Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rome"
The following 16 pages are in this category, out of 16 total.
- I am presently fixing a traveling schedule for visiting Paris, France in the second week of May. Then I will visit, Geneva, Rome, Stockholm, and three or four cities in Germany, each place for no more than four or five days
- I am presently travelling through Europe and in the past weeks have held many programs in Rome, Geneva, Paris and now Germany. I, therefore, have no time to carefully study and decide on your proposals. The best thing is if you can come and meet with me
- I am to arrive in Rome on the 23rd, then on the 30th to Geneva, then June 6 to Paris
- I shall be going on to New York where we are scheduled to have our Rathayatra procession down 5th. Avenue on July 18th, then London, Paris, Rome, Tehran
- I will leave India for Paris, and will travel 4 or 5 days in each place to Geneva, Rome, Sweden, then 3 or 4 cities in Germany
- I will visit, Geneva, Rome, Stockholm, and three or four cities in Germany, each place for no more than four or five days. So since I will not have to return to India until August, after Europe I can go to Australia for your Rathayatra
- If you can arrange a meeting with the Pope then I can stop off there in Rome. So please inform His Holiness the Pope that I shall be returning to USA via Europe sometime after December 1
- The transcendental bliss I have derived from hearing the news of the establishment of an ISKCON Center in Rome, Italy is not measurable within the three dimensions
- They have created this working civilization, "Work very hard, very hard." That's all. In this Rome city you can see. There are evidences. These buildings are constructed with hard labor. Now those rascals have gone, and they are maintaining that
- We have been spreading this sankirtana movement in the Western countries, and in our recent tour of European cities like Rome, Geneva, Paris and Frankfurt
- What is the difference between these rascal Communists and capitalists? After all, they are animals. How they can make things better arrangement? That is not possible