Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Indestructible"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- Anyone who knows that the living entity, soul, is avinasi, indestructible, then where is the question of killing? But that does not mean the Bhagavad-gita is encouraging killing. No. That is not the purport. Killing is prohibited
- As far as the omkara (pranava) is concerned, it is considered to be the sound incarnation of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. As such, omkara is eternal, unlimited, transcendental, supreme and indestructible
- Brahma said, "In the Bhagavad-gita also it is stated that You are the source of the Brahman effulgence. No one should conclude that Your body is like an ordinary material body. Your body is aksara, indestructible"
- Brahma said, "You are the original amrta (indestructible nectar of immortality). As confirmed in the Vedas, amrtam sasvatam brahma. Brahman is the eternal, the supreme origin of everything, who has no birth or death"
- Brahman is indestructible and eternally existing, and its constitution is not changed at any time. But beyond Brahman there is Para-brahman. Brahman refers to the living entity, and Para-brahman refers to the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- I must always remember that the body and mind are temporary arrangements. However, the spirit encaged by this body and mind is eternal truth and indestructible. No one can destroy the eternal spirit
- If matter is destructible or separable, antimatter must be indestructible and inseparable. We shall try to discuss these propositions from the angle of authentic scriptural vision
- In his original identity the living entity is indestructible, and so also are his original spiritual qualities. One can kill neither the spirit soul nor his spiritual qualities
- In the Gita it is stated that the living entity is never born and he never dies. He is eternal and indestructible, and he continues to live after the destruction of his temporary material body
- It is said that the living spirit is eternal, all-pervading, unchangeable, indestructible, and so forth. What is known in India as sanatana-dharma, or "the eternal religion," is meant for this living spirit
- Simply knowing that the spirit soul is different from this body and that its nature is immutable, indestructible and eternal. But that gives no positive information about the soul
- Sri Nityananda Prabhu is the topmost branch of the indestructible tree of eternal love of Godhead, Sri Krsna Caitanya Mahaprabhu. I offer my respectful obeisances to all the subbranches of that topmost branch
- That is a confidential part of knowledge: simply knowing that the spirit soul is different from this body and that its nature is immutable, indestructible and eternal
- The Bhagavad-gita begins with the problems of life by discriminating the soul from the elements of matter and proves by all reason and argument that the soul is indestructible in all circumstances
- The fine and immeasurable anti-material particle is always indestructible, permanent and eternal. After a certain period, however, its encagement by material particles is annihilated
- The identity of the living entity is never impersonal or formless; on the contrary, it is the material dress that is formless and that takes a shape according to the form of the indestructible person
- The indestructible, transcendental living entity is called Brahman, and his eternal nature is called adhyatma, the self. Action pertaining to the development of the material bodies of the living entities is called karma, or fruitive activities
- The learned man who knows perfectly well that the anti-material particle is indestructible knows that it cannot be annihilated by any means
- The Lord's lotus feet are an indestructible boat, and if one takes shelter of that boat he can easily cross the ocean of nescience
- The material body of the indestructible, immeasurable and eternal living entity is sure to come to an end; therefore, fight, O descendant of Bharata
- The nonmaterial particle, which is the living entity, influences the material particle to work. This living entity is always indestructible
- The spirit encaged by this body and mind is eternal truth and indestructible. No one can destroy the eternal spirit - that is what we need to understand at the present moment
- The spirit soul can never be struck by the sharp sword, nor can he be burnt by fire. He can never be affected by water or air, and thus, the spirit soul is eternally indestructible, nonflammable, nonevaporable, and noncorrodable
- The supplies of Advaita Acarya were inexhaustible and indestructible. As many goods and commodities as He used, just as many again appeared
- There is no existence of anything foreign in Krsna. Whatever there is in Krsna is also Krsna. He is therefore the supreme, indestructible, complete existence, or the Supreme Truth
- This eternal truth, the indestructible spirit, does exist as the living entity in each and every body. He is very minute and is finer than the finest atom
- Whatever can be created by the manipulation of matter is destructible and temporary. In contrast, the living spark is indestructible, precisely because it can never be constructed by any combination or quantity of matter
- When the cosmic creation is annihilated, the living entities, who are indestructible by nature, rest in the body of Maha-sankarsana. Sankarsana is therefore sometimes called the total jiva