Category:Absorbed in Thought of Krsna
"Vasudeva's thought of protecting Krsna" |"constant thought of Krsna" |"in thought of Krsna" |"the thought of Krsna" |"thoughts of Krsna"
Subcategories Pages in category
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Devotees of God Are Always Absorbed in Thoughts of Krsna (1 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Absorbed in Thought of Krsna"
The following 140 pages are in this category, out of 140 total.
- A person working in Krsna consciousness is the perfect yogi, because his mind is always absorbed in Krsna's activities
- Absorbed in the thought of the transcendental qualities of the Lord (Krsna), who is glorified in select poetry, the ladies on the roofs of all the houses of Hastinapura began to talk of Him. This talk was more attractive than the hymns of the Vedas
- Absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, the gopi who was carrying her friend began to boast that she was Krsna herself: "All of you just see my movement!"
- After the mind is completely absorbed in Krsna consciousness, one can enter the planet known as Goloka Vrndavana. To enter the association of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one has to understand Krsna
- Akrura himself was a great devotee of the Lord (Krsna), while going to Vrndavana he began to pray to the Lord. Devotees are always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, and Akrura was constantly thinking of Lord Krsna's lotus eyes
- Akrura thought, "Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the spiritual master of all spiritual masters; He is the deliverer of all fallen souls and the proprietor of the three worlds"
- All big, big yogis, there may be, but a person who is always absorbed in thought of Krsna within himself, he is greater than all such big, big yogis
- All the cowherd men, including Nanda Maharaja, used to talk of the wonderful activities of Lord Krsna and Balarama, and they were always so much absorbed in those talks that they forgot the threefold miseries of this material existence
- All the wives of Lord Krsna were completely absorbed in thought of Him. Krsna is known as Yogesvara, the master of all yogis, and all the wives of Krsna at Dvaraka used to keep this Yogesvara within their hearts
- Always, twenty-four hours, cent percent, he will be absorbed in Krsna and at the time of death at once transferred there. This should be the process of life. Therefore we have taken this movement, Krsna consciousness. Join us. Cooperate with us
- Anyone whose full consciousness is always absorbed in Me (Krsna), even if in lust, is elevated. As a fried seed cannot fructify, so any desire in connection with My loving service cannot produce any fruitive result, as in ordinary karma
- As long as one is absorbed in thoughts of krsna-lila, especially Krsna's childhood pastimes, as Pariksit Maharaja desired to be, one is always merged in actual kaivalya
- As through devotion to the Lord one can attain His abode, many have attained that goal by abandoning their sinful activities and absorbing their minds in the Lord through lust, envy, fear or affection
- Because the gopis were fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, they were imitating His different postures and pastimes
- Being absorbed in thoughts of Krsna is neither expensive nor troublesome
- Being completely absorbed in His thought, she gave up her material body conditioned by the laws of nature
- Brahma said, "One who is always absorbed in meditation on Your original form of Krsna easily crosses over the ocean of material nescience"
- By constantly being absorbed in the thought of Krsna, one cannot be affected by the contamination of material activities
- By fully concentrating on distributing books for Krsna, one is fully absorbed in Krsna. This is samadhi
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu was absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and His pastimes. His state of mind brought Him the atmosphere of Vrndavana and Govardhana Hill
- Consciousness is there. Just absorb it in Krsna. Consciousness must be absorbed in some thought. Make it Krsna thought always. Make your program in such a way that you cannot go out of Krsna thought
- Draupadi also saw that her husbands, without caring for her, were leaving home. She knew well about Lord Vasudeva, Krsna, the Personality of Godhead. Both she and Subhadra became absorbed in thoughts of Krsna
- Drona and Dhara said "When we take birth again within the universe, may the Supreme Lord Krsna in His most attractive feature of childhood absorb our whole attention"
- Especially for the conditioned soul, Narada Muni recommends that one somehow or other be absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, for that will save one from all the dangers of material existence
- Everything is clearly said in the BG. I speak, therefore, to my disciples that "You simply repeat like parrot BG and follow first your life. Don't try to become very big scholar, do interpretation. Remain foolish & believe in Krsna. Then life is perfect"
- For a moment he remained dead silent, and his body did not move. He became absorbed in the nectar of remembering the Lord's lotus feet in devotional ecstasy, and he appeared to be going increasingly deeper into that ecstasy
- For all the queens, Krsna was their only worshipable object. They were always absorbed in thought of Krsna, the lotus-eyed and beautifully blackish Personality of Godhead
- Full absorption in thought of Krsna is the highest platform of bhakti-yoga
