Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
governess | governor | governors | governorship
Pages in category "Governor"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- A king, governor or president should not take the opportunity to occupy his post without also discharging his duty. He must teach the people within the state how to observe the divisions of varna and asrama
- At the present moment there are three dozen minister, four dozen secretaries and two dozen governors and so on, so on. But there is no peace. There is no peace because they are missing the central point, the central point, Krsna
- I do not know if my secretaries in Bombay have seen the Chief Minister as directed by you, but I think that when the Governor is personally examining the case, it may not be necessary to see the Chief Minister
- I have received one encouraging letter from Dr. Channa Reddy, Governor of Uttar Pradesh. He is very enthusiastic in this project. So I am very anxiously awaiting your reply to my letter
- If anyone starves, it is due to the mismanagement of the so-called ruler, governor or president
- In Indore we have got many life members who will help you. The certificate the Governor has given that you are the real sadhu should be published. If possible the Governor may be induced to become life member so that other government men may follow
- It had been decided that Ramananda Raya would resign from his post as governor and return to Jagannatha Puri to live with Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- It was the duty of Daksa to look after the maintenance and comforts of all living entities because he was situated as Prajapati, the governor of all living entities
- Modern presidents, governors and chief executive officers are all unworthy of their posts because they are not conversant with Vedic administrative knowledge and they do not take direction from great saintly persons and brahmanas
- My two secretaries, Srimad Bhagavan das Adhikari and Srimad Giriraja das Brahmacari tried their utmost to get an appointment from the secretary of the Governor of Maharashtra. His Excellency Nawab Ali Yavar Jung, but it was not successful
- The brahmanas were rather surprised to see such a great sannyasi touch a sudra, and they were also surprised to see Ramananda Raya, who was a great governor and practically king of that province, crying simply by touching a sannyasi
- The governors of the various planets are certainly materially opulent and very puffed up. Such persons are unable to understand the transcendental, eternal form of the Lord