Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
hopeful | hopefully | hopefulness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Hopeful"
The following 36 pages are in this category, out of 36 total.
- I am glad that you are thinking how the Beni Madhava Temple may be properly utilized by our Krishna Consciousness Movement, and I am hopeful of discussion with yourself and the Mahant on this subject
- I am so happy that the Krishna Consciousness movement is attracting young innocent hearts of America. From this I can think that the future of this movement is very hopeful
- I am very glad to receive the copy of the letter from United Nations information department and it is very hopeful for our future activities
- I am very much hopeful of Mr. John Lennon because he has several times chanted the word, Krishna
- I am very much hopeful of success of the attempt and I am seeking your good consultation if it is possible to have full sympathetic cooperation of my Godbrothers in India in this adventure
- I am very much hopeful that, with my disciples who are now participating today, even if I die my movement will not stop
- I do not see some of your teachers here. I request them to make the students from the very beginning God consciousness. Then their future life is very peaceful, prosperous and hopeful
- I must admit my frailties in presenting Srimad-Bhagavatam, but still I am hopeful of its good reception by the thinkers and leaders of society on the strength of the following statement of Srimad-Bhagavatam
- I think if you ask all of them to cooperate with him while you stry to improve your business separately that will pacify things. I am hopeful and praying to Krsna that you become successful
- If you are thinking hopeless, then how I can make you hopeful?
- If you take shelter of Krsna, then you'll know: Oh, I have got now shelter." There is no more confusions. There is no more hopelessness. You can understand it very well. And I receive so many letters daily, how they are hopeful in Krsna consciousness
- In this connection, one prayer by Rupa Gosvami is sufficient to exemplify this hopefulness
- The bearer of this letter, Jagannatha das brahmacari is coming to Mayapur to work on the CC manuscript. Hopefully, he will finish editing work on the Antya-lila by the Festival at the end of March. Please give him all facilities in this connection
- The Bhagavad-gita began with an inquiry of Dhrtarastra's. He was hopeful of the victory of his sons, assisted by great warriors like Bhisma, Drona and Karna. He was hopeful that the victory would be on his side
- The Bhattacarya then took a fine cotton swab and put it before the Lord's nostrils. When he saw the cotton move very slightly, he became hopeful
- The living being grows little by little within the womb, is born, then continues growing, becomes a child, boy, youth, adult, old man, then finally dwindles and meets death, despite all the good wishes and hopeful pipe dreams of fiction writers
- The oldest student I have got at the present moment, he is twenty-eight years. No, Kirtanananda is about thirty years old. That's all. So, of course, I do not get any older people. That is nice, hopeful
- This is an instance of a maliciously opposing element, caused by hopelessness in ecstatic love for Krsna
- To counteract their attraction for the beauty of Krsna, they were also turning to Krsna hopefully, because He is the killer of all kinds of demons
- Two boys are working with us; one Indian and one Russian. So there is good prospect for opening a center, although the atmosphere is not very good. The Embassy was no help. So our visit to Moscow was not so successful, but for the future, it is hopeful
- We are just begun from 1966, this movement, Hare Krsna movement, or Krsna consciousness movement, distributing this literature. Through literature, of course, we are very hopeful. Our literatures are selling
- We are not desperate. We are not followers of despair philosophy. We are hopeful philosophy. We are going back to home, back to Godhead to live eternally blissful life
- We are preaching Bhagavad-gita As It Is. Our mission is to spread the instructions of Krishna so that people may become happy, hopeful, and peaceful
- We have a nice temple in Vrndavana, and serious students should take advantage of it. I am very hopeful that some of our students can take up this responsibility and render the best service to humanity by educating people in Krsna consciousness
- When he (Brahma) saw that Kardama Muni had already begotten nine nice daughters, he was hopeful that through the daughters many children would come who would take charge of the creative principle of the material world
- When he (Brahma) saw that Kardama Muni had already begotten nine nice daughters, he was hopeful that through the daughters many children would come who would take charge of the creative principle of the material world. He was therefore happy to see them