God
Pages in category "Acting for God"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- If you act according to the order of God, then He's responsible. And if you act against the will of God, then you are responsible
- In pure consciousness, our actions will be dovetailed to the will of isvara, and that will make us happy. It is not that we have to cease all activities. Rather, our activities are to be purified, and purified activities are called bhakti
- Instead of being inimical toward other living entities, one should act piously by engaging in the service of the Supreme Lord, thus avoiding a fearful situation both in this life and in the next
- Sometimes He incarnates Himself or empowers a suitable living being to act for Him, but in either case the purpose is the same: the Lord wants the suffering living being to go back home, back to Godhead
- Sri, pusti, gir, kanti, kirti, tusti, ila, jaya, vidyavidya, maya, samvit, sandhini, hladini, bhakti, murti, vimala, yoga, prahvi, isana, anugraha, etc. All these energies act in different spheres of the Lord's supremacy