peacock | peacocks | peacock's
- VedaBase query: Peacock or Peacocks or peacock's not "peacock feather*" not "plumes of the peacock" not "peacock plumes"
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Peacock"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- The aesthetic sense of the Lord is manifested in the artistic, colorful creation of varieties of birds like the peacock, parrot and cuckoo
- The city (of Indra) always resounded with the vibrations of peacocks, pigeons and bees, and above the city flew airplanes full of beautiful women who constantly chanted auspicious songs that were very pleasing to the ear
- The heron, vulture, crane, hawk, bhasa, bhalluka, peacock, swan, sarasa, cakravaka, crow, owl and others are the birds
- Those who are mad after capturing and enjoying the imitation peacock, as well as those who have a pessimistic view of the imitation peacock but lack any positive information of the real peacock - both are illusioned by the modes of material nature