Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Lame"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Andha-pangu-nyaya: the logic of cooperation of the blind and the lame
- Glory to the all-merciful Radha and Madana-mohana! I am lame and ill advised, yet They are my directors, and Their lotus feet are everything to me
- India is lame and America is blind
- Lame man
- The blind man of the Western countries and the lame man of India should combine together in this Krsna consciousness movement
- By remembering the lotus feet of the Panca-tattva, a dumb man can become a poet, a lame man can cross mountains, and a blind man can see the stars in the sky
- By such mercy (krpa-siddha), even if a devotee is dumb he can speak or write to glorify the Lord splendidly, even if lame he can cross mountains, and even if blind he can see the stars in the sky
- By the Grace of Krishna and the Spiritual Master, the dumb man can speak like a great orator, and a lame man can cross over a great mountain. So we must have the necessary unflinching faith in Krishna and Spiritual Master
- By the mercy of the guru, even a dumb man can become the greatest orator, and even a lame man can cross mountains
- The Krsna consciousness movement will inundate the entire world and drown everyone, whether one be a gentleman, a rogue or even lame, invalid or blind
- The Mayavadis’ proposition that God has no legs, no eyes, no ears and no hands is an indirect way of insulting Him by defining Him as blind, deaf, dumb, lame, helpless, etc
- The S P of Godhead has the form of sac-cid-ananda-vigraha (BS 5.1) - transcendental bliss, knowledge and eternity. I offer my respectful obeisances unto Him, who turns the dumb into eloquent speakers and enables the lame to cross mountains