Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
address | addressed | addressee | addresses | addressing | addressive
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Addressed"
The following 159 pages are in this category, out of 159 total.
- According to the customary etiquette of Mayavadi sannyasis, they address one another as Narayana
- Addressing him (Gargamuni) very politely, he (Nanda) said, “My dear brahmana, your appearance in a householder’s place is only to enlighten. We are always engaged in household duties and are forgetting our real duty of self-realization"
- Addressing Mucukunda, the demigod requested him to ask any benediction he might be pleased with, except the benediction of liberation
- After addressing the innumerable trees and plants and the earth, they (the gopis) turned their faces toward the beautiful deer, who were looking at them very pleasingly
- After hearing these words (from goddess Durga), Kamsa became very much overwhelmed with fear. Out of pity, he immediately released Vasudeva and Devaki from the bondage of their shackles and very politely began to address them
- After his appearance, Svayambhuva Manu, the father of mankind, along with his wife (Satarupa), thus addressed the reservoir of Vedic wisdom, Brahma, with obeisances and folded hands
- After performing this sacrifice, Vasudeva felt so satisfied that there was no limit to his happiness. All the members of his family were with him, and in their presence he caught hold of the hands of Nanda Maharaja and addressed him thus
- After seeing Krsna, Jarati cried very loudly, addressing all the residents of Vrndavana to inform them that this son of King Nanda was setting fire to the household life of her daughter-in-law
- Although there is no GBC man for Far East for addressing your questions, still, as I am now old man and inclined for philosophy and translating, I am asking my disciples to kindly give me some relief from so much administrative work and asking questions
- An example of perspiring because of jubilation is described in Srimad-Bhagavatam. One gopi addressed Radharani thusly
- Another lady in the assembly addressed her friend, "Dear friend, just imagine how fortunate is the land of Vrndavana, where the S P of God Himself is present, always decorated with flower garlands engaged in tending cows along with His brother, Balarama"
- Another word Maharaja Pariksit used when he addressed Sukadeva Gosvami is suvrata, which means to take a vow to enact pious activities. Sukadeva Gosvami was an educated brahmacari, and under the circumstances it was not possible for him to indulge in sex
- As soon as she (Sudama's wife) saw her husband (Sudama) present before her, tears of joy fell from her eyes, and her voice became so choked up that she could not even address her husband
- At this time, Gopinatha Acarya came there while Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya was with King Prataparudra. Being a brahmana, he offered his benediction to the King and addressed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya as follows
- Balarama said, "O you kings of the ants! Why are you hiding yourselves in these holes?" At the same time He also addressed the King of heaven: "O King Indra! You plaything of Saci! Why are you laughing?"
- Because Ugrasena was the King of the Bhojas, he was considered the chief Yadu, and therefore the visitors specifically addressed him
- Being empowered by his wife, Pradyumna immediately went before Sambara and challenged him to fight. Pradyumna addressed him in very strong language, so that his temper would be agitated and he would be moved to fight
- By addressing the brahmanas as "knowers of all religious principles," the boys expressed the point of view that when the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna and Balarama, were asking for food, the brahmanas should immediately deliver some
- By possessing all these material assets one becomes artificially puffed up, intoxicated by such temporary possessions. Consequently, such materially puffed up persons are incapable of uttering the holy name of the Lord by addressing Him feelingly
- By talking among themselves, they soon forgot all their past miseries. Kuntidevi especially addressed her brother Vasudeva as follows
- Camasa Muni addressed king Nimi, "The brahmanas have come out from the head, the ksatriyas have come out from the arms, the vaisyas have come out from the waist, and the sudras have come out from the legs"
- Camasa Muni addressed king Nimi, "The sannyasis have come out from the head, the vanaprasthas from the arms, the grhasthas from the waist, and the brahmacaris from the legs"
- Camasa Muni addressed the King Nimi, "The four social orders, namely the brahmanas, the ksatriyas, the vaisyas, and the sudras, have come out of the different parts of the universal form of the Supreme Lord"
- Crying loudly and embracing the bodies of their husbands, which lay on the wrestling dais, the wives of Kamsa and his brothers lamented, addressing the dead bodies
- Gopi addressed the earth "I think that you must be very jubilant because the trees and plants, which are just like hairs on your body, are standing up so gloriously. May we ask when did you first get these symptoms?"
- Gopi addressed the earth, "Are you enjoying this jubilation since you were touched by the incarnation of Vamana or since you were delivered by the incarnation of Varaha?"
