Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
soothe | soothed | soothing
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Soothing"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- According to their (modern scientists) experience, the moon is full of dust, but this does not explain how it gives us soothing rays from a distance of millions of miles
- All forms of the Lord are always decorated with garlands of lotus flowers, and there should be a soothing atmosphere in the temple of worship to attract the burning attention of the nondevotees always engaged in material wranglings
- Krsna is sometimes compared to the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and other untouchables
- Krsna is sometimes compared with the moon, which does not hesitate to distribute its soothing rays, even on the houses of the candalas and untouchables
- Nitai Pada Kamala, 1968 part one - Nitai-pada-kamala means the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda. Koti-candra-susitala. It is just a shelter where you will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons
- Nitai-pada-kamala means the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda. Koti-candra-susitala. It is just a shelter where you will get the soothing moonlight not only of one, but of millions of moons
- The cleansing of the Gundica-mandira was conducted by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu to let us know how the heart should be cleansed and soothed to receive Lord Sri Krsna and enable Him to sit within the heart without disturbance
- The clouds served as a soothing umbrella over Their heads just to make friendship with Krsna
- The Vedic literature says that the clouds are controlled by the demigod Indra, heat is distributed by the sun-god, the soothing moonlight is distributed by Candra, and the air is blowing under the arrangement of the demigod Vayu
- The yogis should contemplate with full devotion the compassionate glances frequently cast by the Lord's eyes, for they soothe the most fearful threefold agonies of His devotees. His glances, accompanied by loving smiles, are full of abundant grace