Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
differential | differentiate | differentiated | differentiates | differentiating | differentiation | differentiations
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Differentiation"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Being freed from differentiations like man, animal, big, low, etc., one becomes purified in his consciousness and able to develop Krsna consciousness in his spiritual identity
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety
- Being the Absolute Personality of Godhead, He is present in everyone's heart. He is equally kind to everyone, and He is free from the false ego of differentiation. Therefore whatever He does is free from material inebriety. He is equibalanced
- Everyone is passing through different types of bodies under the law of karma, but as soon as one is situated in his spiritual identity, he does not see differentiation in terms of this law
- Everything is born of the Supreme Brahman, from which everything emanates as different energies. None of these energies, therefore, should be considered false. The Mayavadis' differentiation between Brahman and maya is only due to ignorance
- Impersonalists say that Brahman is without variegatedness and without differentiation. One may say that pradhana is the Brahman stage, but actually the Brahman stage is not pradhana
- It is explicitly stated herein that simply by satisfying the Supreme Personality of Godhead, one satisfies the demigods and all other living entities without differentiation
- The expansions of differentiated parts and parcels, called jivas or living entities, are assisting hands of the Lord, and all of them are meant for rendering a particular pattern of service to the Lord
- The explanation of pradhana and prakrti is that pradhana is the subtle, undifferentiated sum total of all material elements. Although they are undifferentiated, one can understand that the total material elements are contained therein
- The Gandharvas said: Dear Lord, all the demigods, including Lord Siva, Lord Brahma, Indra and Marici and the great sages, are all only differentiated parts and parcels of Your body
- The living entities have three kinds of vision, according to their positions in self-realization. According to the bodily concept of life, one sees differentiation in terms of varieties of bodies
- The Lord expands Himself through the living beings (nityo nityanam cetanas cetananam). His personal visnu-tattva forms, which are all spiritual, are called svamsa, and the living entities who are differentiated parts are called vibhinnamsa
- The Lord is always the same Absolute Truth and is without differentiation between His form and self, or between His quality and body
- The Mayavadi philosopher, who does not differentiate between the Supreme Spirit and the individual spirit, says that the conditional existence of the living entity is his lila, or pastime
- The Mayavadis' differentiation between Brahman and maya is only due to ignorance
- There are bodily differentiations among all varieties of living entities, but a devotee should not distinguish between one living entity and another on such a basis
- This verse is specifically stated to defy the Mayavada conclusion of oneness without differentiation between the individual soul and the Supersoul
- Thus, without differentiating between himself and the Supreme Lord, it is his view that by worshiping himself he is worshiping the supreme whole