- A devotee simply aspires to become the dust of the lotus feet of the Lord
- A great soul may forgive offenses, but Krsna does not excuse offenses to the dust of that great soul's feet, just as one can tolerate the scorching sunshine on one's head but cannot tolerate the scorching sunshine on one's feet
- A lusty, person whose eyes are covered by the dust of the whirlwind or material existence does not at all consider that his activities are being observed by different stars and planets and are being recorded
- A real guru is freed from all material contamination and is fully engaged in Krsna's service. If one is able to obtain the dust of the lotus feet of such a guru, his life becomes successful. Otherwise he is baffled both in this life and in the next
- According to the parampara system, I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) wish to take the dust from the lotus feet of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Nityananda Prabhu, Advaita Prabhu, and all the associates of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- According to their (modern scientists) experience, the moon is full of dust, but this does not explain how it gives us soothing rays from a distance of millions of miles
- All of the gopis were standing behind Krsna, and upon seeing the chariot leaving, they stood there stunned and did not move. They remained like that until the flag of the chariot and the dust thrown up by its wheels became invisible
- All the trees before him (Kamsa) appeared to be made of gold, and he could not see his own footprints in dust or muddy clay. In dreams he saw various kinds of ghosts being carried in a carriage drawn by donkeys
- Although they (material scientists) spend billions of dollars of the public's money for ventures like going to the moon and collecting dust there, they cannot solve the basic miserable conditions of birth, death, old age and disease
- Although this body's mortal, we can get, we can achieve a great success. And what is that? To take the dust of the lotus feet of a bhagavata
- Another gopi said, "With leaves and flowers decorating His (Krsnas) body, He looks like some hero. When He plays on His flute and calls the cows with Balarama, the river Yamuna stops flowing and waits for the air to carry dust from His lotus feet"
- Anyone who adores the dust of Your (Krsna's) lotus feet does not care a fig for all other perfectional stages
- As fire is covered by smoke, as a mirror is covered by dust, or as the embryo is covered by the womb, the living entity is similarly covered by different degrees of this lust
- As soon as one approaches the pure devotee and takes the dust of his lotus feet and puts it on his head, immediately, anartha apagamah, he'll be freed from all this nonsense. That means he'll forget this idea that "Materially we can advance"
- As soon as one reaches the boundary of Vrndavana, he should immediately smear the dust of Vrndavana over his body without thinking of his material position and prestige
- As soon as the dust of materialism is brushed aside, the clear mirror of the heart reflects the presence of the Lord. And as soon as we see Him we are automatically freed from all kinds of aspirations and frustrations
- As the dust on the lotus flower exhibits the exquisite beauty of the flower, all the gopis applied the dust of kunkuma on their lotuslike faces. These beautiful gopis took their different presentations and very soon reached the house of Maharaja Nanda
- Balarama said, "Does this mean that even Lord Krsna, the Lord of the whole creation and the husband of the goddess of fortune, cannot use this royal paraphernalia? The dust of Krsna's lotus feet is worshiped by all the great demigods"
- Balarama said, "The principal deities of all planets engage in His service and consider themselves most fortunate to take the dust of the lotus feet of Krsna on their helmets"
- Because of the impact on the ground of the legs of the demons and demigods and the wheels of the chariots, particles of dust flew violently into the sky and made a dust cloud that covered all directions of outer space, as far as the sun
- Being thus bewildered (as if blinded by the dust of a whirlwind, the conditioned soul sees the beauty of the opposite sex), he is raised upon the lap of a woman, and at that time his good senses are overcome by the force of passion
- Brahma said, "I am just aspiring for a birth in which I will be smeared by the dust of the devotees' feet, because I can see that everyone here (in Vrndavana) is simply full of Krsna consciousness"
- Brahma said, "I am most humbly praying at Your lotus feet for You to please give me any sort of birth within this Vrndavana forest so that I may be able to be favored by the dust of the feet of some of the devotees of Vrndavana"
- By acting as a professional guru, mystic yogi or miracle man, one may cheat and bluff the general public and gain fame as a wonderful mystic, but all this is considered to be dust, straw and grains of sand within the heart
- Geologists, botanists and other so-called scientists speculate about other planetary systems, but being unable to estimate the varieties on other planets, they falsely imagine that all planets but this one are vacant, uninhabited, and full of dust
- Give me darsana, and give me your asirvada, and then I enjoy my senses. That's all. Nothing to give you, but you give me your asirvada. You give me the dust of your feet. I become benefited. You starve." But (chuckling) that is not the process
- Gopis were approached: "Oh, Krsna is sick. They want, oh, dust of...?" Immediately: "Please take. Please take." She did not care that "We are going to hell by offering our dust of feet on the head of Krsna. Never mind. We shall go. Krsna will be happy"
- Great personalities and sages have unanimously recommended that to purify the dust of material contamination accumulated in the heart and to clear the path of liberation and thereby achieve transcendental bliss, one must please Lord Visnu
- I (Narottama dasa) simply accept a person who follows in the footsteps of the Six Gosvamis, and the dust of such a person's lotus feet is my food