- Gopinatha Acarya and Mukunda Datta became very unhappy when they heard this. Gopinatha Acarya therefore addressed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya as follows
- Gopinatha Acarya then addressed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya, "Nonetheless, because you are bereft of even a pinch of the Lord's mercy, you cannot understand Him, even though He is present in your home"
- Gopinatha Acarya then addressed Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya: "You are a great scholar and a teacher of many disciples. Indeed, there is no other scholar like you on earth"
- Gopinatha Acarya then took Mukunda Datta with him and went to Sarvabhauma's house. When they arrived, Sarvabhauma addressed Mukunda Datta as follows
- Gopis addressed the earth and began to say, "My dear earthly planet, how many austerities and penances you must have undergone to have the lotus feet of Krsna always touching your surface"
- Having concluded that Krsna was the S.P of Godhead, the sages addressed Him thus, "Dear Lord, we, the leaders of human society, are supposed to possess the proper philosophy of life, yet we are bewildered by the spell of Your external energy"
- He (Kamsa) immediately ordered the band to stop playing and addressed his men as follows, "I order that these two sons of Vasudeva be immediately driven out of Mathura"
- He (Lord Visnu) addressed Bhrgu Muni as follows: "My dear brahmana, it is My greatest fortune that you have come here. Please, therefore, sit down on this cushion for a few minutes"
- Hiranyakasipu addresses Prahlada, "My dear son, association is very important. It acts just like a crystal-stone which will reflect anything which is put before it"
- I always welcome to get letters from my beloved disciples, but unless there is some urgent matter it is better if all of the students will address their questions from South Pacific and Australia zone to you
- I want that you all GBC men work cooperatively to manage things now, along with the other officers, and it is better if devotees can address their questions to you
- In a meeting of learned men, when there are congratulations or addresses for the speaker, the qualifications of the congratulator should be as follows. He must be the leader of the house and an elderly man. He must be vastly learned also
- In addition to jubilation, there are sometimes symptoms of disappointment. Pradyumna once addressed Samba with these words
- In another statement, Subala is addressed thus, "My dear Subala, the damsels of Vrndavana who had the opportunity of enjoying Krsna's kissing must be the foremost of all the fortunate women in the world"
- In the great assembly of respectable citizens, friends, relatives, brahmanas, sages, ksatriyas and vaisyas - in the presence of all, including his brothers - King Yudhisthira directly addressed Lord Krsna as follows
- In this way, Sri Balarama instructed Rukmini in spiritual knowledge. He further addressed His sister-in-law thus, "Sweet, smiling Rukmini, do not be aggrieved by false notions caused by ignorance"
- Indra addresses his mother in this manner, "My dear Mother (Aditi), persons who have given up all kinds of desire and are simply engaged in devotional service to the Lord know what is actually their self-interest"
- Indra addresses to Aditi, "Such persons are actually serving their self-interests and are considered first-class experts in the matter of advancing to the perfectional stage of life"
- Karabhajana Muni addresses King Nimi and says, "As such, if by chance or mistake he does something which is forbidden, there is no need for him to perform any purificatory ceremonies"
- Karabhajana Muni addresses King Nimi and says, "My dear King, a person who has given up the worship of the demigods and has completely concentrated his energy in the devotional service of the S P of Godhead has become very, very dear to the Lord"
- Karabhajana Muni addresses Maharaj Nimi as follows, "Nor has he any obligation to perform the different kinds of activities we render to the great sages, ancestors, living entities and family and society members"
- Karttikeya addressed King Mucukunda, "But you left that kingdom, neglected your opulence and possessions, and never cared for fulfillment of your personal ambitions"
- Karttikeya addressed King Mucukunda, "My dear King, you have sacrificed everything for the sake of the demigods. You had a very nice kingdom, undisturbed by any kind of enemy"
- Karttikeya addressed King Mucukunda, "Time and tide wait for no man. Now even if you return to your home, you will find no one living there"
- Kasyapa thus addressed his wife (Diti), who was trembling because of fear that her husband was offended. She understood that he had been dissuaded from his daily duties of offering evening prayers, yet she desired the welfare of her children in the world
- King (Maharaja Pariksit) addressed him as follows: "I am surprised that Rukmi and Krsna, who were so greatly inimical to one another, could again be united by marital relationships between their descendants."
