Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
preservation | preservative | preserve | preserved | preserves | preserving
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Maintain (11 C, 394 P)
Pages in category "Preserve"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- A person who has no information of the spirit soul is very much attached to his material body, so much so that even in old age he wants to preserve the body in so many artificial ways, thinking that his old and broken body can be saved
- According to Bharata Muni, this disappointment is inauspicious. But there are other learned scholars who have accepted such disappointment as being in the mood of neutrality and as being a preservative for ecstatic love
- At the end of each kalpa, when the demon Ajnana steals the Vedic knowledge, Lord Hayagriva appears and preserves it. Then He delivers it to Lord Brahma
- Every precaution must be taken to preserve our basic guiding principles as they are and not change them because we want to hear something new
- Everything is preserved. Karya karanam, cause and effect. In the effect, the cause is there. Therefore Veda says, "Everything is Brahman" Because the cosmic manifestation is the effect of the cause, energy of God, therefore in the effect there is God
- "I am part and parcel of God, so my duty is that everything is nicely done, everything is nicely preserved, everything is nicely utilized for the service of God." That is the knowledge of science of God
- In some other Puranas it is stated that Garuda, the eternal carrier of Visnu, knew that Krsna would take this action in the future, and so he put some nectar on this tree to preserve it
- It is learned that this rsi (Bharadvaja), while taking bath in the Ganges, happened to meet Ghrtaci, one of the beautiful society girls of heaven, and thus he discharged semen, which was kept and preserved in an earthen pot and from which Drona was born
- No, if too much endeavour is there, that is to be avoided. By all means we must preserve our spiritual status, that is the point
- Now it is practically in your hands to finish and push on what I have started. I am now getting all respect and honor, so now you must preserve that standard and not dishonor me
- The dead body of Satrajit was not immediately removed for cremation because Satyabhama wanted to go to Krsna in Hastinapura. Therefore the body was preserved in a tank of oil so that Krsna could come back and see the dead body of Satrajit
- The ice melts gradually throughout the year, flows down through the great rivers, and glides down to the sea again for preservation
- The Lord has preserved water on three fourths of the globe and has made it salty to preserve it. Salty water does not decompose, and that is the arrangement of providence
- The nondevotees, however, are very careful about preserving their material condition of life
- The sages requested the demigods to revive Maharaja Nimi's body, which had been preserved in various perfumed balms