Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disposal | dispose | disposed | disposer | disposes
Pages in category "Disposed"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- A devotee is equally disposed toward the animals, the human beings and all living entities because he sees every living entity as a part and parcel of the Supreme Lord
- A man who is charitably disposed is recommended to give cows to the brahmanas. From King Nrga's statement, it appears that he followed this principle earnestly; however, as a result of a slight discrepancy he was forced to take birth as a lizard
- Akrura could understand very well that ill-motivated Dhrtarastra was much inclined in favor of his own sons. In fact, Dhrtarastra had already usurped the kingdom and was now intriguing to dispose of the five Pandava brothers
- Akrura replied, "We may make very great plans, but unless they are sanctioned by the supreme authority, they will fail. Everyone in this material world knows that the supernatural power is the ultimate disposer of everything"
- Akrura replied, "You (Kamsa) should maintain equilibrium, for the result of your activities may be fruitful or may not be fruitful. After all, man proposes, God disposes"
- Any person who is very charitably disposed is called magnanimous
- Brahma said: The auspicious period known as abhijit, which is most opportune for victory, commenced at midday and has all but passed; therefore, in the interest of Your (Varahadeva's) friends, please dispose of this formidable foe (Hiranyaksa) quickly
- Brahmana's business is dana-pratigraha. He will collect. Brahmana has the right to collect from his disciples, spiritual master. But he will distribute it. Dana-pratigraha. He will be also a man charitably disposed, spending that money for public welfare
- He (a transcendentally situated person) is equally disposed and sees everything on an equal level because he knows perfectly well that he has nothing to do with material existence
- He (King Nrga) said that he had been very charitably disposed and had given away so many cows that the total was equal to the number of particles of dust on the earth, stars in the sky or drops of water in a rainfall
- He (Maharaja Marutta) was so powerful an emperor that at the day's end of sacrifice, the demigods from the other planets like Indra, Candra and Brhaspati used to visit his palace. And because he had the gold peak at his disposal, he had sufficient gold
- He first offered his respectful obeisances unto the Supreme Lord. He then said, "My dear Lord, I am King Nrga, the son of King Iksvaku. If you have ever taken account of all charitably disposed men, I am sure You must have heard my name"
- He is peaceful, self-controlled and fully devoted to the transcendental service of Lord Sri Krsna. He is affectionate toward His devotees, He is gentle, and He is equally disposed toward all living beings
- I have already asked you to consult with the GBC members before purchasing the boat. So do not purchase this boat unless all the GBC members agree. I understand that some of the GBC members are not favorably disposed to this proposal of purchasing a boat
- If you please come and hear about Krsna, then Krsna becomes favorably disposed that "Now this soul, this individual soul is now inclined to hear about Me." So He gives facilities
- In the brahma-bhuta stage of life there is no anxiety and no hankering. This stage begins when one is equally disposed toward all living entities, and it then expands to the stage of Krsna consciousness
- It is recommended by the Lord in the Bhagavad-gita that one who is charitably disposed and desires to derive the benefit of his charity should offer his gifts to please Krsna
- Maharaja Sibi was so charitably disposed that he wanted to give over his acquired position in the heavenly kingdom to Yayati, but he did not accept it
- Maharaja Sibi was so charitably disposed that he wanted to give over his acquired position in the heavenly kingdom to Yayati, but he did not accept it. Yayati went to the heavenly planet along with great rsis like Astaka and others
- Man proposes, God disposes
- Man proposes; God disposes. God is very kind. Whatever you desire, He will fulfill. Although He says that "This kind of material desires will never satisfy you," but we want. Therefore God supplies us, Krsna, different types of body
- More wealth, more women and false aristocracy are some of the demands of the materially disposed man because he has no information of the benefit derived from Visnu worship
- The florist continued, "You are equally disposed as the friend of all living entities; You are the Supersoul, & You do not discriminate between friend & enemy. Yet You are pleased to give Your devotees the special result of their devotional activities"
- To accept more material enjoyment means to bind oneself more and more to the miseries of material existence. More wealth, more women and false aristocracy are some of the demands of the materially disposed man
- To render service to the husband, to be always favorably disposed toward the husband, to be equally well disposed toward the husband's relatives and friends, and to follow the vows of the husband
- When Krsna was reigning over Dvaraka, He was so magnanimous and charitably disposed that there was no limit to His charity
- Whenever I am slightly indisposed you become concerned, and I thank you very much for such anxiety. But so far as I am concerned, I always wish only to expedite my mission of life to spread Krishna Consciousness in the Western part of the world