A Real Brahmana
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "A Real Brahmana"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- A devotee of Krsna is very much attached to brahminical culture. Indeed, an expert personality who knows who Krsna is and what He wants is a real brahmana. Brahma janatiti brahmanah
- A real brahmana is never envious of Vaisnavas. If he is, he is considered an imperfect neophyte
- A real brahmana is the natural teacher or spiritual master. Unless one has Vedic knowledge, one cannot become a spiritual master
- A real brahmana never hoards money for a luxurious life, like the ksatriyas or the vaisyas, but always keeps himself poverty-stricken, knowing that money diverts the mind to materialistic ways of life
- As soon as one becomes proud of his birth as the son of a brahmana and neglects to acquire the qualifications of a real brahmana he at once becomes degraded and falls from the path of self-realization. Thus his life's mission as a human being is defeated
- I have come to this university with a hope that some of you become really brahmana. The Sanskrit department is meant for brahmanas
- In Kali-yuga, especially at the present moment, there is no such thing as a real brahmana, and therefore society is in a chaotic condition
- In order to distinguish this class of men (caste brahmanas) from the real brahmanas, Maharaja Prthu is giving an exact description of a brahmana and brahminical culture
- In order to distinguish this class of men from the real brahmanas, Maharaja Prthu is giving an exact description of a brahmana and brahminical culture
- In the social order of the present day, there is no brahmana, no ksatriya. Only there are some few vaisyas and sudras. So therefore there is chaos all over the world. So this Krsna consciousness movement is meant for creating some real brahmana
- That (to satisfy Krsna) is the real qualification of a brahmana. Because Sanda and Amarka were seminal brahmanas and had become servants of such a master as Hiranyakasipu, they unnecessarily wanted to chastise Prahlada Maharaja
- The brahmanas Sanda and Amarka, being seminal sons of Sukracarya, did not actually possess real brahminical qualifications, for they engaged as servants of Hiranyakasipu
- The dog-eater is better than the brahmana with twelve qualifications. Viprad dvi-sad-guna-yutad. Vipra means real vipra, qualified, not the so-called birthright vipra
- The International Society for Krishna Consciousness is trying to turn mlecchas and yavanas into real brahmanas by properly initiating them and stopping them from engaging in meat-eating, intoxication, illicit sex and gambling
- The real qualification of a brahmana is to control the mind and the senses, and to cultivate tolerance, simplicity, cleanliness, knowledge, truthfulness, devotion and faith in the Vedic wisdom
- The very name Sukracarya indicates a person interested in obtaining benefits for his sons and descendants, regardless of how the money comes. A real brahmana would not become a priest for atheistic men
- There are some few vaisyas and sudras. So therefore there is chaos all over the world. So this Krsna consciousness movement is meant for creating some real brahmana
- There is need of devotees, need of real brahmanas. That is wanted
- There is no educational institution where real ideal Brahmanas are educated according to Srimad-Bhagavatam brahminical culture
- This (the neglect of the real qualification of a brahmana) is all due to the influence of the age of Kali. Thus mother earth, represented as a cow, was lamenting the regrettable condition
- This inclination towards Vedic wisdom is also not restricted to any particular caste or community. Anyone from any family and from any part of the world may become inclined to the Vedic wisdom, and that will qualify him as a real brahmana
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for creating some real brahmana. At least, there may be head. They are all mad after the influence of the material energy. So there is need of some brahmana who can give advice to the people how to live
- To know God means he must become a brahmana, real, qualified brahmana. Therefore brahmana is respected. Because, brahma-janatiti brahmana. But there is no law. Lawless country. Therefore one is passing as a brahmana without any knowledge of Brahman
- We are trying to train some men as real brahmana because brahmana is the head, is the brain of the society. If the society has no brain, it is in chaotic condition
- When Lord Krsna appeared, He purposefully became a cowherd boy and showed personally how to give protection to the cows and calves. Similarly, He showed respect to Sudama Vipra, a real brahmana
- When situated in the material quality of goodness, one tries to purify himself by performing various penances and austerities. When one reaches the platform of a real brahmana, he aspires to merge into the existence of the Lord
- Who is a real brahmana?