Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna Is Unborn (7 P)
Pages in category "Unborn"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My eternal creative potency (yogamaya); and so the deluded world knows Me not, who am unborn and infallible
- I am (Krsna) never manifest to the foolish and unintelligent. For them I am covered by My internal potency, and therefore they do not know that I am unborn and infallible
- In his helpless condition, gnats, mosquitoes, bugs and other germs bite the baby, whose skin is tender, just as smaller worms bite a big worm. The unborn child, deprived of his wisdom, cries bitterly
- In the Srimad-Bhagavatam the world of the unborn, the child's stay in the womb of the mother, its suffering, etc., are all very graphically described
- O Partha, how can a person who knows that the soul is indestructible, eternal, unborn and immutable kill anyone or cause anyone to kill?
- Of course it is bewildering, O soul of the universe, that You (Krsna) work, though You are inactive, and that You take birth, though You are the vital force and the unborn
- The Earth personified continued, "Let me offer my respectful obeisances unto You (Krsna). Personally You are unborn; still, You are the father of the whole cosmic manifestation. You are the reservoir and shelter of all kinds of energies"
- The living entity is unborn and eternal, and is not exhausted even though the material elementary body is vanquished
- The Lord is ever unborn like the sun, and yet He appears as the sun rises on the eastern horizon. As the sun is never the sun of the eastern horizon, so the Lord is no one's son, but He is the father of everything that be
- The Lord, the all-compassionate controller of both the spiritual and material creations, is unborn, but when there is friction between His peaceful devotees and persons who are in the material modes of nature, He takes birth just like fire
- The scholarly demons misguide the masses of people by directing them to surrender not to the Personality of Godhead but rather to the impersonal, unmanifested, eternal, unborn truth
- The Supreme Lord is known as aja, or unborn. Similarly, the material nature is called aja. Both these terms, aja and aja, mean "unborn"
- The unborn Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, knows that many great personalities have fallen from their positions because of extravagant opulence
- There are descriptions in various Vedic literatures of birth. In the Srimad-Bhagavatam the world of the unborn, the child's stay in the womb of the mother, its suffering, etc., are all very graphically described
- There is a nice statement in the Visnu Purana, where it is said, "let me always remember the Lord, who is unborn and eternal"
- Vasudeva continued, "Although unborn, You (Krsna) descend in every millennium to execute Your mission"
- Vasudeva said, "You (Krsna and Balarama) are beyond the perception of our senses. You are the Supreme Soul, unborn and unchanging. You are not affected by the six kinds of transformations which occur in the material body"