Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Accordingly"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A person born into an aristocratic or highly placed family but who does not act accordingly is put into the hellish trench of blood, pus and urine called the Vaitarani River
- Accepting nonpermanent things, such demoniac people create their own God, create their own hymns and chant accordingly. The result is that they become more and more attracted to two things - sex enjoyment and accumulation of material wealth
- Every living entity under the influence of material nature has a particular type of body and a particular type of psychological and biological activities accordingly
- Everyone should find out whether he is a brahmana, ksatriya, vaisya or sudra and should thus be educated accordingly. Then his life will be successful. Otherwise, all of human society will be confused
- If he associates with the mode of ignorance, he gets the body of an animal or an inferior man, but if he associates with the mode of goodness or passion, he gets a body accordingly
- If one wants to go from India to Europe, where the climatic condition is different, one has to change his dress accordingly. Similarly, a complete change of body is necessary if one wants to go to the transcendental planets of Vaikuntha
- That promise (In whatever way My devotees surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly) has been broken by the worship of the gopis, as Lord Krsna Himself admits
- The different grades of living entities are not created by Brahmaji by his capricious whims, but he is entrusted with the task of giving the living entities different grades of body so that they can work accordingly
- The kasaya, or saffron loincloth of a sannyasi, indicates freedom from all attractive material garments, and thus he (Maharaja Yudhisthira) changed his dress accordingly
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Krsna said: A friend of a brahmana is not to be killed, but if he is an aggressor he must be killed. All these rulings are in the scriptures, and you should act accordingly
- The Visnu who lies on the Causal Ocean is an incarnation of Lord Sankarsana, and, accordingly, the emotion of being a devotee is always present in His heart
- There is nothing mystical about getting Gaura Nitai deities for worshiping. The Lord is all powerful and omnipresent, he knows the heart of the devotee and reciprocates with the devotee accordingly