Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
pilgrim | pilgrims | pilgrim's
Pages in category "Pilgrims"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He (Vidura) traveled where the air, hill, orchard, river and lake are all pure and sinless and where the forms of the Unlimited decorate the temples. Thus he performed the pilgrim's progress
- Here in Vrndavana so many pilgrims, they come from all parts of India; now all parts of world, they're coming. But it is kept in such unclean state to discourage people not to come here
- I understand that the Birla Guest House along with other guest houses has been already booked and occupied by pilgrims and guests. I informed you to go there more than one week before they were supposed to be occupied
- Impersonalists, who desire to become one with the Supreme, are unable to evaluate the devotees of the Lord. Thus from time immemorial these two transcendental pilgrims have sometimes been competitors
- Persons who are addicted to the impersonal feature of the Lord, whether in meditation or otherwise, are all pilgrims to hell
- Pilgrims to hell
- Places of pilgrimages are meant for eradicating the sins of the pilgrims, and they are distributed all over the universe just to give facility to all concerned for attaining pure existence and God realization
- The companions of the Lord (Caitanya), who reached the temple a little after Him, heard of the Lord's transcendental feats and of His being carried away by the Bhattacarya. The pilgrims at the temple were still gossiping about the incident
- The first and foremost duty of a pilgrim is to satisfy the Supreme Lord Hari
- The government doesn't want further development of Vrndavana. They are neglecting the city in such a way that no gentleman will go there. The old city is so... Formerly, it was planned that "So many pilgrims come here. It should be nicely developed"
- The pilgrims take a bath, worship the deity and give charity; they are also recommended to fast one day. They should go to a place of pilgrimage and stay there at least for three days
- There are twelve forests in the area of Vrndavana, and Madhuvana is one of them. Pilgrims from all parts of India assemble together and visit all twelve of these forests