Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pond | ponds
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pool (noun) (1 C, 6 P)
Pages in category "Pond"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A crane stands on the edge of a pond that is always disturbed by flowing water, mud, and stones. The crane is like a householder who is disturbed in the shelter of his home but who, because of too much attachment, does not want to change his position
- Although there was very little water, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu was omniscient and could understand that formerly these two ponds were called Sri Radha-kunda and Syama-kunda
- As for the small aquatics living in the reservoirs, they cannot understand that their ponds are diminishing day by day, as the materially engrossed persons cannot understand that their duration of life is being reduced day by day
- The beautiful face of the goddess of fortune appears in ponds of transcendental crystal water when she worships the Lord with tulasi leaves in her garden
- The dirty things are stocked within our heart. Just like in the water, in a pond sometimes you will find all of a sudden one bubble comes from within. Phat! That means the dirty things are within, stocked
- The King stated that not only had he bestowed gifts upon the brahmanas, but he had performed other pious activities, such as digging wells, planting trees on the roadside and installing ponds along the highways
- The lakes, ponds, and rivers are cleansed and invigorated by the downpour of new rainwater and thus become most beautiful
- The small ponds, which were filled with water because of the rainy season, gradually dry up in autumn
- When Devahuti would enter that lovely garden to take her bath in the pond filled with lotus flowers, the associates of the denizens of heaven, the Gandharvas, would sing about Kardama's glorious household life
- When Narada arrived in Dvaraka, He saw there were ponds full of blue and red lotus flowers, and some of these tanks were filled with varieties of lilies. The lakes were full of nice swans and cranes, and the voices of these birds resounded everywhere
- While Krsna was dealing with Rukmi in this way, the soldiers of the Yadu dynasty, commanded by Balarama Himself, broke the whole strength of Rukmi's army just as an elephant in a pond discards the feeble stem of a lotus flower