Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
internal | internally
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Internal"
The following 57 pages are in this category, out of 57 total.
- A wife could not see her husband during the daytime. Householders even had different residential quarters. The internal quarters of a residential house were for the woman, and the external quarters were for the man
- Although Srimati Radharani was checking Krsna with Her hand, internally She was thinking, ‘Let Krsna satisfy His desires.' In this way She was very pleased within, although She externally displayed opposition and anger
- Being obliged by her love, I am brought there to eat. Mother knows all these things internally and feels happiness, but externally she does not accept them
- By internal energetic bewilderment, Sri Krsna expands Himself into unlimited numbers of Narayanas and exchanges or accepts transcendental loving service from the living entities in the transcendental world
- Devotional service with attachment can be executed in two ways - externally and internally. Externally the devotee strictly follows the regulative principles beginning with chanting and hearing, while internally he thinks of the attachment
- Dharma (in the form of a bull) asked: Madam (Bhumi), are you not hale and hearty? Why are you covered with the shadow of grief? It appears by your face that you have become black. Are you suffering from some internal disease?
- Engaged in external activities, they (offenders) kill the internal vision
- External cleanliness means taking a bath, but for internal cleanliness one has to think of Krsna always and chant Hare Krsna
- Externally there appeared severe tribulation, as if He were suffering from poisonous effects, but internally He was experiencing bliss. This is characteristic of transcendental love of Krsna
- In our Krishna Consciousness Movement, Deity worship helps to keep us externally purified and Sankirtana helps to keep us internally purified
- In the internal potential manifestation of the Vaikunthalokas, the actual tree exists, and the tree reflected in the material nature is only the shadow of this actual tree
- In the liberated state produced by acting under the direction of the Lord's internal, spiritual energy, the jiva's true, spiritual desires become manifest
- Intelligent persons can see God in His personal form, but if one is very eager to see God immediately, face to face, he can see the Supreme Lord through this description, which portrays the various internal and external parts of His body
- Internal guru
- It is in the hands of you big guns to manage everything so that there may never be internal difficulties amongst us, so that we may always go on increasing more & more the influence of Lord Caitanya's philosophy of Sankirtana process upon all the world
- It is said in the Tenth Canto of the Srimad-Bhagavatam that Lord Krsna is just like the moon and the internal potential damsels are like the stars around the moon
- One should therefore avoid observing a pure devotee externally, but should try to see the internal features and understand how he is engaged in the transcendental loving service of the Lord
- Our worshiping of Krsna, that is our internal affair. The external affair - we need to establish this theory (life comes from life). Otherwise they'll be leading this society. Misleading. They are misleading, not leading, misleading
- Persons who are constantly engaged in the transcendental meditation of seeing Krsna, internally & externally, by thinking of Him playing the flute, entering Vrndavana forest & tending the cows with the boys have really attained the perfection of samadhi
- Putana, she also apparently came as lover of Krsna, to offer her breast for sucking; but the internal desire was how to kill Krsna. But that is also taken indirect love, indirect love
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu will accept you and place you under the charge of His secretary, Svarupa Damodara. You will thus become one of the most confidential internal servants and will attain shelter at the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- Superficially it appears that the woman is the enjoyed and the man is the enjoyer, but internally everyone is an enjoyer. Consequently everything in this material world is called maya
- The aggregate elements, namely the five gross elements, the five subtle elements, the four internal senses, the five senses for gathering knowledge and the five outward organs of action, are known as the pradhana
- The best thing will be therefore to transfer the l and in the Society's name as soon as possible and you also be completely free from internal management. Dedicate your life for reading and writing in this Movement of Krsna Consciousness
- The brahmanas must become learned in the sastras and very clean internally and externally by regularly bathing with water and the holy name. A brahmana must be fixed up in understanding of brahmana. One should not take it cheaply
- The brainwash books are already there. Even if they stop externally, internally it will go on. Our first class campaign is book distribution. Go house to house. The real fighting is now. Krsna will give you all protection
- The cheap reciters of the Bhagavatam are very much enthusiastic about the Lord's internal potential activities, and the pseudodevotees, absorbed in material sense enjoyment, falsely jump to the stage of liberated souls and thus fall down
- The entire internal energy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead acts under His order. Of course, the material energy also acts by His order, but His direct will is specifically executed through the spiritual energy
- The four internal senses, or subtle senses, described herein are defined by different characteristics
- The girls should manage internally and the boys should manage externally
- The gopis were relieved from their transcendental burning condition by realizing Krsna was with them. Internally, they remembered His association within their hearts, externally Uddhava helped them associate with Him by his conclusive instructions
- The internal abode is called Goloka Vrndavana. It is there that Lord Krsna's personal friends, associates, father and mother live
- The internal devotees or potencies are all eternal associates in the pastimes of the Lord
- The internal, subtle senses are experienced as having four aspects, in the shape of mind, intelligence, ego and contaminated consciousness. Distinctions between them can be made only by different functions, since they represent different characteristics
- The most extraordinary feature exhibited by Lord Sri Krsna was His internal energetic manifestation of His pastimes with the cowherd girls
- The principle is that whatever you are instructed by the Caitya Guru internally may be confirmed by the instructor or initiator externally. Then your progress will be complete
- The production of the invisible sense objects is the external activity of the ethereal element, and the circulation of vital air and blood is its internal activity
- The sadhu-sanga is very important. Therefore we have created this internal society, International Society so that actually it is happening
- The women are doing nicely, so why are they being changed from the pujari to the Sankirtana? These things should be done by the President. These are internal things, and you should not interfere. I do not approve of your changing the women
- There are sufferings from internal diseases, separation from those near and dear, and anxieties for maintaining the status quo. These are but some important factors which make the people of this age always unhappy
- These symptoms are sometimes manifested internally and sometimes externally. The pure devotee always feels such symptomatic expressions within himself, but being afraid of outsiders he does not generally manifest them externally
- They said, "Had You not previously bestowed Your mercy on him, it would not have been possible for him to express Your internal feelings"
- This Krsna consciousness movement is meant for the purpose of understanding God. The spiritual master is the living representative of Krsna who helps externally, and Krsna as Supersoul helps internally
- To the sincere devotee the internal Guru Krishna dictates, but the thing has to be conformed by the external Guru then it is all right