Devotees serve Vanipedia and Vanipedia serves the world - a success formula to save humanity
Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lease | leased | leasee | leasehold | leaseholder | leaser's
Pages in category "Lease"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Ask your father whether he is still interested in the matter of starting the Rupanuga Para Vidya Pitha in the land he proposed to give me on lease terms. Perhaps you remember this proposal. When I first came to your temple you measured the land yourself
- I am serious about this building & if you desire you can give me some land on lease terms. Of course there is ample land in Vrindaban to start this institution, but my aim is to start it in the land of Sri Sri Radha Damodara Temple
- I am trying to make a plan out of the description of the plot of our leased land. And the hilly portions may be name as Govardhana. Govardhana-side, the pasturing grounds for the cows may be allotted
- Regarding the land, if it cannot be transferred then you should give the use of the land to ISKCON with a formal lease for 99 years with an option to renew
- So far his asrama in Puerto Vallarta, we are not taking that place on lease or rent, only if he gives it to us can we manage