Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
miscreants | miscreant
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Duskrtina (23 P)
Pages in category "Miscreants"
The following 91 pages are in this category, out of 91 total.
- A devotee is always nonviolent; he is qualified with all good characteristics. But, in the common world, when there is mischief made by others, he should not forget to become angry, at least for the time being, in order to drive away the miscreants
- A devotee of the Lord never prays to the Lord to appear for the sake of the troubles the miscreants cause for him, and he never bothers Him by asking for protection
- A person who follows the ksatriya principles by protecting society from thieves and miscreants is called a ksatriya, not the one who is simply born a ksatriya
- A sinful man never realizes his mistake. Therefore he's miscreant. You ask any miscreant, any criminal, "So you have done wrong," he'll be angry
- Although there is no difference between Lord Krsna and Lord Visnu, Krsna descends to this planet in His Vasudeva feature for the purpose of protecting His devotees and annihilating the miscreants
- An administrative head or king like Maharaja Pariksit, with full majestic authority, well equipped with weapons to chastise miscreants, can challenge the agents of the age of Kali. Then only will it be possible to counteract the degraded age
- Anyone who goes to Krsna or guru for asking, he is pious. He is not miscreant. Duskrtina. He is not duskrtina. He is pious. Maybe he is in the lower position, but he is pious. That is described
- As declared in Bhagavad-gita, the Lord appears in the mortal world to execute His much-needed mission of killing the miscreants and giving protection to the suffering faithful
- As far as the miscreants are concerned, for them devotional service is very difficult because their lives are selfish, irregular and without spiritual goals
- As it is said in the Bhagavad-gita, paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam: (BG 4.8) "The Lord comes to protect the devotees and annihilate the miscreants"
- Demons, because of their miscreant behavior, cannot understand the Lord, in spite of seeing the many revealed scriptures and the uncommon activities of the Lord
- Devaki said, " I also know for certain that You have descended to annihilate all kinds of miscreants who have been misled in the course of time"
- Devaki said, "You (Krsna) have descended on the earth to minimize the burden of the world by killing such miscreant rulers"
- Dishonest miscreants flourish because of cowardly and impotent executive heads of state
- Duskrtam applies to those who do not care for Krsna consciousness. Such miscreants, or duskrtam, are described as foolish and the lowest of mankind, even though they may be decorated with mundane education
- Duskrtina means miscreants or always engaged in sinful activities. If you are not religious, then you must act sinfully
- If at any stage of life the grossly foolish miscreants described in the Gita decide to render devotional service to Lord Krsna, they can escape the ferris wheel of karma
- If one kills poor animals to satisfy the temporary whims of this body, one does not know that he will suffer in his next birth, for such a sinful miscreant must go to hell and suffer the results of his actions
- If you become miscreants by utilizing your better brain, then what is the use? You are going to hell. This brain has no meaning. Misuser brain. Brain means to understand Krsna. That is brain
- Impersonal speculators are promoted to the impersonal Brahman effulgence; but it sometimes so happens that a miscreant like Ajamila is immediately promoted to the Vaikunthaloka simply by chanting the name of Narayana
- In the Age of Kali, persons who are atheists or miscreants become very prominently visible, whereas persons who are actually following the Vedic principles for spiritual emancipation are practically obscured
- In the Kali-yuga there is no profit by killing them (demoniac people).They're already killed. So therefore this is the astra. To kill the miscreants this is astra, this hari-sankirtana
- It is said that those who are miscreants and the lowest of mankind, who are fools and asses, cannot accept the Supreme Personality of Godhead because of their demoniac nature
- It is very difficult to ascertain the particular miscreant who has caused our sufferings, because we are bewildered by all the different opinions of theoretical philosophers
- It sometimes so happens that a miscreant like Ajamila is immediately promoted to the Vaikunthaloka simply by chanting the name of Narayan
- Krsna addressed the caretaker, "You miscreant caretaker, give way and let Me pass through the gate. If you block My way, I shall send you and your elephant to the house of death personified"
- Krsna says, that those who are miscreants, always disobeying the laws of nature or always denying the prime factor behind the wonderful activities of nature, are mudha, rascals
- Krsna was so merciful that in order to claim all these people, means the lowest of mankind, miscreant, and fools, and rascals, rejected, so He came in the form of Lord Caitanya to reclaim them
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu became angry with the miscreant brothers Jagai and Madhai, who blasphemed and struck Nityananda Prabhu
- Lord Krsna empowered the Pandavas to execute His great mission of chastising the infidel miscreants of the world and giving protection to His faithful devotees
- Lord Ramacandra exemplifies an incarnation of Godhead who descends for the mission of paritranaya sadhunam vinasaya ca duskrtam (Bg. 4.8) - protecting the devotees and destroying the miscreants
- Maharaja Pariksit wanted to punish the miscreants indulging in the symptoms of Kali, and thus save the innocent citizens who were pure in habit by culture of religion
- Men are afraid of Yamaraja because it is he only who awards punishment to the miscreants of the material world, but those who are devotees of the Lord have nothing to fear from him
- Mischievous, miscreants, simply wasting money. They're taking huge salary, huge research fees from the government, and simply misleading persons. That is their business
- Miscreants always want to deny the Supreme Personality of Godhead and put stumbling blocks in the path of devotional service. The Lord sends His bona fide representatives and appears Himself to curb this nonsense
- O chaste one, the king's good name, duration of life and good rebirth vanish when all kinds of living beings are terrified by miscreants in his kingdom
- One gopi forcibly put her feet on the head of another gopi and said, "You rascal Kaliya! I shall punish you severely. You must leave this place. I have descended to this earth to punish all kinds of miscreants"
