Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
rent | rental | rented | renting | rentor | rents
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Rent"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- I am glad to learn that the Beatles have showed guarantee for payment of the rent. It is a nice, friendly gesture.
- I am very much anxious to go to London, but I do not know why you are delaying to call me. The legal documents being submitted, there is no impediment to rent a nice house
- I do not know what is the position, but I think that without depending on anyone, we may take the risk of renting a nice house for our temple immediately
- I received one cable from Mukunda asking for a loan of $1,025.00 for depositing three months' rent on the house. I have advised New York to cable the money immediately, and I hope he has already received the money and the transaction is nicely terminated
- I think by the grace of Krsna you are getting some glimpse of hope to keep in possession the Hare Krsna land for our missionary activities. The laurel of victory will be if we can get the whole land at a monthly rent of 1000rs
- I understand from Syamasundara. that you have agreed to help pay the rent on the newly occupied house there. So if you can actually do so, it will be a great service to the society and to Krishna
- If the tenants become devotees and follow our principles, arising early like the others, then we can forgo their rent, but no nonsense concessions of sitting room
- In future through out the society, it is better so far as possible that we should rent. Big house means big responsibility. So unless there are many men, and very big propaganda, buying house is risky and unnecessary
- In the beginning we thought and consulted in so many ways and then settled up to purchase the machine. Why have you now decided to rent it and make an experiment? This is puzzling
- Is there any value of the matter? No. Because the living entities, the living force is there, therefore the city has value, the land has value. Suppose if everyone was dead, what was the value of this apartment? Nobody would come and ask for rent
- It is better if the grhasthas have a separate asrama, just like in Los Angeles the married disciples rent rooms together in one apartment house near the temple and live there separately, and in this way no one is disturbed
- Regarding moving our New Delhi center from its present location to a smaller place, I would advise you to first investigate the building which is now being rented by an old disciple of mine, who you have met, Acarya Prabhaker
- Regarding the Radha-Krishna Murtis, first of all, as you are searching out a permanent place, the best thing will be to install Them in that permanent place. It doesn't matter if it is on rent or purchased
- Regarding your idea of purchasing a house, if it is possible, do it immediately. When you pay big rent anyway, purchasing a house is nice. Now Murari and his good wife, Lilavati, are there, so this will be a great boon to your Sankirtana activities
- Sat-sanga means this talking of Krsna, hearing about Krsna. When there is, there is no business. Not like a rented reciter or a paid reciter who is earning money by reciting
- So far his asrama in Puerto Vallarta, we are not taking that place on lease or rent, only if he gives it to us can we manage
- Stay where you are and continue to send him rent money. If he refuses to accept it, then lodge the money with the rent court. Even if he tries to take us to court it will take years, so there is no immediate danger
- That tendency is there, why these bungalows are here? They do not like to live in the city. They are paying so high rent. Why? The inner tendency is to live like this, with trees, with lawn
- The proprietor of the senses is God. Just like we are sitting in this room. This room is allotted for our sitting under some consideration of rent or whatever it may be, but this room is not ours
- The rooms were very dilapitated so he proposed that I fix the rooms and whatever I pay as rent would be all right. I invested about 1,000 Rs/. and paid him 5 Rs/. monthly, recently I have increased the monthly payment to 10 Rs
- We are not going to rent anyone, anyway, any room. We shall utilize it for our purpose only, receiving guest, organizing this book sale. That is my idea
- We have accepted the senses from Krsna. It should be used for Krsna. Instead of using it for Krsna, we are using it for our sense gratification. This is our miserable condition of life. like living in a place for which you have to pay rent, but you don't
- You say you are on good terms with Madan Mohan Goswami. Under the circumstances take the whole house on rent from him. Although he is appealing to the court it will not stand
- You will be glad to know that we lost our Hollywood temple, but by Grace of Krishna we have got a better place at a cheaper rent already on the Melrose avenue
- Your temple building seems to be very suitable. And the rent is very reasonable also. It is all Krishna's mercy. So take proper advantage and develop it nicely