Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contention | contentions
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Contest (2 C, 3 P)
Pages in category "Contention"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- A Vaisnava, or devotee, must not only be fixed in the service of the Lord, but, if required, must be prepared to argue with the impersonalist Mayavadis with all logic and philosophy and defeat their contention that the Absolute Truth is impersonal
- At the end of this time, all the members of the Yadu dynasty tried to please the inhabitants of Vrndavana to their hearts’ content
- The materialistic scientists' contention that living entities other than human beings have no soul is nullified herein
- The monistic contention that ultimate truth is formless and that form is imposed does not hold true
- The Supreme Lord enjoys six kinds of opulences, and no one can establish that He is formless or that He is without energy. If someone claims so, his contention is completely opposed to the Vedic instructions
- There are many activities in the Vedic literature which are subjects of contention. For instance, it is said that an animal can be killed in a sacrifice, yet some maintain that animal killing is completely abominable