Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
conversation | converse | conversed | conversing | conversations
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Conversation"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- After having this conversation with Rupa Gosvami, the King entered his private house. Rupa Gosvami, then known as Dabira Khasa, also returned to his residence
- After the friendly conversation between Nanda Maharaja and Vasudeva, Vasudeva returned to his home. Nanda Maharaja and the other cowherd men, who had come to Mathura to pay their taxes, also returned home
- As Krsna conscious devotees, we do not like to converse with Mayavadi philosophers simply to waste valuable time, but whenever there is an opportunity we impress our philosophy upon them with great vigor and success
- I have received one letter from Sudama das Goswami that both of you had some hot conversation on the points of management, but I request both of you not to become agitated on any controversial point
- If such a fortunate combination (Maharaja Pariksit and Sukadeva Goswami) is made possible, then krsna-katha immediately becomes revealed, and people may benefit to the highest possible degree from such a conversation
- In the same Lalita-madhava there is an account of Krsna's kidnapping Rukmini at her royal marriage ceremony. At that time all of the princes present began to converse amongst themselves
- On that friendly platform there are different kinds of laughing and joking conversations. An example of such a friendly relationship with Krsna is described in the Srimad-Bhagavatam when Krsna was once thinking
- Once when Krsna and His cowherd friends were enjoying friendly conversation, Krsna began to address His associates in casual language. At that time Krsna's servant Patri was also enjoying the conversation
- Saunaka Rsi, told Suta Gosvami, "Although as human beings we are contaminated with so many taints of material existence, simply by our conversing with you about the Supreme Personality of Godhead we are now gradually decrying our desire for liberation"
- Sukadeva Gosvami continued to speak, "This narration is a conversation between Narayana Rsi and the great sage Narada"
- The chaste lady Sati, the daughter of Daksa, heard the heavenly denizens flying in the sky conversing about the great sacrifice being performed by her father
- The following is a conversation consisting of questions put before Rambha, a celebrated beautiful woman, and her corresponding answers
- The gopis and the men began to converse amongst themselves about how wonderful it was that child Krsna had been attacked in so many ways and so many times by so many demons, and yet the demons themselves had been killed and Krsna had remained uninjured
- The other gopi continued, "We (gopis) exchanged pleasing conversation then. Does He (Krsna) remember that particular night? We remember that night, and we feel separation. Separation from Krsna makes us agitated, as if there were fire in our bodies"
- The other gopi continued, "Who can forget a solitary conversation with Krsna, on whose chest the goddess of fortune always remains, in spite of Krsna’s not desiring her? My dear Uddhava, Vrndavana is the land of rivers, forests and cows"
- The thoughts of My (Krsna) pure devotees dwell in Me, their lives are fully devoted to My service, and they derive great satisfaction and bliss from always enlightening one another and conversing about Me
- The word daksayani means "the daughter of King Daksa." Sometimes, when there was relaxed conversation between husband and wife, Lord Siva used to call Sati "the daughter of King Daksa"
- There are other transcendental qualities of Krsna which are described by Siva to Parvati in the Padma Purana & in the First Canto of Srimad-Bhagavatam, in connection with a conversation between the demigod of the earth and the King of religion, Yamaraj
- They (the gopis and cowherd men) continued to converse amongst themselves about how so many great demons in such fierce bodies had attacked Krsna to kill Him but, by the grace of Hari, had not been able to cause even a slight injury
- This verse (Vidagdha-madhava 2.15) is spoken by Mukhara, a friend of Lord Krsna's grandmother, in a conversation with Paurnamasi, the grandmother of Madhumangala
- We can avoid idle conversation and utilize our time in the spare moments for studying slokas from the Gita and Bhagavatam. Practically I have given you more than enough for 50 years at one sloka daily
- When all the inhabitants of Vrndavana smelled the good aroma from the smoke of the burning Putana, they inquired from each other, “Where is this good fragrance coming from?” While conversing, they understood that it was the fumes of the burning Putana
- When the Muslim King asked his assistant, Kesava Chatri, for news of the influence of Caitanya, Kesava Chatri, although knowing everything about Caitanya, tried to avoid the conversation by not giving any importance to Caitanya Mahaprabhu's activities
- When they met, they had many conversations. Sanatana Gosvami told him in detail about his arrest and release
- While the King and Mukunda dasa were conversing, a servant brought a fan made of peacock feathers to shade the King's head from the sun. Consequently he held the fan above the King’s head
- While the women were engaged in conversations among themselves and the men were similarly engaged in conversation, there arrived from all directions almost all the important sages and ascetics, who had come for the purpose of seeing Krsna and Balarama