Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
inabilities | inability |"no ability"|"no such ability"|"No one has the ability"
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Inability"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- A conditioned living being is endowed with four principles of malpractice, namely errors, insanity, inability and cheating. These are signs of imperfection, and out of the four the propensity to cheat others is most prominent
- As stated in Bhagavad-gita, God can also be pleased even by a fruit and a flower. When there is financial inability and no question of accumulating a dowry by another means, one can give a fruit and flower for the satisfaction of the bridegroom
- Devotee said, "seeing this inefficiency in myself I become ashamed, and the whole night I am unable to sleep because I am exasperated by my great inability"
- Due to his inability to sufficiently drink that nectar, he becomes very unhappy and criticizes the creator for not having given more than two eyes
- One's inability to tolerate an offense committed by another is called amarsa, and one's inability to tolerate the opulence of another is called jealousy
- One's inability to tolerate an offense committed by another is called amarsa, and one's inability to tolerate the opulence of another is called jealousy. Jealousy and amarsa are both caused by intolerance
- There are some pseudo devotees of Krsna who prefer to imitate the Lord in His rasa-lila, or dance of love, forgetting their inability to lift Govardhana Hill. It is best that one not try to imitate the powerful, but simply follow their instructions
- To identify oneself with Krsna's devotees, to always feel inability without the help of Krsna, and to always think oneself inferior to Krsna, even though one may have full capacity to perform something on his own