Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
accent | accented | accents | accentuated | accentuating
Pages in category "Accent"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- It is the practice of the brahmanas conversant with the science to pronounce a Vedic mantra in the right accent
- It is the practice of the brahmanas conversant with the science to pronounce a Vedic mantra in the right accent. The combination of the mantra and Sanskrit words must be chanted with the right pronunciation
- The four Kumaras, headed by Sanat-kumara, who all knew the transcendental pastimes of the Lord, glorified the Lord in rhythmic accents with selected words full of affection and love
- The parivrajakacaryas are not always expert in pronouncing the Vedic mantras, which are practiced systematically by accent and meter by the brahmanas who are meant for administering Vedic rites
- The terminations of the atmane-pada are employed when the fruit of the action accrues to the agent of verbs having an indicatory n or a svarita accent
- The Vedic mantras mostly begin with pranava omkara and it requires some training to pronounce the metrical accent, without which the mantras cannot be successfully chanted
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned the favorable and unfavorable accents and meters, how to sing different kinds of rhythms and melodies, and how to follow them by beating different kinds of drums