- One who has not tried to realize his relationship with the Lord has wasted his life; such a person is a miscreant and is worse than an animal
- Sages said, "Although You (Krsna) are transcendental to this entire material creation and are the Supreme and the Supersoul of all living entities, You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants"
- Since the Lord is absolute, there is no difference between His activities of killing the miscreants and favoring the devotees
- Siva-jvara said, "Considering Your (Krsna's) mission of maintaining such (maintain the demigods and spiritually inclined persons) law and order, Your violence toward the miscreants and demons is quite befitting"
- So all these materialistic persons, they are so fools, rascals, miscreants, they are increasing these material activities. They are thinking by this increasing material activities they will be happy. No. That is not possible
- So Lord Caitanya introduced this fighting principle of Sankirtana Movement to reclaim all the fallen souls, who consist of so-called philosophers, half-educated scientists, misguided educationists and a miscreant society
- Sometimes the Lord invests His power to rule in a king like Prthu and enables such a king to kill rogues and miscreants
- Such people (the miscreants) never surrender to Krsna, and they oppose the endeavor of those who wish to take Krsna's shelter. When such atheists become leaders of society, the entire atmosphere is surcharged with nescience
- The atheistic planmakers are described herein by the word duskrtinah, or "miscreants." Krti means one who has performed meritorious work
- The club and disc are meant for the infidel miscreants and demons, and the lotus flower and conchshell are for the devotees. But because the Lord is the Supreme Absolute, the result of all His weapons is one and the same
- The demons are described in the Bhagavad-gita as duskrtis, or miscreants. Krti means "very meritorious,” but when duh is added it means "abominable"
- The devotee of the Lord does not retaliate against the wrongdoer, but the Lord does not tolerate any mischief done to the devotee by the miscreants
- The devotees of Lord Krsna are very much attracted by the sankirtana movement of Lord Caitanya. This avatara of the Lord does not kill the miscreants, but delivers them by His causeless mercy
- The ksatriya king is considered to be the representative of God to give protection to the helpless and chastise the miscreants
- The Lord appeared on the earth to curb the increase in miscreants, and not the increase in population, as is wrongly put forward by the mundane economist
- The Lord descends as an incarnation to deliver the devotees and kill the miscreants. The Lord of the universe and of everything would appear to kill the sons of Diti because of their offending the devotees of the Lord
- The messenger said, "It is said that Your appearance in this incarnation is for the purpose of protecting the faithful and destroying the miscreants"
- The messenger said, "Under the circumstances, how is it possible that miscreants like Jarasandha can put us into such deplorable conditions of life against Your (Krsna's) authority? We are puzzled at the situation and cannot understand how it is possible"
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead invested the power of personal service in Lord Sesa, and He invested the power to rule the earth in King Prthu. Lord Parasurama received the power to kill rogues and miscreants
- The word anuvratah is significant. A person who follows the ksatriya principles by protecting society from thieves and miscreants is called a ksatriya, not the one who is simply born a ksatriya
- There are many living entities who give punishment to the miscreants, and among them Yama is the chief
- There are many suppressing agents, of which the most important are those that cut down miscreants. When miscreants are punished, the agency of chastisement represents Krsna
- There is a class of miscreants who are known in the words of Bhagavad-gita as veda-vadi, or so-called strict followers of the Vedas. They do not believe in the incarnation of the Lord, what to speak of the Lord's incarnation as the worshipable hog
- They (Veda-vadi) are called not only miscreants but also fools and the lowest of mankind, and it is said that their knowledge has been plundered by illusion due to their atheistic temperament
- They are bereft of all knowledge, in spite of any academic educational career they may pursue. Such miscreants are never candidates for satisfying the Lord
- This human form of body is a great concession given by the material nature. People are so miscreant and foolish. They do not understand what is the value of this human form of life
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons, do not surrender unto Me
- Those miscreants who are grossly foolish, who are lowest among mankind, whose knowledge is stolen by illusion, and who partake of the atheistic nature of demons do not surrender unto Me
- Those who are miscreants, they think that Krsna, or God, He is like an ordinary man but a superhuman being. That's all
- Those who are only miscreants throughout their lives are compared to demons. They are bereft of all knowledge, in spite of any academic educational career they may pursue
- To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion, I Myself appear, millennium after millennium
- To insult a chaste woman means to bring about disaster in the duration of life. Duhsasana, a brother of Duryodhana, insulted Draupadi, an ideal chaste lady, and therefore the miscreants died untimely
- When there is a population increase, it is the business of the Supreme Lord to feed the people. But atheists or miscreants do not like abundant production of food grains, especially if their business might be hampered
- Whoever causes offenseless living beings to suffer must fear me (Krsna) anywhere and everywhere in the world. By curbing dishonest miscreants, one automatically benefits the offenseless
- With the club and the disc He (Krsna) chastises the miscreants so that they may come to their senses and know that they are not all in all, for above them there is the Supreme Lord
- You (Krsna) are the supreme friend of all living entities, but at the same time You are the supreme chastiser of the miscreants & the envious. I (Narada) know that Your Lordship has descended to this earth for the proper maintenance of the whole universe
- You appear on this earth by Your internal potency to protect Your devotees and destroy the miscreants. By such an appearance You reestablish the principles of eternal religion, which human society forgets by long association with the material energy
- You have advented Yourself to fulfill Your own statement that You come within this material world just to protect the principles of religion and annihilate unwanted miscreants