Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
grateful | gratefully | gratefulness
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Grateful"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Another gopi said, "We are always grateful to Krsna because You have protected us many times: from the poisonous water of the Yamuna, the serpent Kaliya, Bakasura, the anger of Indra & his torrents of rain, from the forest fire & so many other incidents"
- Any opulent position a person may have within this material world is due to Krsna's mercy. One should therefore always be in Krsna consciousness, in complete gratefulness to Lord Krsna, because whatever one may possess is all bestowed by Him
- Any person who is conscious of his friend's beneficent activities and never forgets his service is called grateful
- Any successful man should feel grateful to the Lord for all he has achieved
- Anyone with a simple heart of gratefulness must be Krsna conscious and offer devotional service to the Lord
- I am human being, I have got developed consciousness. I must feel grateful for God's mercy and offer my gratitude. That is my duty
- If we human beings, if we forget even ordinary mercy, compassion and gratefulness, then what is that human life?
- In a fearful attitude, she (Rukmini) looked upon Krsna's face, expressing her gratefulness that He had taken such a great risk for her sake only
- The beast, the birds, they cannot offer any gratitude. But I am human being, I have got developed consciousness. I must feel grateful for God's mercy and offer my gratitude. That is my duty
- The Indians are not cow worshippers as others wrongly interpret it, but the Indians are gratitudeful to the species of cow for supplying milk
- The significance of offering respectful obeisances to a superior is that the one offering obeisances is obliged to the respected person. In other words, Rukmini implied that she would remain ever grateful to the brahmana
- They (ungrateful persons) enjoy the sunshine and moonshine, and they get water free of charge, yet they do not feel grateful, but simply go on enjoying these gifts of the Lord. Therefore, they must be called thieves and rogues
- Western people have brilliantly developed in mundane matters, they are tossed about in a sea of despair and listlessness. Similarly, the Indians, although trying to feel grateful for their mundane development, are experiencing the same and dissatisfaction
- What grateful soul is there who would not render his loving service to such a great master as the Personality of Godhead?
- When human society is grateful to the Lord for all His gifts for the maintenance of the living entities, then there is certainly no scarcity or want in society
- When I came to your country first, I had no center. But who has provided all these hundred temples, big, big palaces, temples? To remain under the protection of Krsna you get so much facility. Why not be grateful to Krsna?
- When Lord Krsna, Maharaj Yudhisthira and the other Pandavas approached Bhismadeva, he was very grateful to Lord Krsna, and he addressed the brahmana military commander, Krpacarya, thus
- When one actually attains good qualities, becomes grateful for the mercy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead and takes shelter of a bona fide spiritual master, he is endowed with all opulence. Such a person is a brahmana or Vaisnava