- King Anga addressed the priestly order: My dear priests, kindly tell me what offense I have committed. Although invited, the demigods are neither taking part in the sacrifice nor accepting their share
- King Kulasekhara next addresses the Lord as Dayapara, "He who is causelessly merciful," because there is no one but the Lord who can be a causelessly merciful friend to us. He is therefore also called Dina-bandhu, "the friend of the needy"
- Kirtanananda may be eager to address in the Harvard university but recently he has lost his link on account of disobedience
- Krsna was informed, "Similarly, she has addressed the birds and the drones and inquired from them as to whether Krsna has passed before them, and she has inquired if they can say anything about You"
- Krsna was not captivated by the beauty of His wives. Krsna is therefore the supreme controller of senses, and this is admitted in the Bhagavad-gita, where He is addressed as Hrsikesa - the master of the senses
- Laksmi is addressed here as devi, the goddess, because in Vaikuntha she supplies all opulences to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His devotees, who in this way enjoy natural life in the Vaikuntha planets
- Lord Caitanya taught that we should simply cry, and we shall simply pray for accepting us. That's all. So this vibration is simply a cry for addressing the Supreme Lord
- Lord Siva realized that his benediction had become troublesome for Banasura and addressed him, "You rascal! You are very eager to fight, but since you have no one to fight with, you are distressed"
- Madhudvisa is GBC man for South Pacific zone, so his direction must be followed by everyone and all of the devotees there should address their problems to him for his consideration
- Maharaja Pariksit, since he was one of the well-known emperors of the world, was also presented with addresses of welcome in all parts of the world as he visited those places
- Mahatma Vidura knew all this, and therefore he addressed Dhrtarastra, saying: My dear King, please get out of here immediately. Do not delay. Just see how fear has overtaken you
- Mother Yasoda addressed Balarama thus: "My dear Rama, the glory of Your family, my dear child, please come back with Your younger brother Krsna immediately. You have been engaged in playing since early morning, and You must be very tired"
- Mother Yasoda addressed Balarama thus: "Please come back and take Your lunch at home. Your father Nandaraja is waiting for You. He has to eat, so You must come back so that he can eat"
- Mother Yasoda then addressed Nanda Maharaj, "See my dear son, whose eyes are white, who has a turban on His head, a wrapper on His body and leg bells which tinkle very sweetly on His feet"
- Nanda Maharaja addressed Garga Muni as one of the great authorities in astrological science
- Nanda Maharaja also addressed Garga Muni as “the best of the brahmanas.” A brahmana is one who is expert in the knowledge of the Supreme. Without knowledge of the Supreme Absolute, one cannot be recognized as a brahmana
- Narada Muni addressed Narayana Rsi as an incarnation of Krsna and specifically addressed Him as the supreme well-wisher of the conditioned souls
- Narada Muni once addressed Krsna jokingly: "My dear Lord of the cowherd boys, Your bulls while eating grass from the pasturing ground and moving on their four legs, have certainly eaten up all the grass of irreligion!"
- Narayana Rsi, being an incarnation of Krsna, is also addressed as the well-wisher of the conditioned souls. As stated in the Bhagavad-gita, everyone should know that there is no well-wisher like Krsna
- Next he (Jarasandha) turned toward Balarama and addressed Him, "You, Balarama! If You like You can fight along with Him, and if You have patience, then You can wait to be killed by my arrows. Thus You can be promoted to heaven"
- Once Mother Yasoda addressed one of her friends in this way, "Nanda Maharaj, the leader of the cowherdsmen, worshiped Lord Visnu along with me, and as a result of this worshiping Krsna has been saved from the clutches of Putana and other demons"
- One devotee, after observing the yawning of another devotee, addressed him thus, "My dear mystic, I think that within your heart there is some ecstatic devotional love which is causing you to yawn"
- One must learn the transcendental subject by submissive aural reception from the right sources. Therefore these sages addressed the speaker Suta Gosvami with great respect
- One of Her (Radharani's) friends addressed Her in this way: "My dear friend, You have already sold Yourself and all Your beauty to Govinda. Now You should not be bashful. Please look upon Him cheerfully"
- One queen addressed a swan as follows: "My dear swan, please come here, come here. You are welcome. Please sit down and take some milk. My dear swan, can you tell me if you have any message from Syamasundara?"