- I have noted your problems. My suggestion is that you please chant Hare Krishna Hare Krishna. This maha mantra cleanses the dust from the mirror of the mind and awakens us to a pure life of devotional service to the Lord, free from all anxieties
- If someone takes advantage of hearing the pastimes of the Lord, the material contamination of dust, accumulated in the heart due to long association with material nature, can be immediately cleansed
- If the heart is filled with straw, grains of sand, weeds or dust (in other words, anyabhilasa-purna), one cannot enthrone the Supreme Personality of Godhead there
- In this way (when Mercury does not move along with the sun, it forbodes cyclones, dust, irregular rainfall, and waterless clouds) it creates fearful conditions due to inadequate or excessive rainfall
- It is especially mentioned herein that Maharaja Pariksit took shelter of that particular river (Yamuna) which is beautifully flowing, carrying the dust of the lotus feet of Lord Krsna, mixed with tulasi leaves
- It is said in the Vedic hymns that because of the Supreme Personality of Godhead the sun is shining and the planets are steadily moving. Were it not for Him, all the planets would scatter, like dust in air, and perish
- Lord Balarama prepared Himself to meet the demon Balvala. At the time when the demon usually attacked the sacred place, there appeared a great hailstorm, the whole sky became covered with dust, and the atmosphere became surcharged with a filthy smell
- Lord Caitanya prayed in His Siksastaka verses, "If You kindly pick Me up and fix Me as an atom of dust at Your lotus feet, it will be a great favor to Your eternal servant"
- Lord Siva lives mostly in the crematorium, where dead bodies are burnt, and the whirlwind dust of the crematorium is his bodily dress. He is unstained by material contamination
- Lord Siva's body is reddish, and he is unstained, but he is covered with ashes. His hair is dusty from the whirlwind dust of the burning crematorium. He is the younger brother of your (Diti's) husband (Kasyapa), and he sees with his three eyes
- Salva also managed to create such a strong whirlwind within the city that all of Dvaraka became dark because of the dust that covered the sky
- Since India is situated in the tropical zone, the atmosphere is always dry. Dust always accumulates on the streets and roads, so they must be sprinkled with water at least once a day, and in big cities like Calcutta twice a day
- Sometimes his (the merchant's who is on the forest path of the material world) eyes are covered by the dust of a whirlwind - that is to say, in his lust he is captivated by the beauty of his wife, especially during her menstrual period
- Sometimes, as if blinded by the dust of a whirlwind, the conditioned soul sees the beauty of the opposite sex, which is called pramada
- Sri Sri Siksastakam, 1968 - Glories to the sri-krsna-sankirtana, which cleanses the heart of all the dust accumulated for years together. Thus the fire of conditioned life, of repeated birth and death is extinguished
- Srutadeva said, "His (Living entity) heart becomes cleansed of all material dust, You (Krsna) gradually become visible there"
- The gopis continued, "O Krsna, when You return from the pasturing ground with the animals, we see Your face covered by Your curly hair and dusted by the hoof dust of the cows"
- The ground on the Vaikuntha planets is made of touchstone. Thus there is no need to sweep the stone in Vaikuntha, for there is hardly any dust on it, but still, in order to satisfy the Lord, the ladies there always engage in dusting the marble walls
- The King (Dhrtarastra) did not forbid his son Duhsasana's abominable action of grabbing the hair of Draupadi, the wife of the godly King Yudhisthira, even though her tears washed the red dust on her breast
- The Nagapatnis said, "Even the goddess of fortune underwent severe austerities just to have the blessing of the dust of Your (Krsna's lotus feet, so how is it that Kaliya is so easily getting this dust on his head?"
- The Nagapatnis said, "We have heard from authoritative sources that those who are blessed with the dust of Your lotus feet do not care even for the highest post within the universe, namely the post of Lord Brahma, or the kingship of the heavenly planets"
- The perfection of transcendental life can be achieved simply by touching the holy dust of the lotus feet of a holy man
- The river (Ganges, by which the King (Pariksit) sat to fast) carries the most auspicious water, which is mixed with the dust of the lotus feet of the Lord and tulasi leaves
- The sound incarnation of Lord Krsna, the Supreme Soul, enters into the heart of a self-realized devotee, sits on the lotus flower of his loving relationship, and thus cleanses the dust of material association, such as lust, anger and hankering
- The transcendental body of Krsna did not require any protection, but to instruct us on the importance of the cow, the Lord was smeared over with cow dung, washed with the urine of a cow, and sprinkled with the dust upraised by the walking of the cows
- The whirlwind (in the forest of material existence) is our attraction for our wife, and the dust storm is our blinding passion experienced during sex
- The wind blows violently, blasting dust everywhere and creating darkness. Clouds are raining everywhere with bloody disasters
- Their faces were decorated with tilaka and smeared with the dust raised by the cows, and Krsna’s head was decorated with a peacock feather. Both He and Balarama played Their flutes, and the young gopis were joyous to see Krsna returning home
- There are three degrees of covering of the living entity by which his pure consciousness is obscured. This covering is but lust under different manifestations like smoke in the fire, dust on the mirror, and the womb about the embryo
- There is no need to sweep the stone in Vaikuntha, for there is hardly any dust on it, but still, in order to satisfy the Lord, the ladies there always engage in dusting the marble walls. Why?
