Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
imperishability | imperishable
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Imperishable"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- Although Vedic knowledge is imperishable, within this material world it is sometimes manifest and sometimes not
- Although Vedic knowledge is imperishable, within this material world it is sometimes manifest and sometimes not. When the people of this material world become too absorbed in ignorance, the Vedic knowledge disappears
- I am the basis of the impersonal Brahman, which is immortal, imperishable and eternal and is the constitutional position of ultimate happiness
- If one can attain imperishable name and fame by sacrificing his perishable body, he becomes a very respectable figure in the history of human civilization
- If one is unhappy to see the distress of other living beings and happy to see their happiness, his religious principles are appreciated as imperishable by exalted persons who are considered pious and benevolent
- Imperishable religious principles of Krsna consciousness
- It is said that there is an imperishable banyan tree that has its roots upward and its branches down and whose leaves are the Vedic hymns. One who knows this tree is the knower of the Vedas
- Kardama Muni said: "Your (the Supreme Personality of Godhead's) wheel, which has three naves, rotates around the axis of the imperishable Brahman. It has thirteen spokes, 360 joints, six rims and numberless leaves carved upon it"
- Krsna consciousness movement is meant for taking into account of the nonperishable. So it is the movement of the soul, not the movement as political movement, social movement or religious movement
- Krsna is not an ordinary person but rather the Supreme Personality of Godhead - imperishable, immeasurable and without any material qualities but full of all spiritual qualities
- Kurus said, "We offer our respectful obeisances unto You (Balarama) because You are the imperishable Supreme Personality of Godhead, the reservoir of all opulences and potencies"
- Materialists cannot even imagine that there is a transcendental body which is imperishable, full of knowledge and eternally blissful
- Materialists cannot even imagine that there is a transcendental body which is imperishable, full of knowledge and eternally blissful. In the materialistic concept, the body is perishable, full of ignorance and completely miserable
- That living energy is imperishable, although the bodies are perishable. Differences are perceived in terms of the body; because there are many forms of material existence in conditional life, the living force appears to be divided
- The branches of this tree (the imperishable banyan tree that has its roots upward and its branches down and whose leaves are the Vedic hymns) extend downward and upward, nourished by the three modes of material nature
- The conscious being, the imperishable self, is eternally existent and cannot be killed under any circumstances, even after the dissolution of the body
- The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness
- The constitution of Brahman is immortality, imperishability, eternity, and happiness. Brahman is the beginning of transcendental realization
- The duty of those advanced in knowledge in human society is to study the constitutional position of the imperishable soul and not waste the valuable time of human life in merely maintaining the body and not considering life's real responsibility
- The great sage Visvamitra saw that Maharaja Hariscandra, along with his wife, was truthful, forbearing and concerned with the essence. Thus he gave them imperishable knowledge for fulfillment of the human mission
- The living entity is eternal and imperishable because he actually has no beginning and no end. He never takes birth or dies. He is the basic principle of all types of bodies, yet he does not belong to the bodily category
- The Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krsna, said: I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun-god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: It is said that there is an imperishable banyan tree that has its roots upward and its branches down and whose leaves are the Vedic hymns. One who knows this tree is the knower of the Vedas
- Those who follow this imperishable path of devotional service and who completely engage themselves with faith, making Me the supreme goal, are very, very dear to Me
- Those with the vision of eternity can see that the imperishable soul is transcendental, eternal, and beyond the modes of nature
- Those with the vision of eternity can see that the imperishable soul is transcendental, eternal, and beyond the modes of nature. Despite contact with the material body, O Arjuna, the soul neither does anything nor is entangled