- Haridasa Thakura was always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and the holy name of Krsna. Therefore the feminine poses the woman exhibited were just like crying in the forest
- Haridasa Thakura, fully surrendered to the lotus feet of Krsna, was always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna by chanting the holy names of the Lord 300,000 times daily as a vow
- He (Sisupala) was always absorbed in thought of Krsna, and thus he first got the salvation of sayujya-mukti, merging into the existence of the Supreme, and was finally reinstated in his original position of personal service
- Hearing this, Ramananda Raya became absorbed in ecstatic love and began to speak with great transcendental pleasure
- Here is the chance. You come to the temple, engage in the temple service. Naturally your mind will be absorbed in Krsna. This temple is open not for making a force; just to make this process, nivesita-atma, always absorbed in Krsna thought
- I cannot properly describe the discourses of Ramananda Raya, for he is not an ordinary human being. He is fully absorbed in the devotional service of the Lord
- If a transcendentally situated person, following in the footsteps of Srila Rupa Gosvami, hears and speaks about the rasa-lila dance of Krsna & is always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna while serving the Lord day and night within his mind, what shall I say?
- If one can fix his mind on Krsna without deviation, he can attain a steadfast position in Krsna consciousness, santa-rasa. When one attains santa-rasa, unflinching faith in Krsna is established, and all material desires cease
- If somebody is imitating, that is simply imitation. So imitation has no value. The real thing is this meditation: you chant and hear. This meditation. Meditation means to absorb your mind in the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- If you absorb your mind with Krsna then it is samadhi
- If you are a pure devotee and if you are always merged in the thought of Krsna, you should always remember that Krsna is with you. Krsna is with you
- If you are not minding, the chanting will force you to mind upon Him. You see? Krsna sound will by force. Chanting is so nice. And this is the practical yoga in this age. You cannot meditate
- If you become absorbed in thought of Krsna, that is samadhi
- If your mind becomes absorbed at least one or two hours daily in the transcendental subject matter of Srimad-Bhagavatam, Bhagavad-gita, and other books then very easily you will make your advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- In all three stages of their consciousness - namely, wakefulness, dreaming & deep sleep - the devotees are absorbed in the thought of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore, in their complete absorption in the thought of Krsna, they do not sleep
- In the subtle body, the mind is predominant, and therefore if one's mind is always absorbed in remembering the activities or the lotus feet of the Lord, he is to be understood to have already changed his present body and become purified
- It is confirmed in the Bhagavad-gita that anyone who is always absorbed in the thought of Krsna is the topmost of all yogis
- It is not very difficult, Krsna consciousness. You have to keep your consciousness always absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- It is not very difficult. Simply to keep yourself in thoughts of Krsna. That's all. It is very simple thing. Then you are assured to your next birth in the spiritual sky in the kingdom of God or in the Goloka Vrndavana. Yes
- It is the mercy of Krishna that you are getting fair warning of your nearing death. Now, you must become very serious to prepare to meet death without fear of being fully absorbed in the lotus feet of Krishna
- Kamsa, Jarasandha, Sisupala and other demons like them were also always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna, but they were absorbed in a different way, namely unfavorably, or thinking Him to be a powerful man only
- Krsna consciousness, always absorbed in thought of Krsna - in sitting, in walking, in eating, in sleeping, everything. In working. That is first-class yoga. It is also yoga, but first-class yoga. Not third-class, fourth-class yoga
- Krsna said, "They are called atmarama, which means they are absorbed in the thought of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and so do not care whether one loves them or not. But another class comprises ungrateful men. They are called callous"
- Learn this art - how one can be absorbed both by the mind and intelligence twenty-four hours thinking of the Lord. And that will help one to transfer himself into the kingdom of God or in the spiritual atmosphere after leaving this material body
- Lord Krsna said, "They are always absorbed in thinking of Us. Go there and ask for some food in My name and the name of Balarama, and I am sure that they will deliver you as much food as you desire"
- Maharaja Pariksit, constantly rapt in thought of Lord Krsna, knowing well of his imminent death, renounced all sorts of fruitive activities
- Maharaja Yudhisthira was also always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna and His associates at Dvaraka. Otherwise he could not have asked all about them from Vidura
- Mother Yasoda, by the grace of the Lord, could understand the real truth. But then again, the supreme master, by the influence of the internal potency, yogamaya, inspired her to become absorbed in intense maternal affection for her son
