Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
emphasis | emphasize | emphasizes | emphasized | emphasizing
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Emphasize"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- I am always emphasizing book distribution. It is the better kirtana. It is better than chanting. Of course chanting should not stop, but book distribution is the best kirtana
- If we introduce so much emphasis on style of kirtana, then simply imitation will go on. Devotional emotion is the main thing
- In the third vilasa, the methods of Vaisnava behavior are given, with emphasis on cleanliness, constant remembrance of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and the chanting of the mantras given by the initiating spiritual master
- Lord Buddha also emphasized ahimsa paramadharma "the highest religion is nonviolence.'' So these instructions are for the sinful men. When one is pious, instead of being sinful, he is promoted to the higher planetary systems
- Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu emphasized that Raghunatha dasa's life of material comfort as a very rich man's son with a very beautiful wife and many servants to attend him was like a ditch of stool
- Many realized souls, such as Raghunatha dasa Gosvami and King Kulasekhara, have recommended with great emphasis that one develop this spontaneous love of Godhead, even at the risk of transgressing all the traditional codes of morality and religiosity
- My dear sir, you will not be able to fulfill your promise. Your promise will be broken. Yet, again and again the brahmana emphasized his promise
- My Guru Maharaja emphasized book publication above all other preaching activities because it is the big mrdanga which can be heard all over the world
- The Brhan-naradiya Purana repeatedly emphasizes the chanting of the holy name so that people may take it seriously and thus free themselves from the clutches of maya
- The system of varnasrama-dharma, as it was strictly followed by the inhabitants of the world, specifically by those who inhabited the Aryavarta province, emphasizes the importance of leaving all household connections at a certain stage of life
- The words divija and manuja specifically emphasize that the attraction of feminine gestures is powerful everywhere within this material world, both on this planet and in the higher planetary systems
- Too much competition between centers is not good, the emphasis should be on cooperation, not competition