According to Krsna
Pages in category "According to Krsna"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- A perfect Vaisnava or Krsna conscious person, is always in this transcendental position because he speaks according to Krsna and His representative. Vaisnavas speak exactly according to the tune of Krsna, whatever they say is free from these four defects
- According to Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Rupa Gosvami in his Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu, Narada Muni in the Narada Pancaratra and Bhagavan Sri Krsna in Bhagavad-gita, a pure devotee never wants anything from the Lord
- According to Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (18.55), only those who engage in His loving devotional service will be admitted to the spiritual world and return to Godhead, not others
- According to Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 18.55): One can understand Me as I am, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, only by devotional service. And when one is in full consciousness of Me by such devotion, he can enter into the kingdom of God
- According to Krsna: This divine energy of Mine, consisting of the three modes of material nature, is difficult to overcome. But those who have surrendered unto Me can easily cross beyond it
- According to Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 15.7): The living entities in this conditioned world are My eternal fragmental parts. Due to conditioned life, they are struggling very hard with the six senses, which include the mind
- According to Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.26): "If one offers Me with love and devotion a leaf, a flower, a fruit or water, I will accept it." Krsna can accept anything offered by His devotee with devotion
- According to Lord Krsna in the Bhagavad-gita (BG 9.34): Engage your mind always in thinking of Me, become My devotee, offer obeisances to Me and worship Me. Being completely absorbed in Me, surely you will come to Me. This process is very simple
- Although His original name is Krsna (krsnas tu bhagavan svayam (SB 1.3.28)), He acts in unlimited ways, and according to His work He has many, many thousands of names
- Although sometimes plans appear contradictory, there is a definite plan behind all action. One who is experienced and is favored by the Lord can understand that everything is being done according to the Lord's supreme plan
- Although the Battle of Kuruksetra was almost finished, still, according to His (Krsna's) vow, He should not have taken up His own weapon. But the emergency was more important than the vow
- Anyone who is able to understand this (that the living entities are subordinate to God), according to the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, knows the purpose of the Vedas; no one else knows the purpose of the Vedas. BG 1972 purports
- Arjuna said, My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy, and I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your instructions. BG 18.73 - 1972
- As required according to the scheduled round of His pastimes, Krsna returned in the evening, entered the house of each of the cowherd boys, and engaged exactly like the former boys, thus enlivening their mothers with transcendental pleasure - SB 10.13.23
- If the world affairs are adjusted according to our Krsna conscious plan, there will be no difficulty for all the nations, all the countries. They will be happy
- If you do not act according to My direction and do not fight, then you will be falsely directed. By your nature, you will have to be engaged in warfare. BG 18.59 - 1972
- In Bhagavad-gita (4.11) the Lord (Krsna) says: "As devotees surrender unto Me, I reward them accordingly. Everyone follows My path in all respects, O son of Prtha"
- In Bhagavad-gita (BG 4.11) the Lord (Krsna) says, ye yatha mam prapadyante tams tathaiva bhajamy aham. "As one surrenders unto Me, I reward him accordingly."
- It is the constitutional position of the living entity to be situated in this pure consciousness - free from doubt and prepared to act according to Krsna's instructions
- King Nanda said, "Actually, he (Garga Muni) said that my son has many varieties of names, according to His different qualities and activities"
- Krsna says in BG (18.66): "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear." Unless one pleases the SP of G according to His demand, no good result will come from any of his actions
- Krsna was born the son of Devaki, but according to the Lord's original plan, as prophesied to Brahma, He went to Vrndavana to give pleasure to mother Yasoda and Nanda Maharaja and other intimate friends and devotees for eleven years
- Narada Muni said, "According to Your (Krsna's) perfect plan, this material world is created by the interaction of the modes of nature, and by You it is maintained and annihilated"
- Now there are innumerable devotees who are offering Krsna with love and faith, patram puspam phalam toyam. Just like in this temple, we are offering to the Deity according to the order of Krsna some preparation made of patram puspam phalam toyam
- One should cease from materialistic activities and take up spiritual activities. Then the solution to the problem will be achieved. Spiritual activities are activities performed according to the order of Krsna
- One should conduct his social, political and religious affairs according to His instructions. We are spreading the Krsna consciousness movement to try to establish a society the way that Krsna wants it. This is the meaning of Krsna consciousness
- One who executes his duties according to My injunctions and who follows this teaching faithfully, without envy, becomes free from the bondage of fruitive actions. BG 3.31 - 1972
- One who teaches other conclusion from that of the Bhagavad-gita and the succession of acaryas is certainly not a guru, and in fact according to Lord Krsna, he is a fool, - the word Krsna uses is mudha, ass, rascal
- Only Krsna is the supreme master, and all others are His servants. As Krsna desires, everyone dances according to His tune
- The Battle of Kuruksetra was fought according to the plan of the Lord (Krsna) so that undesirable persons could get out of the world and a peaceful kingdom under His devotee could be established
- The injunctions or directions of the Lord are infallible, and their benefits are fully assured. According to His directions, which are explained in this verse (SB 7.7.30-31), the perfect form of religion is bhakti-yoga
- Through receiving knowledge in this way (by understanding the Bhagavad-gita), we should know that Krsna is pleased, and we should serve Him favorably, according to His pleasure
- We are dancing according to the desire of the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), but out of ignorance and illusion we think we are independent of the supreme will
- We have to live. The same thing: we are also working, we are also eating, we are sleeping, we are also marrying - but according to Krsna's direction. Then it is Krsna conscious life and perfect life
- When Arjuna understood that it was Krsna's plan to reduce the unnecessary increase of population, he agreed to fight according to Krsna's desire. He again took up his weapons-his arrows and bow-to fight under the order of the SP of Godhead. BG 1972 pur
- When Arjuna was fully situated in the principles of bhagavata-dharma, he said - I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your (Krsna's) instructions - BG 18.73
- When Krsna, high in the sky, assumed the mahima-siddhi, the demon, unable to go further, was obliged to stop his force and come down according to Krsna's desire. One should not, therefore, compete with Krsna's mystic power
- While performing duties according to the order of Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one constantly remembers Him, His names and His qualities
- Whoever performs his every activity with transcendental consciousness - according to My (Krsna's) direction, without any grudge toward Me - he also becomes free from the bondage of work