Category:A Spiritual Master is the Representative of God
Pages in category "A Spiritual Master is the Representative of God"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A sincere devotee, after his initiation by the Lord or His bona fide representative, takes very seriously chanting of the glories of the Lord and traveling all over the world so that others may also hear the glories of the Lord
- A sincere soul is helped by the Lord through meeting a bona fide spiritual master, the representative of the Lord. By the instruction of such a spiritual master, one gets the seed of bhakti-yoga
- According to our system, when you observe the birthday anniversary of spiritual master it is called Vyasa-puja. Actually the worship is going to Vyasadeva, and his representative is accepting the puja
- Anyone who does this work in disciplic succession from Srila Vyasadeva is considered as representative of Vyasadeva and as such the bona fide Spiritual Master's Appearance Day is worshiped as Vyasa Puja
- If we accept the bona fide spiritual master (as) representative of God and please him by submissive service, then by his mercy and pleasure we can understand God, the spiritual world, by revelation
- If you think that you know better than Krsna or Krsna's representative, the guru, there is no necessity of accepting guru. Do not keep a guru as a pet dog
- It is advised that the American people regret their mistaken advancement in civilization. They should take advice from the spiritual master, the representative of Krsna
- Sage Prabuddha continued to speak to the King as follows, "My dear King, a disciple has to accept the spiritual master not only as spiritual master, but also as the representative of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and the supersoul"
- Service rendered to Krsna under the direction of the spiritual master is bona fide service because the spiritual master is the manifested representative of Krsna
- Take direction from Krsna and take direction from Krsna's representative and you do it; then there is no karma-bandhanah. Karmani nirdaheti kintu ca bhakti-bhajam. Otherwise, we are bound up by the reaction of every act
- The bona fide spiritual master who happens to meet the sincere devotee should be accepted as the most confidential and beloved representative of the Lord
- The duty of a human being is to capture the opportunity to come in touch with Krsna's representative, the bona fide spiritual master. Under the guidance of the spiritual master, the spiritual father, one can return home, back to Godhead
- The Lord is the supreme spiritual master, and the bona fide representative of the Supreme Lord is also a spiritual master
- The mystery of all inquiries regarding self-realization must be put before such a spiritual master, who is directly the representative of the Lord, acknowledged in that disciplic succession because the mystery was disclosed before Brahmaji by the Lord
- The spiritual master is the mercy representative of the Lord. Therefore, a person burning in the flames of material existence may receive the rains of mercy of the Lord through the transparent medium of the self-realized spiritual master
- The spiritual master represents both Lord Krsna and the Vaisnavas; therefore by following the instructions of the spiritual master and by chanting Hare Krsna, everything will be all right
- To be well versed in Krsna consciousness one has to act firmly and obey the representative of Krsna, and one should accept the instruction of the bona fide spiritual master as one's mission in life
- Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura says by pleasing guru, you can please Krsna. Even Krsna is not pleased, if the guru is pleased, Krsna has to be pleased. Because he's representative
- Vyasa means guru, because he's our original guru. When spiritual master's birthday is observed, it is called vyasa-puja. This vyasa-puja means a spiritual master is representative of Vyasa