Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
superexcellence | superexcellency | superexcellent | superexcellently | "super excellence" | "super excellent"
Pages in category "Superexcellent"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- Above all, the superexcellent Sri Radha-kunda stands supreme, for it is overflooded with the ambrosial nectarean prema of the Lord of Gokula, Sri Krsna
- After hearing this, Srila Ramananda Raya submitted at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu the superexcellence of Srila Rupa Gosvami’s poetic expression and began to praise it as if he had thousands of mouths
- All the divine expansions of the nondual Supreme Being are endowed with these same superexcellent qualities
- Although Sri Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, embodies all superexcellence and beauty, when He is amongst the damsels of Vraja, He is known as Gopijanavallabha
- Brahma said, "My Lord, I can understand that the superexcellent quality of the service rendered by the residents of Vrndavana is due to their spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in Your loving service"
- Brahma saw all around him the superexcellent view of Vrndavana - full with trees - which is the source of life for all living entities
- I understand from Kirtanananda Maharaja that there is a nice scheme for travelling sankirtana party. So I think that your joining them will be super-excellent scheme and I have my full hearted sanction for your joining the party if you like
- If you can manage such Prasadam eating place and the temple at one place it will super-excellent. I shall personally assist you in this affair because I like this idea very much
- In the material world, parakiya-rasa is abominable, whereas in the spiritual world it is present in the superexcellent relationship of Krsna and the gopis
- It is said by Srinivasacarya that the six Gosvamis were always merged in thoughts of the activities of the gopis. Caitanya Mahaprabhu has also recommended the gopis' method of worshiping the Supreme Personality of Godhead as superexcellent
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu said there is no better method of worship than the system invented by the gopis. So gopis' invention of worshiping Krsna was to remain always Krsna conscious, without any material profit. That is the superexcellence of gopis
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's movement is so superexcellent that we can turn the whole Russia to devotee. That is possible
- The attitude of Srimati Radharani is considered the superexcellent devotional mentality
- The demigods thus praised the superexcellent rasa dance of Krsna, the supreme enjoyer, and His pastimes with the gopis in the water of the Yamuna
- The enclosed photo of the Mississippi farm Deities is very nice, super excellent. The Deity must be very nicely worshiped, dressed, and fed, etc. In so doing you will always be peaceful and enlivened
- The gopis could adopt any means to satisfy or serve Krsna. That was the superexcellent characteristic of the gopis
- The new thrones are actually super-excellent. I wanted that thrones be constructed like this, so you have introduced it. Personally I have already instructed and you are following
- The New York Sankirtana Party is also super-excellent
- The recent "Govinda'' record, which your good wife has sung along with you, is certainly super-excellent, and it has become so nice because of George's attention upon it
- The service attitude of the devotees who play the parts of superiors of the Lord is very difficult to understand, but it can be very plainly understood in connection with the superexcellence of their particular service to Lord Krsna
- The superexcellence of gopis is due that they wanted to satisfy Krsna
- The transcendental mellow relished by the gopis in Vraja is superexcellently featured in Srimati Radharani
- The two-handed human form of Krsna playing the flute is the superexcellent manifestation of the Lord
- This superexcellent power of the Ganges water was due to its having emanated from the toe of Lord Visnu. But when Lord Krsna, the Supreme Visnu, appeared in the family of the Yadu dynasty, He traveled personally throughout the kingdom of the Yadus
- Throngs of people came from different villages to see the Deity of Gopala, and they took maha-prasadam sumptuously. When they saw the superexcellent form of Lord Gopala, all their lamentation and unhappiness disappeared
- Uddhava composed songs in praise of their transcendental qualities as follows, "Among all the living entities who have accepted the human form of life, the gopis are superexcellently successful in their mission"
- Uddhava continued reading Krsna's message, "Krsna said, My dear gopis, to increase your superexcellent love for Me, I have purposely separated Myself from you so that you may be in constant meditation on Me"