Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Achieving Krsna Consciousness
Pages in category "Achieving Krsna Consciousness"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Actually, the cultivation of knowledge or renunciation, which are favorable for achieving a footing in Krsna consciousness, may be accepted in the beginning, but ultimately they may also come to be rejected
- Although life in Bharata-varsa, in a lower planetary system, is very short, one who lives there can elevate himself to full Krsna consciousness and achieve the highest perfection, even in this short life
- Because such attachment in pure Krsna consciousness is very rare and not possible to achieve even for many liberated persons
- Because this transcendental position is at once achieved by one who is in Krsna consciousness, the devotee of the Lord is unaffected by the dualities of material existence, namely distress and happiness, cold and heat, etc
- I am glad to note your determination to be freed from the material entanglement by chanting Hare Krishna mantra. This is the recommended process for this age of disagreement for achieving Krishna consciousness
- In Krsna consciousness, one comes directly into communion with Krsna, and thus all directions from Krsna may be understood in that transcendental state. One is sure to achieve results by such activities and attain conclusive knowledge
- It is stated in the Vedic literature that to purchase the most valuable thing, Krsna consciousness, one has to develop intense eagerness for achieving success. This intense eagerness is very nicely expressed by Bilvamangala Thakura
- Krishna Consciousness is a transcendental science which can be revealed to a sincere devotee who is prepared to render service to the Lord. Krishna Consciousness is not achieved by dry arguments or by academic qualifications
- Krishna Consciousness is spiritual consciousness, and whatever is achieved in the matter of realization of this spiritual progress, will never go in vain
- Krsna consciousness can be achieved simply by your intense desire that "This life I shall try to achieve favor of Krsna." Krsna will help you
- O great brahmana (Sukadeva), this is my great doubt. How was it possible for a person like King Priyavrata, who was so attached to wife, children and home, to achieve the topmost infallible perfection in Krsna consciousness
- One may question, "If I simply try to achieve Krsna consciousness, then how my belly problem will be solved?"
- One seriously eager to achieve transcendental perfection, Krsna consciousness, must eat krsna-prasadam. Such food is sattvika, or in the material quality of goodness, but when offered to Krsna it becomes transcendental
- One should be engaged for earning money because the body requires material necessities. That's all right. But his real attention should be how to achieve spiritual consciousness, or Krsna consciousness
- Our only duty is how to achieve full Krsna consciousness. Other things, there is no need of trying
- The Bhagavad-gita confirms that the devotee always absorbed in Krsna consciousness has no anxieties for his maintenance or protection. Being constantly absorbed in Krsna consciousness, he ultimately achieves the highest perfection
- The highest kind of happiness that a man can achieve is to be promoted to the spiritual planets by practice of Krsna consciousness. A life of Krsna consciousness is therefore the solution to all the problems of material existence
- The Krsna consciousness movement is trying to bring everyone to the highest interest. The process may be differently named, but if the aim is one, people should follow it to achieve the ultimate goal in life
- The real purpose of yoga practice is to achieve the highest perfection of Krsna consciousness, as explained in the last verse of this (sixth) chapter
- There is a higher principle. In the Bhagavad-gita also the Lord says that one has to give up all other principles of elevation and take simply to the method of Krsna consciousness. That will help him in achieving the highest perfection of life
- There is no guarantee that we will live one hundred years. There is no guarantee. Anyone, at any moment, can pass away. Therefore, before the next death comes, one must be fully Krsna conscious. That is the highest achievement of life
- This is an instance of the mind's endurance due to achieving the best thing in the world. The best thing in the world is absorption in Krsna consciousness
- This Krsna consciousness must be achieved through the mercy of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu. One cannot be complete in Krsna consciousness unless he accepts Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His associates as the only means for success
- This sinful desire-seed can be removed only by achieving Krsna consciousness
- We have to take faith in the words of Krsna and put our complete faith and devotion at the lotus feet of Krsna. That will make us happy and make progress in Krsna consciousness in order to achieve the highest goal of life, back to Godhead
- When one is sufficiently eager to achieve success in devotional service, that eagerness is called samutkantha. This means "complete eagerness." Actually this eagerness is the price for achieving success in Krsna consciousness