- These two contradictory facts astonished the Nagapatnis. They prayed, "O dear Lord, we are simply astonished to see that Kaliya is so fortunate as to have the dust of Your lotus feet on his head
- They (the demigods) also saw the two rivers named Nanda and Alakananda. These two rivers are sanctified by the dust of the lotus feet of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Govinda
- They (the gopis) did not consider whether they were passing over the road or through the jungles. Imperceptibly, the dust of their feet was bestowed on small grasses and herbs of Vrndavana
- They (the gopis) watched the flag on the chariot as long as it was visible; finally they could see only the dust of the chariot in the distance. The gopis did not move from their places but stood until the chariot could not be seen at all
- They are catching dust and it is turning into coin
- This incident (of washing Krsna with the urine of a cow, and throwing the dust created by the hooves of the cows all over His body) gives us a clear indication of how important the cow is to the family, society and to living beings in general
- This is bhakti-marga, devotional service, to become very humble, meek, always pray to Krsna, "Kindly consider me as one of the particle of the dust of the lotus feet of Your Lordship," this very simple thing
- Those who are burying the bodies of their forefathers, the body turns into dust, as the Christian Bible says, "dust thou art." This body is dust and again turns into dust
- To fight with Krsna, Jarasandha surrounded Him from all sides with great military strength. As the sun appears covered by cloudy air and dust, Krsna, the supreme sun, was covered by the military strength of Jarasandha
- To have his (Uddhava's) head smeared with the dust of the gopis' feet without their knowledge, he desired to become only an insignificant clump of grass or herbs in the land of Vrndavana
- Trnavartasura assumed the form of a whirlwind and covered with a dust storm the whole tract of land known as Gokula, so that no one could see even the nearest thing
- Uddhava and his chariot were covered by the dust raised by the hooves of the cows. He saw bulls running after cows for mating; other cows, with overladen milk bags, were running after their calves to feed them with milk
- Uddhava appreciated the exalted position of the gopis and wished to fall down and take the dust of their feet on his head. Yet he dared not ask the gopis to offer the dust from their feet; perhaps they would not be agreeable
- Uddhava desired to become a creeper, a blade of grass or an herb in Vrndavana so that sometimes the gopis would trample him and he would receive the dust of their lotus feet on his head
- Uddhava prayed to be constantly honored by the dust from the lotus feet of the gopis, whose chanting of Lord Krsna's transcendental pastimes has become celebrated all over the three worlds
- Under illusion and the modes of passion and ignorance, all one's plans are baffled, as in the case of Hiranyakasipu and Ravana, whose plans were smashed to dust although they were both materially learned as scientists, philosophers, administrators
- Unless one accepts the dust of the lotus feet of a pure devotee, who is free from all material contamination, one cannot enter into the devotional service of the Lord
- Upon seeing the dust storm, the saintly persons could understand that there were a great deal of irregularities due to the death of King Vena
- We are but dust, and we shall but be dust. Everyone can consider this point
- We are equal, that's all right, but there is difference. So far I am a living being, He's also a living being, but He's supreme living being. How? Because I breathe, some dust comes and goes out, and when He breathes some universes come out
- We see that a strong wind will mingle together clouds, atomic particles of dust or broken pieces of cotton, & after the strong wind subsides, all the clouds, particles of dust and pieces of cotton are again separated, scattered in different places
- We want to revive our natural position, uncovered position. Now we are covered by dust, by dirt, by corroding materials. So we have to cleanse this
- When a city attacked by enemies is vacated by its inhabitants, the enemy immediately takes advantage of that city and bombards it to smash the whole thing to dust
- When Akrura came to Vrndavana in search of Krsna, he saw the footprints of the Lord on the dust of Nanda-grama and at once fell on them in ecstasy of transcendental love
- When Krsna walked on the ground of Vrndavana, the marks of His sole (flag, thunderbolt, fish, a rod for controlling elephants, and a lotus flower) would be imprinted upon the dust of the land
- When the demigods, headed by Lord Siva, were offering respectful prayers to Krsna, describing the glorious opulences of the Lord, Arjuna stood before Him with his hand on His shoulders and brushed the dust from His peacock feather
- When the Lord Sri Krsna was present on this earth, the impressions of the special signs of His lotus feet were stamped on the dust, and as a result of this specific grace, the whole earth was made as perfect as possible
- When the particles of dust were followed by drops of blood being sprinkled all over space, the dust cloud could no longer float in the sky
- While His father Vasudeva was crossing the Yamuna with the baby Lord Krsna for a safe place at Gokula on the other bank of the river from Mathura, the Lord fell down in the river, and by the dust of His lotus feet the river at once became sanctified