This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Abhidheya"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Abhidheya is acting actually. Sambandha is understanding. So if you do not come to the platform of acting, abhidheya, then simply understanding will not help you. And acting also with the aim to achieve
- According to the Vedic principles, there are three stages of spiritual advancement, namely, sambandha-jnana, abhidheya and prayojana
- By practicing this regulated devotional service under the direction of the spiritual master, certainly one awakens his dormant love of Godhead. This process is called abhidheya
- By the order of the sastra, by the guidance of the spiritual master, you are being trained up as apprentice. This is called abhidheya - practice
- The living entity is an eternal servitor of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. When one is convinced about this relationship, which is called sambandha, he then acts accordingly. That is called abhidheya
- The third chapter of the Vedanta-sutra describes how one can act in his relationship with the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This is called abhidheya-jnana
- The Vedic literatures give information about the living entity's eternal relationship with Krsna, which is called sambandha. The living entity's understanding of this relationship and his acting accordingly is called abhidheya
- This is called abhidheya, or activity in relationship with the Lord. After executing such prescribed duties, when one attains the highest goal of life, love of Godhead, he achieves prayojana-siddhi, or the fulfillment of his human mission
- This process by which the Supreme Personality of Godhead is understood is known as abhidheya, practice of devotional service within conditional life