Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
gratitudeful | gratitude | gratuitous
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Gratitude"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- After completing one's education as a brahmacari in this way, one should give daksina, an offering of gratitude, to one's guru
- All the devotees present so greatly appreciated this verse that they expressed their gratitude to Sri Rupa Gosvami for his transcendental recitation
- As a matter of gratitude, they (human beings) should feel obliged to the Lord for their supply of foodstuff, and they must first offer Him food in sacrifice and then partake of the remnants
- Even if someone lives as long as Brahma, he would still be unable to express his gratitude to You for the benefits derived from remembering You
- Every human being is indebted to God, the demigods, great sages, other living entities, people in general, forefathers, etc., for various contributions received from them. Thus everyone is obliged to repay the debt of gratitude
- I am human being, I have got developed consciousness. I must feel grateful for God's mercy and offer my gratitude. That is my duty
- If you are receiving from me so many things and if you do not at least acknowledge your gratitude, then you are a thief
- It is my wish that devotees of Lord Caitanya all over the world enjoy this translation, and I am glad to express my gratitude to the learned men in the Western countries who are so pleased with my work
- The beast, the birds, they cannot offer any gratitude. But I am human being, I have got developed consciousness. I must feel grateful for God's mercy and offer my gratitude. That is my duty
- The devotee of the Lord never finds faults with the Lord. Although they may be put in uncomfortable situations even then they offer their gratitude to the Lord, that it is Your mercy. This is the outlook of a devotee of the Lord
- The Indians are not cow worshippers as others wrongly interpret it, but the Indians are gratitudeful to the species of cow for supplying milk
- The personalist worships the Lord out of a great sense of gratitude, utilizing the ingredients born out of the bodily limbs of the Lord
- There is no sufficient means to repay the Personality of Godhead for His act of benediction; therefore, we can simply feel gratitude and pray to the Lord with folded hands
- Those who are killing cows, maintaining slaughterhouse, they are lowest of the mankind. They are not human being. Less than animal. They have no gratitude
- We must accept that God is great, He is supplying our necessities, why not render some service in gratitude?
- While the impersonalist wrongly concludes that he is the Lord himself, the personalist, out of a great gratitude, worships the Lord in devotional service, knowing perfectly well that nothing is different from the Lord
- Without sunlight you cannot live. Without water you cannot live. So by grace of God, you are getting; still, you are so ungrateful that we do not remember God or offer our gratitude
- You are drinking milk, you are taking so much butter, milk product, and as gratitude you are killing cows? You should be ashamed
- You are drinking milk, you are taking so much butter, milk product, and as gratitude you are killing cows? You should be ashamed. Even if you have no human feelings. You suck the breast of your mother and kill? Is that humanity