This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Acceptable"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- Sex life for creating exemplary population is acceptable to all sages and authorities of Vedic scripture
- Spiritual culture is not dogmatic faith but it is based on philosophy, reason and culture. This can be introduced very easily through convenient methods of music, dance and refreshment which are acceptable by all grades of human being
- That is acceptable for everyone, especially in this age. One should engage himself in hearing from pure devotees about the activities of the Lord. That is considered the supreme benediction for mankind
- The analogy concerning the spiritual body of the Sat-Guru is acceptable, but not in the material sense. In the material world, the gold box and the gold plated box may be different in price, but in spiritual world there is no such distinction
- The conception of one world state can only be fulfilled if we can follow the infallible authority. An imperfect human being cannot create an ideology acceptable to everyone
- The Mayavadi philosopher's presentation is that the living entity enjoys his pastimes by accepting the body of a hog. This theory is not acceptable because the word "pastime" implies voluntary acceptance for enjoyment. This interpretation is misleading
- The Supersoul, or Paramatma, however, being present everywhere & within everyone, is also conscious of everyone's existence. The theory that the soul & the Supersoul are one is not acceptable because it is not confirmed by authoritative Vedic literature
- This is most nonsensical and offensive and is not acceptable to the author of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu