Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Krishna and Rradharani" |"Krsna Radha" |"Krsna and Radharani" |"Krsna and Srimati Radharani" |"Radha Krishna" |"Radha Krsna" |"Radha and Krishna" |"Radha and Krsna" |"Radha and Lord Krsna" |"Radha-Krsna" |"Radharani and Krishna" |"Radharani and Krsna" |"Radharani and Sri Krsna"
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Radha-Krsna"
The following 220 pages are in this category, out of 220 total.
- A person is called a genius when he can refute any kind of opposing element with newer and newer arguments. In this connection there is a statement in Padyavali which contains the following conversation between Krsna and Radha
- Actually She has no desire to stop Krsna's endeavor to touch Her body with His hands, yet Srimati Radharani, whose thighs are like the trunk of a baby elephant, protests His advances and, sweetly smiling, admonishes Him
- After hearing Ramananda Raya speak of the qualities of Srimati Radharani and Krsna, Lord Caitanya desired to hear from him about the reciprocal exchange of love between Them
- After thinking of Radha & Krsna and Their pastimes for a long time & after getting completely free from material contamination, one is transferred to the spiritual world. There the devotee attains an opportunity to serve Radha & Krsna as one of the gopis
- Akuti, eagerness. What is that eagerness? That means to understand Radha-Krsna through the guidance of the Gosvamis
- All the other gopis help increase the joy of Krsna's pastimes with Radharani. The gopis act as the instruments of Their mutual enjoyment
- Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally. Now these two transcendental identities have again united, in the form of Sri Krsna Caitanya
- Although Srimati Radharani was checking Krsna with Her hand, internally She was thinking, ‘Let Krsna satisfy His desires.' In this way She was very pleased within, although She externally displayed opposition and anger
- Although there is certainly transcendental intimacy between the damsels of Vraja and Krsna, out of all the relationships, the relationship between Radharani and Krsna in conjugal love is the most perfect
- Anyone desiring to become expert in the service of Sri Sri Radha and Krsna should always aspire to be under the guidance of Svarupa Damodara Gosvami, Rupa Gosvami, Sanatana Gosvami and Raghunatha dasa Gosvami
- Anyone who differentiates between Radha-Krsna and Gauranga is to be considered a plaything in the hands of maya
- Approaching Her, Krsna prohibits Srimati Radharani from picking flowers. He may also touch Her in front of Her friends
- As far as possible, every householder, by the direction of the spiritual master, must install the Deity of Visnu, forms like Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana, Sita-Rama, Nrsimha, Varaha, Gaura-Nitai, Matsya, Kurma and salagrama-sila
- As soon as the house is purchased I shall establish in New York a Temple of SRI SRI RADHA KRISHNA for the first time
- At this stage the devotee is on the platform of uttama adhikari, perfect devotion. Such a devotee has no agitation from material affections and is only interested in the service of Radha and Krsna
- Because She (Radharani) is a left-wing gopi, Her womanly anger is always awakening, but Krsna derives transcendental bliss from Her activities
- Bhaktivinoda Thakura says, "let us take this prasada to our full satisfaction and glorify Your Lordships Sri Sri Radha and Krsna and in love call for the help of Lord Caitanya and Prabhu Nityananda"
- By hearing the talks between Ramananda Raya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, one becomes enlightened with the transcendental knowledge of the mellows of Radha and Krsna's pastimes. Thus one can develop unalloyed love for the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna
- By the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, we may be able to understand Radha Krsna lila some day in our life
- By understanding the conjugal love of Radha and Krsna one is freed from the grip of attraction to material so-called love between man and woman
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu has said that "externally we may behave like ordinary men but internally we remain fixed in the service of Radha-Krishna."
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu is combination of Radha-Krsna. In one place you worship Radha and Krsna
- Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed Radha-Krishna Lila with ordinary persons. We have so many other things to discuss; what is the soul, what is bhakti. To understand Radha-Krishna's Pastimes, that is our aim, but we should not indulge in this at present
- Caitanya next asked Ramananda Raya, "Among many songs, which song is to be considered the actual religion of the living entity?" Ramananda Raya replied, "That song describing the loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna is superior to all other songs"
- Combined together, you will be able to develop a very nice center, perhaps our own temple of Radha Krishna in that good spot, which is very attractive for me at least
- Do not eat luxurious dishes or dress in fine garments, but always remain humble and serve Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha-Krsna in your heart of hearts
- Due to Her (Radharani's) sweet relationship with Krsna, Her eyes were enthusiastic, and when Her crying subsided, She appeared even more beautiful
- During the rasa dance Sri Krsna did not exchange loving affairs with Radharani due to the presence of the other gopis. Because of the dependence of the others, the intensity of love between Radha and Krsna was not manifest. Therefore He stole Her away
- During the season of springtime, when the rasa dance was going on, suddenly Krsna disappeared from the scene, indicating that He wanted to be alone with Srimati Radharani
- First of all we must understand what is spirit and what is Krsna and what is Radharani, and then we try to understand what is Krsna and Radharani's loving affairs
- For serving Gaura-Nitai there is no offense, but if Radha-Krsna is there and there is some discrepancy, then there is great offense and this should be avoided
- From my childhood I was very much fond of Radha-Krsna, and now my good disciples are helping me to open so many Radha-Krsna temples all over the world. It gives me so much pleasure
- Hari Hari Biphale, 1968 part one - I got this human form of life, manusya-janama paiya, radha-krsna na bhajiya, but I did not engage myself in the loving transcendental service of Radha and Krsna
- He (Rupa Gosvami) further prays that by residing in that ocean of nectar he may always feel transcendental pleasure in the service of Radha and Krsna
- Here we have got that taste of rasa in a perverted manner. But cinmaya-rasa means it continues. This Radha-Krsna with the gopis, they are enjoying, dancing, chanting. That is eternally; that is never stopped
- Highest loving state between Krsna and Radha
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- I am counting every moment for starting the Temple of Sri Sri Radha Krishna and here is the opportunity now which we must utilize without delay. Please therefore reply this letter immediately per return of post and oblige
- I am giving them the right information - that service you have to render. But instead of serving your senses, please serve Radha-Krsna, then you'll be happy
- I am trying here to establish one Temple of Sri Sri Radha Krishna and one big industrialist of India has promised to pay for the cost
- I beg to inform you that immediately I want one pair of Radha-Krishna Deities in London
- I beg to inform you that the two pairs of Radha Krishna Deities have arrived in Bombay from Jaipur. So out of the four Deities, two of Krishna and two of Radharani, one Deity of Radharani is broken by the hand
- "I did not engage myself in the loving transcendental service of Radha and Krsna." Radha-krsna na bhajiya, janiya suniya bisa khainu: "Willingly, purposefully, I have drunk poison"
- I have got some reports that the deities in Bombay are being much neglected. This is most abominable affair. Radha and Krishna should not ever be neglected or left unprotected
- I saw in Delhi one old man, just a few minutes before his death he asked his son to bring Radha-Krsna picture, and it was put before him and he died
- I thank you very much for installing Radha-Giridhari. From my childhood I was very much fond of Radha-Krsna, and now my good disciples are helping me to open so many Radha-Krsna temples all over the world. It gives me so much pleasure
- I want to establish many Radha Krishna Temples in all important towns and countries of the Western World. I am not only establishing Temples, but I am creating the devotees of the Temples
- I want to know what it would cost to have Kaliya-Krsna Deity (with four mermaids offering prayers, Nagapatnis), and also Radha-Krishna with Lalita and Visakha, and also Guru and Gauranga?
- I want to know what would be the approximate cost for production and transportation of Kaliya-Krsna, Radha-Krsna, and Guru & Gauranga Deities to Fiji Island?
- I want to see my disciples all over the world introduce two items, opening Radha-Krsna temples and Ratha-yatra festivals. Do this under the protection of Guru-Gauranga
- I wish to train up the American youths in the line of devotional service and entrust them with Temples of Sri Sri Radha Krishna in various parts of this part of the world
- Ideal conjugal love is there, Krsna and Radha
- If one equates the names Radha-ramana or Radha-Krsna with Rukmini-ramana, Narayana or any other name of the Supreme Lord, he commits the fault of overlapping tastes, which is technically called rasabhasa
- If Srimati Radharani wants to pick a flower, Sri Krsna claims to be the garden's proprietor and prohibits Her. This pastime is called kila-kincita
- If you come to the temple and you get the impression of Radha-Krsna so nice and if you keep within you (your) heart... But that can be kept when you love. Just like if you love somebody, you always keep within your heart the form of your lover
- Impress upon them that they are taking vows before Radha Krsna, the spiritual master and the assembled Vaisnavas. It is a serious business
- In continuation of my last letter, upon opening further the box sent by you along with your letters to me I have found the necklaces and handkerchief made by you for Sri Sri Radha and Krsna, and they are so wonderful
- In His spiritual form, Krsna enjoys His spiritual energy, and that is the sum and substance of the Radha-Krsna pastimes. These pastimes can be understood only by elevated devotees
- In the London streets, introduction of Rathayatra procession, as well as Lord Caitanya's Birthday ceremony procession, and in the most important part of the city, a Radha Krsna Temple - all these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party
- In the sixteenth verse of the Caitanya-caritamrta he describes Radharani and Krsna as seated beneath a wish-fulfilling tree in Vrndavana, on a throne decorated with valuable jewels
- In the Tenth Canto, 30th Chapter, 26th verse of Srimad-Bhagavatam there is the following statement: "When the gopis were searching after Krsna and Radha after the rasa dance, they thus began to speak amongst themselves"
- It is at Govardhana Hill that Krsna tends the cows with His cowherd friends, and there also He had His rendezvous with His most beloved Sri Radha and engaged in loving pastimes with Her
- It is best to do the most ideal thing but whatever mode of living you chose the most important thing is to always remain one hundred percent in service of Radha-Krishna
- It should be noted that a class of so-called devotees (known as prakrta-sahajiya) follow their own concocted ideas and, representing themselves as Krsna and Radha, indulge in debauchery. Such devotional service and attachment are false
- It was the request of Radharani to Krsna, "There in Vrndavana You were a cowherd boy, and We used to meet in the jungles, in the bushes. So I want to take You there. Then I will be happy"
- Jatila said: "Krsna, You are standing here, and Radharani, who has just been married to my son, is also standing here. Now I know both of You very well, so why should I not be very anxious to protect my daughter-in-law from Your dancing eyes?"
- Jugala-piriti: the loving dealings between Radha and Krsna. Jugala means "couple"; piriti means "love."
- Just as Lord Krsna & Srimati Radharani are the object & shelter of the mellow of conjugal love, respectively, so in the mellow of servitorship, Krsna, the son of Maharaja Nanda, is the object & servants like Citraka, Raktaka & Patraka are the shelter
- Kindly explain the transcendental features of Krsna and Srimati Radharani. Also explain the truth of transcendental mellows and the transcendental form of love of Godhead
- Krsna has the propensity to love the other sex. Therefore we have got this propensity, to love the other sex. The beginning of love is there in Radha and Krsna, eternal love between Radha and Krsna
- Krsna is Krsna Himself; therefore He was teaching us that brahma-muhurta should be utilized for meditation on Radha-Krsna. By such meditation Krsna would feel very much satisfied
- Krsna said to Radharani, "My dear auspicious Radharani, Your body is the source of all beauty. Your red lips are softer than the sense of immortal sweetness, and Your face bears the aroma of a lotus flower"
- Krsna said to Radharani, "Your sweet words defeat the vibrations of the cuckoo, and Your limbs are cooler than the pulp of sandalwood"
- Kumaras said "How wonderful it is that although we are completely liberated, free from desire and situated at the stage of paramahamsa, we are still aspiring to taste the pastimes of Radha and Krsna"
- Lalita chastised Krsna for staying in Mathura: "Simply by dancing in the circle of the rasa dance, You attracted Srimati Radharani's love. Why are You now so indifferent to my dear friend Radharani? She is lying nearly unconscious"
- Lord Caitanya is combined form of Radha Krsna. If Caitanya is pleased, Radha and Krsna automatically become pleased
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "My dear Raya, you are an advanced devotee and are always filled with ecstatic love for Radha and Krsna. Therefore whatever you see - anywhere and everywhere - simply awakens your Krsna consciousness"
- Lord Krsna, the enemy of Kamsa, left aside the other gopis during the rasa dance and took Srimati Radharani to His heart, for She is the helper of the Lord in realizing the essence of His desires
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu replied, "Now I have come to understand the truth of the loving affairs between Radha and Krsna. Nonetheless, I still want to hear how both of Them gloriously enjoy such love"
- Lord Sri Krsna is thousands upon thousands of times more satisfied when He sees Srimati Radharani's face light up from this combination of ecstatic love than He is by direct union with Her
- More you please the Deities there with your service, the more they shall reciprocate by bestowing upon you love for Sri Sri Radha Krsna
- Mr. Harrison is purchasing 172 acres of land near London, and it is expected that he will construct a temple of Radha-Krishna there. This is also very encouraging news
- My Guru Maharaja is Radha-Krsna-duta. I am simply trying to carry his order. That's all. I am not Radha-Krsna-duta
- My real riches are Nityananda Prabhu and the lotus feet of Sri Radha and Krsna
- My request is that we are going to start a Radha-Krsna temple here. Just cooperate with us. These foreigners are doing your business. It was your business to spread Krsna consciousness all over the world, but you are sleeping
- Narottama dasa Thakura has sung, "When I am eager to understand the literature given by the Gosvamis, then I shall be able to understand the transcendental loving affairs of Radha and Krsna"
- Now hear a description of different ecstasies, beginning with kila-kincita. With these ecstatic ornaments, Srimati Radharani enchants the mind of Krsna
- Now that I (Lord Caitanya) have actually seen your glories, what I heard about you is confirmed. As far as the pastimes of Radha and Krsna in a loving mood are concerned, you (Ramananda Raya) are the limit of knowledge
- Now, to enjoy rasa, They have appeared in one body as Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although My touch is cooler than ten million moons, I am refreshed by the touch of Srimati Radhika"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Although the entire creation is full of different tastes because of Me, I am charmed by the nectarean taste of the lips of Srimati Radharani"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "My eyes are fully satisfied when I look upon Srimati Radharani, but by looking upon Me, She becomes even more advanced in satisfaction"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "Seeing the luster of Her (Radharani's) complexion after Our pastimes together, I forget My own identity in happiness"
- Once Lord Krsna considered within His heart, "The vibration of My transcendental flute attracts the three worlds, but My ears are enchanted by the sweet words of Srimati Radharani"
- One attains a completely spiritual body fit to render service to the transcendental couple Radha and Krsna: sarvopadhi-vinirmuktam tat-paratvena nirmalam
- One gopi gave a message to Krsna that Radharani, because of Her separation from Him and because of Her enchantment with the flavor of His flower garlands, was rolling on the ground, thereby bruising Her soft body
- One lady is prepared to donate a nice piece of land and $50,000 for erecting a Radha-Krsna Temple. That is very encouraging. If it is a fact, then I can go there for laying down the foundation stone and from there it may be easier to go to Sydney
- One morning, when Krsna came to Radha, Radha asked Him, "My dear Kesava, where is Your vasa at present?" The Sanskrit word vasa has three meanings: one meaning is residence, one meaning is fragrance, and another meaning is dress
- One should accept the mood of the gopis in their service. In such a transcendental mood, one should always think of the pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna
- One should not misunderstand the pastimes of Radha and Krsna to be the activities of a mundane young boy and girl. The mundane sexual activities of young boys and girls are most abominable
- One who chants the mantra "gauranga" and one who chants the names of Radha and Krsna are on the same level
- One who is attracted by the beauty of Radha and Krsna cannot be attracted by the false beauty of this material world. That is the difference between a demon and a godly person or devotee
- Only one who is very highly elevated in spiritual realization can understand the lusty feelings exchanged between Radha and Krsna, or between Krsna and the damsels of Vraja
- Only one who worships the Lord in the ecstasy of the gopis, following in their footsteps, can engage in the service of Sri Sri Radha-Krsna in the bushes of Vrndavana
- Our prayer of the Hare Krishna Mantra means addressing Radha and Krishna for being engaged in Their service. Hare Krishna means "Oh Hare, Oh Radharani! Oh Krishna! Please engage me in Your service so that I can get relief from the service of Maya"
- Perhaps while you were in India you have heard that we glorify in the following way: Guru Gauranga Chandarbika Giridhari. Four "G''s. So Guru-Gauranga you understand, and Chandarbika-Giridhari means Radha and Krishna
- Please continue with your service to Srimate Tulsi devi and to Radha and Krishna and your life will be sublime
- Radha and Krishna have been so much merciful upon me to have given me so many nice spiritual sons and daughters as yourselves
- Radha and Krsna are indeed the same, just as musk and its scent are inseparable, or as fire and its heat are nondifferent
- Radha and Krsna are one. This oneness may be perceived by advanced devotees through the grace of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Radha and Krsna are transcendental to such artistic work, they do not depend upon our painting of them for their beauty. But they should be painted as nicely as possible if there is at present some deterioration of the painting
- Radha Krsna topics are for both liberated and conditioned souls, but conditioned souls should not much discuss about the loving affairs between Radha and Krsna because sometimes they misunderstand Radha and Krsna as ordinary boy and girl
- Radha-Krsna Bol, CDV 17 - Lord Caitanya and Nityananda, both together, while walking and dancing through the street, He was instructing that "All of you simply say Radha-Krsna"
- Radha-Krsna lila is not material. One who understands Radha-Krsna lila as material, they are misled. Krsna cannot enjoy anything material
- Radha-Krsna philosophy is not to be understood in the conditioned stage. But when we worship Radha-Krsna in our conditional stage, actually we worship Laksmi-Narayana
- Radharani is so beautiful that Krsna becomes enchanted. That is spiritual sex. That is not ordinary. Therefore the attraction of Radha and Krsna is not ordinary thing
- Radharani trembled as She told one of the gopis, "Don't joke with this disappointing boy! Please ask Him not to approach Me, because He is always the cause of all grief for us"
- Radharani's shyness arises due to Sri Krsna's prohibitions, and ecstatic loving bodily symptoms called kila-kincita-bhava are manifest at this time
- Regarding a cover picture for Krishna Consciousness-the Topmost Yoga, I think you can make a picture of a devotee sitting cross-legged chanting japa before Radha Krsna Deities
- Romantic love is in the spiritual world, Radha-Krsna. That is the origin of romantic love
- Service you have to render. Either Radha-Krsna or maya, illusion, senses. Everybody is serving to the senses. Is it not? But he's not satisfied. He cannot be satisfied
- Sethji wants to contribute two Pair of Deities provided the freight is paid by somebody else. So I agree to this proposal. Kindly arrange to send at least two Pairs of Radha Krishna Deities, brass, as per specification given to you before
- Similarly, without Radha there is no meaning to Krsna, and without Krsna there is no meaning to Radha
- So in family life, if we introduce this arca-vigraha-seva... Every family can keep Radha-Krsna vigraha, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu's photo vigraha
- Sometimes one may artificially imitate these, pretending that Krsna is talking with him in the form of a boy, or else one may pretend that Radharani and Krsna both have come to him and are talking with him
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Among all worshipable objects, which is the chief?" Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief worshipable object is the holy name of Radha and Krsna, the Hare Krsna mantra"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Of the many capitalists who possess great riches, who is the topmost?" Ramananda Raya replied, "He who is richest in love for Radha and Krsna is the greatest capitalist"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu asked, "Out of all topics people listen to, which is best for all living entities?" Ramananda Raya replied, "Hearing about the loving affairs between Radha and Krsna is most pleasing to the ear"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu continued, "Please do not try to cheat Me, thinking of Me as a learned sannyasi. Please satisfy My mind by just describing the truth of Radha and Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu further inquired, "Out of many types of meditation, which is required for all living entities?" Srila Ramananda Raya replied, "The chief duty of every living entity is to meditate upon the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna"
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu is ananda-cinmaya vigraha, combination of hladini sakti, Srimati Radharani, and Krsna together. Therefore the Vaisnava sings, sri-krsna-caitanya radha-krsna nahe anya. Radha-krsna nahe anya
- Sri Sri Radha-Madan Mohan have kindly descended in Their arca vigraha form now you must receive Them with that consciousness. And by serving Them you will all develop pure love of Krsna
- Srila Narottama dasa Thakura has sung in many places that his real property is the lotus feet of Radha and Krsna. Unfortunately, we are interested in unreal property and are neglecting our real property
- Srila Rupa Gosvami is not teaching in the beginning the loving affairs of Radha-Krsna. No. He's training, first of all, the reader, the devotee, how to become first of all pure devotee
- Srimati Radharani is a mine filled with valuable jewels of love for Krsna. Her transcendental body is complete with unparalleled spiritual qualities
- That (the parama-prestha-sakhis in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani) makes the exchange of mellows more palatable
- That is Radha-Krsna. That is real love. There is no separation. There is no cheating. There is no divorce. There is no sex attraction. Simply for love's sake, loving, that is real love
- The above description of Radha and Krsna from the diary of Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami is a condensed explanation, but one needs great spiritual insight to understand the mystery of these two personalities
- The Absolute Truth, Personality of Godhead, is engaged in conjugal loving affairs, Radha-Krsna. But the same Radha-Krsna love matter has permeated through matter. Therefore it is perverted reflection
- The beginning of love is there in Radha and Krsna, eternal love between Radha and Krsna. So we are also seeking eternal love, but because we are conditioned by the material laws, it is interrupted
- The bumblebee is very much favored by Krishna and Radharani. Sometimes the bumblebee is taken as a messenger by Radharani and she rebukes the bumblebee because the bumblebee is blackish and Krishna is also blackish
- The conjugal love of Radha-Krsna is never disturbed by any personal consideration
- The conjugal love of Radha-Krsna is never disturbed by any personal consideration. The undisturbed nature of the conjugal love between Radha and Krsna is described thus
- The conversations between Ramananda Raya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu contain the most confidential subject matters, touching the conjugal love between Radha and Krsna in Vrndavana (Vrajabhumi)
- The dealings between Radha and Krsna and the gopis are devoid of the opulences of Laksmi-Narayana
- The dealings of love between Radha and Krsna are displayed as the pleasure potency of the Lord. The Lord is the original source of all pleasure, the reservoir of all pleasure
- The first part (of Lalita-madhava) deals with festivities in the evening, the second with the killing of the Sankhacuda, the third with maddened Srimati Radharani and the fourth with Radharani's proceeding toward Krsna
- The gopis are so much engaged in the transcendental loving service of Radha and Krishna that they are condemning the creator, Lord Brahma for not knowing how to make perfect eyes
- The happiness of the gopis increases ten million times when they serve to engage Sri Sri Radha and Krsna in Their transcendental pastimes
- The idea to have a wider larger altar for Radha-Krishna is approved however on the plan which you have enclosed it appears that there are pillars separating Lalita and Visakha from Radha-Krishna
- The ksatriya kings were mostly staunch Vaisnavas, worshiping Lord Visnu in either the Radha-Krsna or Laksmi-Narayana form; still, for their material welfare they used to worship goddess Durga
- The loving affairs of Radha & Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the internal pleasure-giving potency. Although They are one in identity, previously They separated Themselves. Now these two identities have again united, in the form of Caitanya
- The loving affairs of Radha and Krsna is not ordinary, these material loving affairs, although it appears like that
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency
- The loving affairs of Sri Radha and Krsna are transcendental manifestations of the Lord's internal pleasure-giving potency. Although Radha and Krsna are one in Their identity, They separated Themselves eternally
- The message of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu was to give the same message as Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita: "surrender to Krishna". The pastimes of Radha-Krishna relationship are confidential and are not for the distribution to the ordinary public
- The parama-prestha-sakhis are eight in number, and in the ecstatic dealings of Krsna and Radha they side sometimes with Krsna and at other times with Radharani, just to create a situation in which it appears that they favor one against the other
- The pastimes of Radha and Krsna are very confidential. They cannot be understood through the mellows of servitude, fraternity or parental affection
- The pastimes of Radha and Krsna in Vrndavana are simple and rural, distinguished from the polished urban characteristics of those of Dvaraka. The characteristics of Rukmini were unusually bright, and Krsna was very much satisfied with her behavior
- The process is that whatever we offer to the Deity, that is offered to guru. And guru offers to his guru. In this way goes to Krsna. We don't directly offer Radha-Krsna. No. We have no right. Neither He accepts in that way
- The real purpose of these stamps is to make Radha-Krishna picture seen by so many people. Other pictures for other stamps can also be used. The cover picture for KRSNA book is nice for one. Some may even say "KRSNA book" as advertisement
- The relationship between Radharani and Krsna in conjugal love is the most perfect
- The sahajiyas' understanding of the love affairs between Radha and Krsna is not bona fide because they do not follow the principles laid down by the six Gosvamis
- The Tiloks on the forehead and other parts of the body are symbolic representation of Radha Krishna Temples. In other words by marking Tiloks on all parts of our body we become protected by the Lord from all sides
- The unfortunate transcendentalists simply speculate on dry philosophy, whereas the transcendentalists who are in love with Radha and Krsna are just like cuckoos enjoying the buds of the mango tree of love of Godhead
- Their meeting is exactly like a mixture of condensed milk and sugar candy. When they talk of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, camphor is added. One who tastes this combined preparation is most fortunate
- There (bank of the Yamuna) Radharani saw a cottage wherein She and Krsna had experienced many loving pleasures, and by remembering those incidents She immediately became overcome with dizziness. This dizziness was very prominently visible
- There (under the wish-fulfilling tree) Krsna's dear gopi friends serve Radha and Krsna by singing, dancing, offering betel nuts and refreshments, and decorating Their Lordships with flowers
- There is no difference between meditating on the eternal forms of Radha-Krsna and chanting the maha-mantra, Hare Krsna. As for Krsna's meditation, He had no alternative but to meditate on Himself
- There is no question of installing more than one set of Radha Krsna deities. The smaller set of Radha Krsna deities may be set on the altar at the feet of the larger ones, as you describe. But they are not installed
- Therefore I shall first delineate the position of Radha and Krsna. From that description the glory of Lord Caitanya will be known
- These (Krsna milking a bull instead of a cow) are some of the instances of insanity or madness in connection with the love affairs of Radha and Krsna
- These children in Gurukula are the most fortunate children in the world, because right from the beginning they are having the association of Radha and Krishna
- They (six Gosvamis) never said, "We have now seen Radha and Krsna, and therefore our mission is fulfilled." Their mission remained always unfulfilled; they never met Radha and Krsna
- They should never consider leaving or selling that building, but they should stay there as Radha and Krishna are staying, and it is a nice temple as evidence by the fact that over 250 people attended the Sunday feast by your report
- This amount is for the purpose of constructing a Radha Krsna Temple at Mayapur, as it is contributed by my American disciples
- This brings up the question of who Srimati Radharani is and what Radha-Krsna is. Actually Radha-Krsna is the exchange of love - but not ordinary love
- This ecstatic attitude of Srimati Radharani's is called kuttamita. When this ecstatic ornament is manifested, Radharani externally tries to avoid Krsna, and She apparently becomes angry, although She is very happy within
- This is another instance of casting dishonorable words against Krsna and Radha, pouting over the good fortune of Srimati Radharani
- Those attracted by the conjugal love between Radha and Krsna must follow in the footsteps of the gopis. Only then is it possible to enter into the Lord's service in Goloka Vrndavana and directly associate with Radha and Krsna
- Those who are highly elevated in Krsna consciousness can enter into the pastimes of Radha-Krsna through the mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Those who are in bodily consciousness and who desire sense gratification are forbidden to indulge in discussions of the transcendental pastimes of Sri Radha and Krsna
- Those who worship Narayana first of all utter the name of Laksmi, as Laksmi-Narayana. Similarly, those who worship Lord Rama first of all utter the name of Sita. In any case - Sita-Rama, Radha-Krsna, Laksmi-Narayana - the potency always comes first
