Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Pages in category "Exempt"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The brahmanas were given all the necessities of life by the ksatriyas and vaisyas because they had no time to spend making a living. The ksatriyas would collect taxes from the vaisyas and sudras, but the brahmanas were exempt from paying income tax
- The capitalist serves his family and the family serves the head man in terms of the eternal capacity of eternal being. In this way we can see no living being is exempted from the practice of rendering service to other living being
- The duty of a ksatriya is to give protection to the citizens and levy taxes upon them, but he is forbidden to tax the brahmanas. The members of the Krsna consciousness movement should therefore be exempt from government taxation
- The ksatriyas would collect taxes from the vaisyas and sudras, but the brahmaṇas were exempt from paying income tax or land revenue. That system of human society was so nice that there were no political, social and economic upheavals.
- The Mayavadi agnostics wander within this universe in different species of life due to their nondevotional activities. Such living entities are subjected to the punishments of Yamaraja. Only the devotees are exempt from the jurisdiction