Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
solace | solaced | solacing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Solace (3 P)
Pages in category "Solace"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- All the gopis were solaced by the instructions of Uddhava, and they requested him to stay in Vrndavana for a few days more. Uddhava agreed to their proposal and stayed with them not only for a few days but for a few months
- Although He (Krsna) appeared to be away from them, He could understand how they were transcendentally aggrieved, and so He immediately wanted to send Uddhava to give them a message of solace
- Because I am disgusted with this material varieties, let it be zero, void. That is a temporary solace. We cannot remain without varieties. That is not possible
- Bhagavad-gita can be consulted in all critical times, not only for solace from all kinds of mental agonies, but also for the way out of great entanglements which may embarrass one in some critical hour
- Both Akrura and Vidura became very sympathetic to the mother of the Pandavas (Kunti) and began to solace her by glorifying her five sons, namely Yudhisthira, Arjuna, Bhima, Nakula and Sahadeva
- Both Nandarani and yourself are advancing in Krishna Consciousness and that is a great solace for me. We require many boys and girls like you to spread this movement
- I was very much shocked on hearing of the accidental death of Professor Dosa. I am sending herewith one letter for his wife which please hand over to her and give her all solace
- Impersonalism is only a solace for the frustrated
- Impersonalism is only a solace for the frustrated. When we are frustrated by the relative personalism of this material world, we try to find out, in material way, the opposite number
- Please go on chanting Hare Krishna, as ultimately the shelter of Krishna is our only solace in this material world. Hope this meets you in improved health
- Please send me a letter at least once in a week, that will give me a great pleasure. Naturally I am anxious to know how different centers are working, and when I get good reports from them it gives me great solace
- The gopis began to condemn the activities of Akrura. Stating that he was taking Krsna, who was more dear than the dearest to them & who was the pleasure of their eyes. He was being taken from their sight without their being informed or solaced by Akrura
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Caitanya and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord to become imitation Mahaprabhus but all cling to His lotus feet like bees that never leave a honey-soaked lotus flower
- The soul can be solaced only by the mercy of Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and His many bona fide devotees, who never leave the lotus feet of the Lord
- They (the gopis) welcomed him (Uddhava) with polite words, in great submissiveness, "We know that you are a most confidential associate of Krsna and that He has therefore sent you to Vrndavana to give solace to His father and mother"
- When Mother Yasoda was very anxiously waiting for Krsna to return from Mathura, Maharaj Nanda gave her this solace
- When such impediments (to Krsna consciousness) arise he should simply think of Krsna and expect His mercy. That is the only solace. If the devotee passes his days in that spirit, it is certain that he is going to be promoted to the abode of the Lord