Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
funny | fun
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Fun"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A person is called dhira-lalita if he is naturally very funny, always in full youthfulness, expert in joking, and free from all anxieties. Such a dhira-lalita personality is generally found to be domesticated and very submissive to his lover
- After one moment of Brahma's calculation, he came back to see the fun caused by his stealing the boys & calves. But he was also afraid that he was playing with fire. Krsna was his master, & he had played mischief for fun by taking away His calves & boys
- After taking Their baths and finishing all other morning duties, Krsna and Balarama could hear the beating of the kettledrums in the wrestling arena. They immediately prepared Themselves to proceed to the spot to see the fun
- Animals do not marry but they have sex life, so that means you are animal. You’re not human being. The answer should be like that. Because marriage, this ceremony is not for fun
- At this age, Krsna once dressed Himself up exactly like Radharani, just to create fun among His friends. He put on golden earrings; and because He was blackish, He smeared the pulp of kunkum all over His body in order to become as fair as She
- I could not realize when I first spoke with Ramananda Raya that his topics and endeavors were all transcendentally uncommon. I made fun of him simply because he was a Vaisnava
- If one transgresses the laws of etiquette, people make fun of him, and thus he is vanquished in both this world and the next
- Initiation means seriously take up the... And if you make it a fun business, then I become implicated, you become implicated
- It was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna. The goddess of fortune considered that her vow of chastity would not be damaged by her relationship with Krsna
- Samba: He was presented before some rsis falsely dressed as a pregnant woman by his brothers, and in fun he asked the rsis what he was going to deliver. The rsis replied that he would deliver a lump of iron, which would be the cause of fratricidal war
- Since Krsna and Narayana are both the same personality, Laksmi's association with Krsna did not break her vow of chastity. Rather, it was in great fun that the goddess of fortune wanted to associate with Lord Krsna
- The calves, being disturbed, would immediately begin running here and there, and the children would be dragged over clay and cow dung. To see this fun, Yasoda and Rohini would call all their neighborhood friends, the gopis
- Try as far as possible to discipline the children with love and affection, so that they develop a taste for austerity of life and think it great fun to serve Krishna in many ways