Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
unlawful | unlawfully
Pages in category "Unlawful"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- Akrura said, "My dear son of Vicitravirya, you have unlawfully usurped the throne of the Pandavas. Anyway, somehow or other you are now on the throne. Therefore I (Akrura) beg to advise you to please rule the kingdom on moral and ethical principles"
- As far as salvation is concerned, one has to conquer the principles of lust, anger, unlawful desires, avarice and bewilderment
- At the same time, he could not rid himself of his unlawful affection for his sons. Understanding these two contradictory factors, he offered his respectful obeisances to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Janamejaya invaded Taksasila (Ajanta), and he decided to avenge the unlawful curse upon his great father, Maharaja Pariksit
- Just like a big lawyer takes the protection of the lawbook and he makes the law unlawful. Similarly, the demons are so intelligent that they take advantage of scriptural injunction and do all nonsense
- Nakula began lamenting: "O, all auspiciousness to Krsna! I am so surprised to see that the condemned descendants of the Kurus, who so unlawfully occupied the throne of the Kuru kingdom, are at the same time criticizing Krsna with diplomatic devices"
- No one can surpass the vigilance of material nature or hide his intentions from material nature. If human society unlawfully claims that the property of the universe, either partially or wholly, belongs to mankind, all of human society will be cursed
- Sense gratification means unlawful sex life. Sex life is not sense gratification . . . unlawful sex life is sense gratification. If there is no need of sex life and one uses sex life anyway, that is sense gratification
- Since he (Akrura) was deputed by Krsna to visit Hastinapura, it is understood that he was very intelligent in studying a diplomatic situation. Dhrtarastra was unlawfully occupying the throne after Pandu's death, despite the presence of the Pandavas
- The Baghbazar party and Mayapur party have unlawfully usurped the missionary institution of Srila Prabhupada
- The washerman continued, "They (government men) will arrest You and punish You (Krsna & Balarama), and You will be in difficulty. I have practical experience of this fact. Anyone who unlawfully wants to use the King's property is very severely punished"
- To get freedom from anger, one should learn how to forgive. To be free from unlawful desires one should not make plans
- We have very good experience, especially in big, big cities. People, just to get money they are doing so many unlawful activities, vikarma
- When there are too much criminals in the state, unlawful, lawlessness, the state becomes overburdened, disturbed, overburdened. At that time the administrators are puzzled what to do
- When they become intoxicated with the power of material science to exploit the resources unlawfully without the sanction of the Lord, and that also only for sense gratification, there is necessity of the Lord's incarnation to chastise the rebellious