- Please immediately send me the names and addresses of all the foreign devotees in India. Please also their passport numbers and nationality
- Pradyumna addressed Prabhavati at that time and said: "My dear Prabhavati, just look at the head of our family, Sri Krsna: He is Visnu Himself, the supreme driver of Garuda
- Pradyumna once addressed Samba with these words: "My dear Samba, you are such a glorified personality! I have seen that once when you were playing on the ground, your body became covered with dust; yet our father, Lord Krsna, still took you up on His lap"
- Pranava, or the omkara transcendental sound in the beginning of every Vedic hymn, addresses the Supreme Lord
- Rudra, having been ordered by Brahma, circumambulated his father, the master of the Vedas. Addressing him with words of assent, he entered the forest to perform austere penances
- Rukmini addresses a letter to Krsna as follows: "My dear unconquerable Krsna, my marriage day is fixed for tomorrow. I request that You come to the city of Vidarbha without advertising Yourself"
- Rukmini was the daughter of King Bhismaka, a powerful king. Thus Krsna did not address her as Rukmini; He addressed her this time as the princess. "My dear princess, it is very surprising. Many great personalities in the royal order wanted to marry you"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "As such, why should persons with this knowledge (of Your transcendental position) be attracted by a post in the heavenly kingdom?"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "Auspicious persons, who are fortunate enough to be engaged in glorifying Your attributes and who actually know what Your transcendental position is, do not even care to accept liberation offered by You"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "Because they (auspicious persons) are so transcendentally enriched, they do not care to accept even the post of Indra, the heavenly King"
- Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "They know that the post of the King of heaven is also fearful, whereas for those who are engaged in glorifying Your transcendental qualities there is only joyfulness and freedom from all danger"
- Seeing this exquisitely beautiful dress of Krsna, one devotee addressed his friend in this manner
- Similarly, Maharaj Nanda addressed his wife, "My dear Yasoda, just look at your offspring, Krsna! See His blackish bodily luster, His eyes tinged with red color, His broad chest and His nice golden necklace
- Siva addresses Sati thusly, "My dear Sati, persons who are devoted to Narayana (Krsna) are not afraid of anything"
- Smiling within himself, Narada addressed the Lord as follows: "My dear Lord of all mystic powers, object of the meditation of great mystics, the extent of Your mystic power is certainly inconceivable, even to mystics like Lord Brahma and Lord Siva"
- So to anyone who is constantly engaged in addressing the Lord and His energy, we can imagine how much the Supreme Lord is obliged. It is impossible for the Lord to ever forget such a devotee
- Some of the gopis then addressed their gopi friends: "Dear friends, why don’t you question these creepers, who are so jubilantly embracing the big trees as if the trees were their husbands?"
- Srivasa Thakura continued to address Svarupa Damodara, "Your gopis are engaged in boiling milk and churning yogurt, but my mistress, the goddess of fortune, sits on a throne made of jewels and gems"
- Stopping the demon, the Lord (Narayana) addressed him as follows, "My dear son of Sakuni, you appear very tired, as if coming from a very distant place"
- Sukadeva Gosvami addressed King Pariksit thus, "My dear King, Lord Brahma, Lord Visnu and Lord Siva, the principal trio of the material creation, are able to bless or curse anyone"
- Sukadeva Gosvami addresses Pariksit Maharaj there and says, "The great soul of King Bharata was so much attached to the service of the lotus feet of Krsna"
- Suta Gosvami is twice addressed by Saunaka Gosvami out of great joy because he and the members of the assembly were eager to hear the text of Bhagavatam uttered by Sukadeva Gosvami
- Taking a lotus flower in his trunk, he (Gajendra) addressed the Lord, saying, "O original enjoyer, Lord of the universe! O deliverer, as famous as a place of pilgrimage! All are purified simply by hearing Your holy name, which is worthy to be chanted"
- The 4 sages headed by Sanaka Muni addressed the Lord as follows, "My dear SP of God, Your reputation is very attractive and free from all material contamination. Therefore You are worthy of being glorified & are actually the reservoir of all pilgrimages"
- The brahmacari addressed Vrkasura as the son of Sakuni just to convince him that He was known to his father, Sakuni
- The demigods addressed the Lord: Fortunately for us, this demon (Hiranyaksa), who was a torment to the worlds, has been slain by You, and we too, O Lord, are now at ease, in devotion to Your lotus feet
- The etiquette is to address every woman, never mind whether she is young or old, as "Mother." This is brahmacari
- The gopis then addressed the tulasi plants: "Dear tulasi, you are much beloved by Lord Krsna because your leaves are always at His lotus feet"
- The gopis then looked upon the ground they were traversing and began to address the earth: "Dear earthly planet, we do not know how many penances and austerities you have undergone to be now living with the footprints of Lord Krsna upon you"
- The King said, "Bhattacarya, you are the most learned and experienced person I know. Therefore when you address Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu as Lord Krsna, I accept this as the truth"
