Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
decrease | decreased | decreases | decreasing
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Decrease"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- A brahmana who is satisfied with whatever is providentially obtained is increasingly enlightened with spiritual power, but the spiritual potency of a dissatisfied brahmana decreases, as fire diminishes in potency when water is sprinkled upon it
- A woman attracts a man, and in that way the scope of material activities, involving house, wealth, children and friendship, increases, and thus instead of decreasing one's material demands, one becomes entangled in material enjoyment
- According to the Koran, there are two ways of advancement - through increasing the propensity to enjoy, and through decreasing the propensity to enjoy
- After one has been trained in household life and his lusty desires have decreased, he can move anywhere without danger
- Although the Buddhists are unfit for discussion and should not be seen by Vaisnavas, Caitanya Mahaprabhu spoke to them just to decrease their false pride
- As husband and wife plan together to attain happiness and decrease unhappiness, working jointly in many ways, but because their activities are full of desires, these activities are never a source of happiness, and they never diminish distress
- As the Supreme Lord, He can increase or decrease the duration of life of a living being. Thus the Lord conducted the Battle of Kuruksetra according to His own plan
- Because they do not seriously discuss nowadays the religious propensity, tendency of the human society decreases. It has become a also money-making business
- Bhakti means one who advances in bhakti, he becomes..., he has no more any taste for material enjoyment. The more one increases in bhakti cult, he decreases his tendency for material enjoyment. That is the test
- Both by rising and setting, the sun decreases the duration of life of everyone except one who utilizes the time by discussing topics of the all-good Personality of Godhead
- Dhrtarastra replied, "I can understand only that no one can stop the onward progress of the supreme will. I understand the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, has appeared in the family of the Yadus to decrease the burdensome load on this earth"
- Don't try for these things, to increase your economic position. This is already destined. You cannot increase or decrease. Whatever you are destined, you must get it. Try to get Krsna consciousness
- Duryodhana had been put into illusion by the supreme will of Lord Krsna, and this was the beginning of the enmity between the two sects of the Kuru dynasty. This appeared to be a part of Krsna’s plan in His mission to decrease the burden of the world
- I have already acknowledged receipt of your nicely taped kirtana recording. I think that the mrdanga sound should be a little more increase, and the tampura sound should be decreased
- If an agricultural field is cultivated again and again, the power of its production decreases, and whatever seeds are sown there are lost
- If one commits offenses at the lotus feet of a devotee, one's shadow attachment or para attachment can be extinguished. This extinguishing is like the waning of the full moon, which gradually decreases and at last becomes dark
- In his dream, Madhavendra Puri saw Gopala, who said, "My bodily temperature still has not decreased. Please bring sandalwood from the Malaya province and smear the pulp over My body to cool Me"
- In India, the average age is thirty-five years. In other countries, maybe little more. But gradually it is decreasing, and it will decrease to such a point
- In order to neutralize the poisonous effect, she drank the milk produced by the buffalo horn in the hand of Krsna. Instead of decreasing the poisonous effect it increased it thousand times. The gopi was thus put into the most miserable poisoned condition
- In the Satya millennium, complete execution of religious principles prevailed. Gradually, the principles of religion decreased by one part in each of the subsequent millenniums
- In this age people are generally short living. They are not living for more than sixty or seventy years. Formerly they were living more than hundred years. Gradually their duration of life is decreasing. And it is stated also that it will decrease
- In this age we are decreasing our memory. Formerly, when this Bhagavad-gita was written by Vyasadeva, before that, people were so sharp in their memory that there was no need of publication of books
- It is very encouraging to me that you are regularly chanting your twenty rounds of beads daily. Be careful never to decrease but increase the number and you will become more strong in Krsna Consciousness
- Not for any reason shall we decrease the book sales and collection monthly over some small lying about Bangladesh or other things
- Now, gradually, that memory is decreasing. That means we are not advancing. We are decreasing in our duration of life. We are decreasing in our memory. We are decreasing in our prosperity
- The amount of happiness and distress is already predestined for every living entity. No one can increase or decrease the happiness of the materialistic way of life
- The material body is a combination of earth, water, fire, air and ether. There is already fire within the body, and our practical experience is that the heat of this fire sometimes increases and sometimes decreases
- The material covering of the pure spirit soul is an external feature, as much as fever is an external feature of the unhealthy body. The general process is to decrease the degree of the fever and not to aggravate it by maltreatment
- The more you chant Hare Krsna maha-mantra, your, the heart disease, material enjoyment, that will decrease, and then you will understand what is your position and you will be gradually attracted by Krsna
- The more you increase your Krishna Consciousness, the more these things such as lust, anger and greed, will automatically decrease
- The principle of life should be to decrease the degree of material intoxication which leads one to be more and more illusioned about the aim of life
- The principle of life should be to decrease the degree of material intoxication which leads one to be more and more illusioned about the aim of life. Grossly illusioned persons are quite unfit for entrance into the kingdom of God
- There are many fasts, such as Ekadasi and the appearance and disappearance days of God and His devotees. All of these are meant to decrease the fat within the body so that one will not sleep more than desired and will not become inactive and lazy
- This extinguishing is like the waning moon, which gradually decreases and at last becomes darkness. One should therefore be very careful while associating with pure devotees to guard against committing an offense at their lotus feet
- We are not improving actually. We are not improving. We are decreasing in every respect, and we are proud of advancement of civilization
- When it (the sun) passes through the five signs headed by Vrsabha (Taurus), the duration of the days increases (until Cancer), and then it gradually decreases by half an hour each month, until day and night again become equal (in Libra)
- When the moon waxes we falsely think that the moon is developing, and when it wanes we think the moon is decreasing. Factually, the moon, as it is, is always the same; it has nothing to do with such visible activities of waxing and waning
- When the sun passes through the five signs beginning with Vrscika (Scorpio), the duration of the days decreases (until Capricorn), and then gradually it increases month after month, until day and night become equal (in Aries)
- Whether you are making progress in Krsna consciousness you have to test yourself, whether you are decreasing your material desires. That's all