Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
grace | graced | graceful | gracefully | gracefulness | gracelessness | graces | grace's | graciously
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Grace"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Always remain submissive in spirit to Krishna and Spiritual Master, and by their grace you will get all strength to speak and satisfy your audience
- And not only he (Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura) preached, but he trained up many disciples to preach this Krsna consciousness all over the world. So by his grace we are also endeavoring to do something. This is called parampara system
- God's grace and love of God
- Grace means he'll willingly give you mercy, & mercy means you ask for mercy. Sadhana-siddha & krpa-siddha. You are trying to earn one lakh of rupees - that is sadhana. But if somebody is gracious he can give: "Take a lakh. Don't work hard" That is grace
- Guru Maharaja wanted and these Gaudiya Math people did not do anything, so let me try in this old age. The inspiration came, and I went. By his grace it has become little successful, that's all. I have no credit
- He always heard the reading of Sri Caitanya-mangala, and all the other Vaisnavas used to hear it by his grace
- Her (Kubja's) smiling glance and moving eyebrows were full of feminine bashfulness as she stood gracefully before Lord Krsna, who is known as Madhava, the husband of the goddess of fortune
- His (Lord Visnu's) lovely wrists were graced with bracelets, and He rested one of His hands on the shoulder of Garuda, His carrier, and twirled a lotus with another hand
- I am deputed by my Guru Maharaja to spread this Krsna consciousness movement in the Western world. That is his grace. He wanted that Western people, who are intelligent, they should learn what is Krsna consciousness
- I am giving so much stress and I am working so hard on this. Because this is my life and soul according to the order of my Guru Maharaja. And by his grace it is to some extent successful. And I took it seriously. I take it seriously still now
- I must offer you my heartiest blessing because it is due to your endeavor that we are finding our Bhagavad-gita to be published by a great publisher. And through your grace also we are going to publish Teachings of Lord Caitanya
- If there was no Krsna's grace, how this institution would have come into existence? It was not possible, such a big institution, all by one man's endeavor, starting with forty rupees. Simply Krsna's grace. So don't spoil that
- In my last meeting with Prabhupada in Radha Kunda he advised me to print some books if I get money. I took it very seriously and by His grace we have now published my translations of Bhagavad-gita, Srimad-Bhagavatam, etc
- It is due to God's grace that you are eating daily. That's a fact. Either you say, "God give us our daily bread," or you don't say, God is anxious to supply you bread. He is so kind because you are His son
- Manu spread a seat of kusas and kasas and worshiped the Lord, the Personality of Godhead, by whose grace he had obtained the rule of the terrestrial globe
- My father also trained me and instructed me to his best capacity, and he prayed for me that Radharani may be pleased upon me, and I think by my father's blessings and grace, I may have come to this position
- Nalakuvara & Manigriva said: O Lord, our father, known as Kuvera, the demigod, is Your servant. Similarly, the great sage Narada is also Your servitor, and only by their grace have we been able to see You personally
- Not only Brahma but anyone who may be graced by the Lord to see such merciful direct internal energy can also realize the Personality of Godhead without any mental speculation
- Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya replied to Gopinatha Acarya, "I was simply a less intelligent logician. But by your grace I have received this opulence of perfection"
- Sincerely extolled in these words, Lord Visnu, shining very beautifully on the shoulders of Garuda, replied with words as sweet as nectar. His eyebrows moved gracefully as He looked at the sage (Kardama Muni) with a smile full of affection
- So far we have these daughters, and we have enjoyed material life in the aerial mansion, traveling all over the universe. These boons have come by your grace, but they have all been for sense gratification
- The king of all kings, Maharaja Prthu, leveled all rough places on the surface of the globe by breaking up the hills with the strength of his bow. By his grace the surface of the globe almost became flat
- The Spiritual Master is addressed as His Divine Grace, a Godbrother is addressed as His Grace, and any Sannyasin is addressed as His Holiness
- The word yogesvara is also very significant here because the Lord has inconceivable power. If He likes, He can reveal Himself by His grace, although He is unlimited
- There is no question of your falling from my grace: you have always my blessings upon you, and I am always thinking of you, and praying Krishna to help you and give you more and more advancement in Krishna Consciousness
- Whatever success is there, it is just due to my firm faith in his (Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati's) instruction. So I am trying to follow. And by his grace, you are helping me. So actually, the responsibility will now depend on you. I am also old man
- When He (Krsna) was comfortably seated, the newly married Draupadi, young and very beautiful in her natural feminine gracefulness, came before Lord Krsna to offer her respectful greetings
- Without knowing the subtle laws of nature, if we tried to justify our deeds as influenced by the will of the God, we would be attempting to bring partiality, inebriety, and gracelessness into the acts of the all-good Personality of Godhead
- Without this grace and mercy, one cannot compose transcendental literature. By dint of the grace of the Lord, however, even one who is unfit for a literary career can describe wonderful transcendental topics