Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
amusement | amused | amusements | amusing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Entertainment (3 C, 15 P)
Pages in category "Amusing"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- A boy is trained to become brahmacari. Brahmacari. Brahmacari means complete celibacy. No sex life, no amusement. Because just to train him not to be attracted by this material sense enjoyment. Then he'll be able to grasp what is spiritual life
- I have read with great interest your article especially the one which is named as "CHALAR PATHE." It is not only very amusing but also instructive. Simple dry philosophical arguments will not be appealing now a days to people in general
- Sometimes, for the sake of amusement, Krsna and His friends used to decorate their faces in strange ways
- Sometimes, for the sake of amusement, they used to decorate their faces in strange ways. Another business of the friends was that each of them wanted to defeat Krsna
- Spiritual world means there is no work. There is simply ananda, joyfulness. That you see from reading Krsna book. They're not working. Krsna is going with the calves and the cows. That is not working. That is amusement