Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contended | contend | contender | contending | contends
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Contend"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.
- The Lord can appear in the form of the arca-vigraha, a Deity supposedly made of earth, stone or wood. Deity forms, although engraved from wood, stone or other matter, are not idols, as the iconoclasts contend
- The Mayavadis, who hold the view that the Absolute is impersonal and formless, contend that a realized soul has no need to talk
- The Mayavadis, who hold the view that the Absolute is impersonal and formless, contend that a realized soul has no need to talk. But the Vaisnavas, devotees of Krsna, contend that when one reaches the stage of realization, he really begins to talk
- The princesses, being attracted by Saubhari Muni, gave up their sisterly relationship and quarreled among themselves, each one of them contending, "This man is just suitable for me, and not for you"
- There are many so-called scholars who contend that the Lord descends in a body made of matter, just like an ordinary living being. Not knowing His inconceivable power, such foolish men place the Lord on an equal level with ordinary men