Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ludicrous | ludicrously
Pages in category "Ludicrous"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- A living entity cannot be on the level of a visnu-tattva, or the Personality of Godhead, at any stage; therefore it is ludicrous for a living entity to claim to be God. Advanced spiritualists would never accept such a thing
- A man has become devotee, at the same time smoking - this is ludicrous. A devotee cannot smoke, cannot indulge in intoxication, nor illicit sex or meat... They cannot
- A man has become devotee, at the same time smoking, this is ludicrous
- All these conversations between Ramananda Raya and Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu appear ludicrous to a common man who is not a devotee. The entire world is filled with material conceptions, and people are unable to understand these conversations
- In the Absolute field both success and failures are glorious. Even Lord Nityananda pretended to be a failure to convert Jagai and Madhai in the first attempt, rather he was personally injured in such attempt but that was certainly not ludicrous
- In the neophyte stage, if you try to imitate the advanced stage, then it will be simply ludicrous
- It is a most ludicrous argument to say that the Supreme Lord is overpowered by His own material energy
- It is simply ludicrous to think the living entity to be equal with the Supreme Being when one can understand that the conditioned souls are under the influence of Brahma's magic wand
- So-called scientists and advanced research scholars are ludicrously trying to find the cause of life
- Sometimes people ask whether we can show them God. This is ludicrous. It is not necessary for one to see God before he can accept God
- Suppose I am a preacher of Krsna consciousness. How I can give opinion on medical science? That is ludicrous
- The mystic yoga practice, by which the mind is controlled and the senses are subjugated, also appears ludicrous to a pure devotee
- The Supreme Lord is never overpowered, but the infinitesimal sparks of the fire can become overpowered by the illusory effect of maya. It is a most ludicrous argument to say that the Supreme Lord is overpowered by His own material energy
- These teeny people, they are after the dates of Vedas, and that is ludicrous, that is...(laughs) Just like there are many microbes, they grow in the evening and die just in the day beginning
- This should be strictly outlawed, no more sannyasis. And those sannyasis who have fallen, you get them married, live like a... No more this showbottle, cheating. It is very ludicrous
- Trying to advance in spiritual life outside the disciplic succession is simply ludicrous
- We are not always successful in our attempts in preaching work but such failures are not certainly ludicrous
- When one wants to supersede a superior power, one's own inferior power becomes ludicrous. Just as a glowworm in the daytime and snow at night have no value, Brahma's mystic power became worthless in the presence of Krsna