- My dear King, when the gopis were missing Krsna, they were so much absorbed in meditation upon Him that all of their senses stopped functioning, and they lost all bodily sense. It was as though they had become liberated from all material conditions
- My dear sir, it appears that the influence of your great spiritual knowledge is hidden. Factually you are bereft of all material association & fully absorbed in the thought of the Supreme. Consequently you are unlimitedly advanced in spiritual knowledge
- My dear Uddhava, a person whose consciousness is completely absorbed in My thought and activities does not aspire even to occupy the post of Brahma, or the post of Indra, or the post of lordship over the planets, or the eight kinds of mystic perfections
- Nanda continued, "We remember Him (Krsna) playing in those places, because He was constantly visiting them. When His appearance within our minds becomes manifest, we immediately become absorbed in thought of Him"
- Narada Muni, the topmost pure devotee, praises Krsna's enemies like Sisupala because their minds are always completely absorbed in Krsna. Indeed, he thinks himself deficient in the inspiration of being feelingly absorbed in Krsna consciousness
- O Brahmana Vyasadeva, in due course of time I (Narada), who was fully absorbed in thinking of Krsna and who therefore had no attachments, being completely freed from all material taints, met with death, as lightning and illumination occur simultaneously
- One devotee boldly said, "My dear Lord, now I am turning my face from any thought of association with young girls. As far as Brahman realization is concerned, I have lost all interest, because I am completely absorbed in thinking about You
- One gopi said, "They (Krsna and Balarama) enjoy Themselves on the top of Govardhana Hill, and everything becomes absorbed in transcendental pleasure when Krsna plays on His flute, charming the whole created manifestation"
- One has to think of Krsna with full absorption at the time of death. Then he will certainly return home, back to Godhead, without a doubt
- One may be very responsible officer, like Ambarisa Maharaja, the emperor. It is not joke. But still his mind is absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- One of the gopis, namely Srimati Radharani, was so much absorbed in thoughts of Krsna by dint of Her personal touch with Him that She actually began to talk with a bumblebee which was flying there and trying to touch Her lotus feet
- Prahlada further confirms that if one's mind is always absorbed in thought of Krsna, that very qualification will purify one and keep one purified always
- Prahlada Maharaja was always absorbed in thought of Krsna. Thus, being always embraced by the Lord, he did not know how his bodily necessities, such as sitting, walking, eating, lying down, drinking and talking, were being automatically performed
- Prahlada Maharaja's heart was always filled with thoughts of Krsna. Therefore Prahlada Maharaja is the ideal devotee in Krsna consciousness
- Prahlada Maharaja, being always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, sometimes felt separation, thinking, "Where is Krsna?"
- Praying to the demigods to achieve the favor of Krsna is not irregular, and Rukmini was fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna
- Pure devotees are so absorbed in thought of Krsna that they have no other engagement; although they may seem to think or act otherwise, they are always thinking of Krsna
- Sometimes, being fully absorbed in thought on the pastimes of the Lord, he used to imitate such pastimes
- Sometimes, upon seeing the SPG, Prahlada would loudly call in full anxiety. He sometimes lost his shyness in jubilation & began dancing in ecstasy & sometimes, being fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna, he felt oneness & imitated the pastimes of the Lord
- Sri Maitreya said: O Vidura, all glory unto you. You have inquired from me of the greatest of all goodness, and thus you have shown your mercy both to the world and to me because your mind is always absorbed in thoughts of the Transcendence
- Sri Narada advised Srila Vyasadeva to become absorbed in transcendental meditation on the Personality of Godhead and His activities. Srila Vyasadeva did not take notice of the effulgence of Brahman because that is not absolute vision
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura has given us a transcendental literary work entitled Krsna-bhavanamrta, which is full with Krsna's pastimes. Exalted devotees can remain absorbed in Krsna-thought by reading such books
- Sukadeva Gosvami tells King Pariksit: "My dear King, I shall try to describe how the minds of the gopis became absorbed in the thought of Krsna"
- Suta Gosvami said: Thus being deeply absorbed in thinking of the instructions of the Lord, which were imparted in the great intimacy of friendship, and in thinking of His lotus feet, Arjuna's mind became pacified and free from all material contamination
- Taking advantage of the pleasing atmosphere, Krsna and Balarama began to sing very melodiously. The damsels became so absorbed in Their rhythmical song that they almost forgot themselves
- The Bhagavad-gita corroborates the fact that one who is absorbed in the thought of the Supreme Lord at the time of death immediately enters the kingdom of God after quitting his material body
- The Brahman effulgence is only the bodily rays of Narayana, and because you are always absorbed in ecstatic thought of Krsna and Balarama, what pious activity remains for you to perform?