- Thus Radha and Lord Krsna are one, yet They have taken two forms to enjoy the mellows of pastimes
- To avoid such errors, we should understand what Radha-Krsna actually is. Radha and Krsna display Their pastimes through Krsna's internal energy
- To see the Sri Murtis of Radha and Krsna is to forget such endeavors for material association
- To taste the mellows of Srimati Radharani's loving affairs in Her relationship with Krsna, and to understand the reservoir of pleasure in Krsna, Krsna Himself, as Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, accepted the mood of Radharani
- Unless one hears from the right source, he will misinterpret the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, considering them to be ordinary affairs between a man and woman. In this way one may be misguided
- Upon seeing this unique feature (Radha-Krsna) of Lord Caitanya, Ramananda Raya fainted and fell to the floor. Lord Caitanya then touched him, and he came to his senses
- We have, of course, established so many temples, but still we require to establish temples, Radha-Krsna temples, Caitanya Mahaprabhu's temple, in every village, every town of the world
- We may spend anything and everything for the deity, as long as there is no scarcity, and by that lavish spending to glorify Radha and Krsna, they will become very much pleased upon you and bless you more and more
- We must avoid the risk of a separatist movement, unity is our purpose; just like in London where the Indians are starting their own Hindu Radha-Krsna Temple
- We will also feel transcendentally pleased and satisfied if we utilize the brahma-muhurta period to meditate on Radha and Krsna
- When I think of Radha-Krishna, I think of first the Radha-Govinda Vigraha of Mullicks Thakurabati because from my very childhood I am devoted to the same Deity
- When Krsna comes forward and greedily snatches at the border of Her sari, Srimati Radharani is actually very pleased within, but still She tries to stop Him
- When Krsna exhibits His pleasure potency, He appears to be two - Radha and Krsna. Otherwise, Radha and Krsna are one
- When Krsna saw Radharani standing just behind a bush of many creepers, immediately His beautiful eyebrows moved just like lightning toward Her
- When Krsna was trying to capture the demon Sankha, Radharani began trembling out of fearfulness
- When one is attracted by the transcendental beauty of Radha and Krsna, he is no longer attracted by material feminine beauty. That is the special significance of Radha-Krsna worship
- When one is situated in his spiritual body, which is beyond this gross and subtle material body, he is fit to serve Radha and Krsna. That body is called siddha-deha
- When Sri Krsna blocked Radharani's way to the dana-ghati, there was laughter within Her heart. Her eyes grew bright, and fresh tears flowed from Her eyes, reddening them
- When the pastimes of Radha and Krsna are heard from the right source, one at once attains liberation
- When They are pleased by your seva, then They will reveal. Don't try to jump over to understand Radha-Krsna
- When this is established, in the sixteenth verse Krsnadasa offers his obeisances to the functional Deity, Govinda. The Govinda Deity is called the functional Deity because He shows us how to serve Radha and Krsna
- When Uddhava came from Lord Krsna with a message for the gopis, all the gopis, especially Srimati Radharani, denounced Krsna in various ways. Such denunciations, however, reflect an exuberant loving attitude
- When we compare a material man of wealth to one wealthy in devotional service to Radha and Krsna, the latter is found to be the greatest capitalist
- Whenever Srimati Radharani leaves Her house, She is always well dressed and attractive. It is Her womanly nature to attract Sri Krsna's attention, and upon seeing Her so attractively dressed, Sri Krsna desires to touch Her body
- Wherever we are opening our branches, it is our only business that we are requesting people to chant Hare Krsna or Radha-Krsna. We don't want anything
- Without being freed from the attachment for material sense enjoyment, nobody can enter into the transcendental pastime of Radha and Krsna
- Without the gopis, these pastimes between Radha and Krsna cannot be nourished. Only by their cooperation are such pastimes broadcast. It is their business to taste the mellows
- Yet in order to understand that Radha and Krsna are one and that They also become divided, the question "When?" automatically comes to mind
- You can turn all those milk products into wonderful preparations to offer to Radha-Krsna and thus your life will become perfect
- Your husband Sriman Subala das is living with me very peacefully, and he is carving Radha and Krsna, from hard wood. So this life of material existence is just like hard wood and if we can carve Krsna out of it, that is the success of our life