Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
dwindle | dwindled | dwindles | dwindling
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fade (20 P)
Pages in category "Dwindle"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- I can understand that you are rigidly following the regulative principles, chanting without fail always 16 rounds, so in this way you will be protected and your enthusiasm for pushing on this Krishna Consciousness Movement will not dwindle
- In the material world the living entity undergoes six changes - birth, growth, duration, reproduction, then dwindling and vanishing
- In this material world we find that everything is temporary. It comes into being, stays for some time, produces some by-products, dwindles and then vanishes. That is the law of the material world
- Sahadeva said, "Because His (Krsna's) transcendental body is full of knowledge and bliss in eternity, He doesn't undergo the six kinds of material changes - birth, existence, growth, production, dwindling and vanishing"
- Service on the bodily plane dwindles as the body grows older, but the spirit is never old, and therefore on the spiritual plane the service is never tiresome
- Since Hiranyakasipu was now inclined to chastise his most exalted devotee son, Prahlada Maharaja, his opulences began dwindling
- The body takes its birth from the womb of the mother's body, remains for some time, grows, produces some effects, gradually dwindles, and at last vanishes into oblivion
- The living being grows little by little within the womb, is born, then continues growing, becomes a child, boy, youth, adult, old man, then finally dwindles and meets death, despite all the good wishes and hopeful pipe dreams of fiction writers
- They are born, they grow, they remain for some time, they reproduce, they dwindle, and finally they vanish. Of these changes, the first is deliverance from the womb, and that is Krsna. The first generation is the beginning of all future activities
- This is material world. Material world means it comes into existence at a certain date, it remains for some time, it gives so many by-products, and it expands, and then dwindles, then finish
- We think the whole world or the entire human society is dwindling their faith in God so much so that some of them are declaring God is dead, and some of them are in frustration, manufacturing different kinds of isms, under different names
- When a demon like Hiranyakasipu, despite his elevated position due to severe austerities, begins to tease a devotee, he begins falling down, and the results of his austerities dwindle
- While in material existence (bhavam asritah), a person fully competent to distinguish wrong from right must endeavor to achieve the highest goal of life as long as the body is stout and strong and is not embarrassed by dwindling
- Within this material world, everything is nonpermanent, temporary. Anything you take, it has got its creation, it stays for some time, it produces some by-products, then it grows, and then it dwindles, and then it vanishes