- The elder gopis of Vrndavana were so absorbed in affection for Krsna that they wanted to save Him, although there was no need to, for He had already protected Himself. They could not understand Krsna was the Supreme Personality of God playing as a child
- The gopis are always absorbed in thoughts of Me (Krsna). They have dedicated body, desire, life and soul to Me
- The gopis, having lovingly accepted the Lord, are automatically accustomed to this (absorbed in the lotus feet of Krsna) and do not depend on any yogic practice
- The ladies, who were all absorbed in the thought and actions of the Lord, developed the consciousness of Vedic wisdom by the grace of the Lord
- The lady continued, "While engaged in cleaning their houses and washing their floors, they (the gopis) are always absorbed in thought of Krsna"
- The meditation you can do, just like we are also doing meditation, chanting Hare Krsna maha-mantra. But meditation as it is, to absorb the mind fully in God's vision, that is very difficult nowadays, at the present moment
- The members of the Yadu dynasty acted automatically for their bodily necessities, but their actual attention was always fixed on Krsna. Their bodily activities were performed mechanically, but their minds were always absorbed in Krsna
- The natural beauty of a living being is enhanced by rising to the platform of devotional service. Pariksit was absorbed in attachment for Krsna. Seeing this, the great sages assembled were very pleased, and expressed their approval by saying "Very good"
- The only purpose of life is to be fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and His form, pastimes, activities and qualities
- The Pandavas and the Yadavas were always rapt in the thought of Lord Krsna
- The primary characteristic of spontaneous love is deep attachment for the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Absorption in thought of Him is a marginal characteristic
- The pure devotees, who are always absorbed in the thought of the transcendental lotus feet of Krsna and who are always engaged in devotional service in full Krsna consciousness, are never to be considered to be in the material world
- The queens said, "We think, therefore, that you are very dear to our Lord, the chief of the dynasty of the Yadus, and because you are so dear to Him, you are absorbed in meditation, exactly as we are"
- The state of mind of a great devotee is also to be always absorbed in Krsna, but a devotee thinks of Him favorably, not unfavorably. To think of Krsna favorably is Krsna consciousness, but to think of Krsna unfavorably is not Krsna consciousness
- The subject matter which attracts the dying man becomes the beginning of his next life. Therefore, if one is absorbed in thoughts of the Supreme Lord Sri Krsna, he is sure to go back to Godhead without any doubt
- The whole world is praising this movement because they see practically that how these European-American boys and girls are so much absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- The Yadavas and the Pandavas, who were always rapt in the thought of the Lord Krsna and His different transcendental activities, were all pure devotees of the Lord like Vidura
- Their (the gopis) thought is eternally absorbed in the lotus feet of Krsna. Great sages and we ourselves also try to be absorbed in meditation on the lotus feet of Krsna
- Their love for Krsna was so intense that in their regular activities - in sitting, sleeping, traveling, talking, sporting, cleansing, bathing - they were simply absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and paid no attention to bodily necessities
- There are many instances of devotional service rendered by previous acaryas who did not care about social behavior when intensely absorbed in love for Krsna. Unfortunately, as long as we are within this material world, we must observe social customs
- They (the gopis) were simply thinking of the pastimes of Krsna in great love and affection. Being absorbed in thought of Him, they experienced loss of memory, and with dampened eyes they began to see the very pastimes of Krsna
- They (the inhabitants of Vrndavana) were always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and did not desire any personal benefits, and they were all so much in love with Him that in His absence their voices faltered when they began to inquire from Balaramaji
- They were not very well educated, although they heard all sorts of knowledge from the brahmanas, the authorities of Vedic knowledge. The gopis' only purpose was to remain always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna
- This ecstasy is possible for a devotee who is fully absorbed in incessant thoughts of Krsna
