Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
visitor | visitors | visitor's
Pages in category "Visitors"
The following 46 pages are in this category, out of 46 total.
- Actually, Deity worship should be done very carefully: the dress should be changed daily, and as far as possible there should be ornaments. Everything should be so clean that the Diety is attractive to all visitors
- All the princes and visitors who came to Kundina for the marriage had assembled outside the temple to see Rukmini. The princes were especially eager to see her because they all actually thought that they would have Rukmini as their wife
- All the visitors as well as the inhabitants of Dvaraka City were joyful to see Krsna & Rukmini together. In other words, the goddess of fortune was now united with the Supreme Lord, the maintainer of everyone, thus all the people felt extremely jubilant
- Anyone who may come must be well received, informed about our activities, and when we publish a little pamphlet which is in preparation, it may also be distributed to each and every one of the visitors
- At present we only have access to the temple from the sea-side and it is proving a great inconvenience to visitors coming from the colony side. We therefore request that access be kindly granted to us on the colony side for the benefit of many worshipers
- I am old man of eighty years; still, I am busy. I am traveling all over the world, writing book at night, talking with visitors, and so many things. You can see. So where we are escaping? We are the most responsible worker
- I am sure that if we make doll exhibitions very prominent many tourists and visitors will throng in our temples
- I have no objection if the whole Vasudeva Punja family be trained up and take charge of the temple. Local men should not simply become a visitor but they should be trained up to take charge of the temple
- I have very much appreciated also the copy of latest BTG in Dutch language, and I have shown it to some of my Godbrothers and other visitors here
- If George simply spares that chapel to us it will be a great service to the neighboring people and visitors. We shall turn the chapel so nicely that everyone who comes to see will be Krishna conscious person
- In our childhood every day some brahmana visitor would come
- It is the Vedic custom that when a rich visitor goes to any place of pilgrimage he gives the local priests houses, cows, ornaments and garments as gifts of charity
- She (Kubja) was allowed to embrace Krsna with her arms and mitigate her long-cherished desire to have Him as a visitor in her house
- Some of the prominent visitors were as follows: Bhismadeva, Dronacarya, Dhrtarastra, Duryodhana, Gandhari along with her sons, King Yudhisthira along with his wife, and the Pandavas along with Kunti
- Some of the rulers belonged to opposing parties, and some were friends. But above all, the visitors from Vrndavana were most prominent
- Sometimes, some outside visitors would return to Vrndavana to see Krsna and, upon seeing Him again, would exclaim
- Temple visitors are not idolaters, as alleged by some men with a poor fund of knowledge. All the great acaryas established such temples of worship in all places just to favor the less intelligent
- The important visitor is waiting for one hour. So this is enjoyment. The Prime Minister is not the horse, but he is enjoying taking his grandchild on the back and he was playing like a horse and the grandchild was, "Hut! Hut! Hut! Hut!"
- The Lord can bestow the blessings of transcendental pleasure upon either the visitor of the temple, the meditator-yogi or one who hears about the Lord's transcendental form from scriptures like the Srimad-Bhagavatam or Bhagavad-gita
- The Lord is merciful even to the women, sudras and dvija-bandhus, provided they agree to visit the temple of worship in different forms made for them. Such temple visitors are not idolaters, as alleged by some men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The officer whom I met was very sympathetic & he said that Immigration visa from this side would take a long time for being granted better I took the visitors visa - so I have accepted it
- The visitors said, "All of you are factually relieved from all material contamination and are situated in the transcendental position of liberation and Brahman existence"
- The visitors said, "As a result, you (Ugrasena) are constantly associating with Lord Krsna, and you have no difficulty in seeing Him or touching Him at any time"
- The visitors said, "Lord Krsna moves with you (Ugrasena), talks with you, sits with you, rests with you, and dines with you"
- The visitors said, "The Yadus appear to be always engaged in worldly affairs, which are considered to be the royal road to hell, but due to the presence of Lord Krsna, the original P.G in the Visnu category, who is omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent"
- The visitors said, "Your Majesty Ugrasena, King of the Bhojas, factually the Yadus are the only persons within this world who are perfect in all respects. All glories unto you! All glories unto you"
- They (members of the yadu dynasty) selected resting places underneath big shady trees, and when they had taken sufficient rest, they prepared to receive visitors, among whom were relatives and friends, as well as many subordinate kings and rulers
- To collect so much from visitors is Krishna's grace. This is very good. If you simply please the visitors, you will get so many Life Members
- Vasudeva and Ugrasena received the kings who came to see them, and they sufficiently welcomed them all. Seeing Lord Krsna present on the spot, all the visitors felt transcendental pleasure and became very peaceful
- Visitor said, "At this age Krsna was garlanded with various kinds of flowers. He used to put on a silk dress, colored with various kinds of dye. Such beautiful decorations are considered cosmetics for Krsna"
- Visitor said, "In the shining moonlight Your (Krsna's) teeth and cheeks are competing with the padmaraga jewels in their beautiful arrangement. I am sure that Your beautiful bodily development is now giving much pleasure to Your friends"
- Visitor said, "My dear Mukunda, Your beauty is gradually increasing, just like the leaf on a banyan tree! My dear lotus-eyed one, Your neck is gradually manifesting circles like the conchshell"
- Visitors said, "The condition of your (Ugrasena) perfection is that you always see Krsna, who is sought by many mystic yogis undergoing severe austerities and penances for great numbers of years. All of you are in direct touch with Krsna at every moment"
- When the members of the Vrsni family saw all their friends and visitors departing, they observed that the rainy season was approaching, and thus they decided to return to Dvaraka
- When the visitors saw Lord Krsna with His thousands of queens, they were fully satisfied at the sight of such beauty and transcendental opulence