Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
stress | stressed | stresses | stressing
- this category is for for when "stress" means to be in "anxiety", "stressed out" etc. It is quite possible that Srila Prabhupada did not use "stress" in this sense. Our research continues...
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Stress"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- After hearing this advice, the gopis did not seem very happy; therefore Krsna began to stress the point in a different way
- Employing this analogy of Brahman with earth, the impersonalists especially stress the Vedic statement sarvam khalv idam brahma, "Everything is Brahman"
- Krsna said, "And most importantly, a woman must take care of her children" In this way, Krsna explained the duty of a woman. He also stressed the point of serving the husband
- Such persons give stress to liberation and detachment from the materialistic way of life. They are always neutral and have no affection for nor misidentification with anything material
- The chastity of women is specifically stressed herein by the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Therefore this principle should be followed by any serious woman who wants to be elevated to a higher status of life
- This indirect acceptance is described in the Bhagavad-gita as avidhi. Avidhi means “not bona fide.” Since demigod worship is not bona fide, the impersonalists stress concentration on the impersonal feature of the Absolute Truth