- Thus Narada Muni says that according to his opinion the enemies of Krsna are better situated because they are fully absorbed in thoughts of Krsna in terms of killing Him
- To be fully absorbed in the thought of Krsna means clearance of material dirts or hankerings
- To be outwardly clean, one should regularly bathe with soap and oil, and to be inwardly clean one should always be absorbed in thoughts of Krsna
- To become absorbed in the transcendental name, quality, form and activities of the Supreme Person, Vasudeva, means to change the temper of the mind from matter to absolute knowledge
- Uddhava continued, "Because your minds are now fully absorbed in Krsna, the Supreme Soul, universal love has automatically developed in you. I think myself very fortunate that I have been favored, by your grace, to see you in this situation"
- Uddhava continued, "The Brahman effulgence is only the bodily rays of Narayana, and because you are always absorbed in ecstatic thought of Krsna and Balarama, what pious activity remains for you to perform"
- Uddhava continued, "Your (gopis') minds are wonderfully absorbed in the thought of Vasudeva, Krsna. He is the goal of all pious activities and ritualistic performances"
- Uddhava understood that the gopis of Vrndavana were all simply absorbed in the thought of Krsna and His childhood activities
- Unless one's mind is filled with thoughts of Krsna, feelings for Krsna and a desire to serve Krsna, the mind will be filled with material activities
- Vidura, while on pilgrimage, left his body at Prabhasa. Because he was absorbed in thought of Lord Krsna, he was received by the denizens of Pitrloka planet, where he returned to his original post
- Visnu said: During that time, your (Prsni's) mind was always absorbed in Me. When you were executing devotional service and always thinking of Me within your heart, I was very much pleased with you. O sinless mother, your heart is therefore always pure
- Vrndavana was always absorbed in the thought of Krsna
- Vrndavana was always absorbed in the thought of Krsna. Everyone remembered His pastimes and was constantly merged in the ocean of transcendental bliss
- We have to execute this twenty-four-hours' Krsna business, Krsna consciousness, always absorbed in thought of Krsna - in sitting, in walking, in eating, in sleeping, everything. In working. That is first-class yoga
- We work not with our body, actually, but with our mind and intelligence. So if the intelligence and the mind are always engaged in the thought of the Supreme Lord, then naturally the senses are also engaged in His service
- When a person actually revives his consciousness with thoughts of Krsna by the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, he revives his spiritual life and becomes addicted to the service of the Lord
- When Krsna is away from Vrndavana tending the cows in the forest, the gopis, in the madhurya-rasa, are always absorbed in thoughts of how Krsna walks in the forest
- When one becomes attached to the Supreme Personality of Godhead according to one's natural inclination to love Him and is fully absorbed in thoughts of the Lord, that state is called transcendental attachment
- When one is simply absorbed in the thought of Krsna, one is also called bhagavan
- When they (the gopis) saw that it was getting gradually darker, they stopped. Their mind and intelligence became absorbed in thoughts of Krsna; they all imitated the activities of Krsna and His speeches
- When we are always absorbed in thought of Krsna in ecstasy, that is the immediate previous stage of love of Godhead, love of Krsna
- Whereas materialists are absorbed in material thoughts and activities, devotees, on the contrary, are always absorbed in thoughts of Krsna and Krsna's activities
- While Krsna was engaged in tending the cows in the forest of Vrndavana or on Govardhana Hill, the gopis in the village were always absorbed in thinking of Him and discussing His different pastimes
- Without waiting any longer, the brahmana took the presentation and proceeded toward Dvaraka to see his Lord. He was absorbed in the thought of how he would be able to see Lord Krsna. He had no thought within his heart other than Krsna
- Yajnapatni said, "She (Radharani) was feeling ashamed and was absorbed in thought, and Krsna took the opportunity to mark Her breasts with different kinds of tilaka. Krsna proved Himself to be very expert in that art"
- You may note that when these regulative duties are performed, and the devotee becomes fully absorbed in Krsna activities, Krsna as Supersoul will dictate from within the answers to all questions and will give the needed intelligence to progress