- The maha-mantra (Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare) is also simply an address to the Lord and His energy
- The queens continued talking like that, and they addressed the mountain as follows: "Dear mountain, you are very generous. By your gravity only, the whole crust of this earth is properly maintained"
- The sage Maitreya said to Vidura: After his appearance, Manu, the father of mankind, along with his wife, thus addressed the reservoir of Vedic wisdom, Brahma, with obeisances and folded hands
- The sages present then began to address Vasudeva in the presence of Lord Krsna, Balarama and many other kings, and, as requested by him, they gave their instructions
- The spiritual master is generally called gosani, and thakura is used to address the paramahamsas, those in the topmost rank of spirituality
- The unmarried girls used to pray with great devotion to goddess Katyayani, addressing her as follows
- The whole Vrindaban city appreciated my service in the foreign countries. Both the Municipality Chairman officially as well as the Vrajavasi public gave me address of welcome in great meetings
- The word samvit is variously used to mean "in fighting," "in promising," "for satisfying," "in addressing," "by practical action," "indication," and "knowledge"
- Then the younger brahmana addressed the Deity, saying, "My dear Lord, You are my witness. I shall call for You to testify if it is necessary later on"
- There is a similar statement by a person fallen in the hellish condition of life. He addressed the Supreme Lord thus: "My dear Lord, Yamaraja has placed me in a situation which is full of filthy and obnoxious smells"
- There is a statement by a gopi who addressed Subala, a friend of Krsna: "My dear Subala, I know that Krsna is your friend and you always enjoy smiling and joking with Him"
- There is a statement in the Lalita-madhava that Lord Baladeva, intoxicated from drinking excessive quantities of honey, once began to address the ants
- There is another instance of a dreadful situation with Krsna as the object as follows. After being sufficiently chastised by child Krsna in the Yamuna River, the Kaliya snake began to address the Lord
- There Narada addresses King Yudhisthira while the King is appreciating the glories of the character of Prahlada Maharaj. A devotee always appreciates the activities of other devotees
- There were various types of big trees and small plants in the forest, and the gopis addressed them: "Dear banyan tree, have you seen the son of Maharaja Nanda passing this way, laughing and playing on His flute?"
- These are three words of the name of God. One is Krishna, one is Rama and there is the word Hara, from the word Hara comes Hare, addressing, and Krishna addressing the Lord and Rama addressing the Lord
- They (opposing princes) addressed Sisupala thus, "Our dear Sisupala, don't be discouraged in this way. You belong to the royal order and are the chief amongst the fighters
- They (the gopis) addressed the deer, "It appears, that Krsna, who is the Supreme Narayana Himself, must have passed through this way along with His companion, Laksmi, the goddess of fortune
- They all prayed to Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, addressing Him as the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself and saying, "Sir, please excuse our offense. Please have mercy upon us and bring our spiritual master back to life"
- Thinking of You as my friend, I have rashly addressed You "O Krsna," "O Yadava," "O my friend," not knowing Your glories. Please forgive whatever I may have done in madness or in love
- This statement by Krsna gives evidence of how one can please the Supreme Lord simply by addressing Him: "Hey, Krsna! Hey, Govinda!"
- Thus the author addresses the guru in the plural to show the highest respect for all his predecessor spiritual masters
- Treat Kirtanananda as bona fide and address him as Kirtanananda Maharaja. He should be first offered obeisances and he will return the respect to his Godbrothers
- Two hours later, in a quiet place, Pradyumna regained consciousness, and when he saw that he was in a place other than the battlefield, he addressed the charioteer and condemned him
- Uddhava addresses Lord Krsna and says, "Although happiness from these different sources can be very easily had by them. In spite of such facilities, my dear Lord, I do not aspire to achieve any such results"
- Uddhava addresses Lord Krsna and says, "My dear Lord, for persons who are engaged in Your transcendental loving service there is nothing worth obtaining from religiousness, economic development, sense gratification or liberation"
- Uddhava addresses Lord Krsna and says, "My only prayer is that I may have unflinching faith and devotion unto Your lotus feet"
- Vasudeva addressed Nanda, “My dear brother, you were old and very anxious to beget a son, and yet you had none. Now by the grace of the Lord you are fortunate to have a very nice son. I think that this incident is very auspicious for you"
- Vrtrasura addresses the Lord, "I do not aspire to this. Nor do I wish the mystic perfections of yoga practice, nor do I aspire to spiritual emancipation. All I wish for, my Lord, is Your association and transcendental service eternally"
- Vrtrasura, who addresses the Lord as follows, "My dear Lord, by leaving Your transcendental service I may be promoted to the planet called Dhruva-loka (the Pole Star), or I may gain lordship over all the planetary systems of the universe"
- Welcoming him with sweet, nectarean words, He (the Supreme Personality of Godhead) addressed Narada as bhagavan, or one who is self-sufficient, possessing all knowledge, renunciation, strength, fame, beauty and other, similar opulences
- When Cupid came on one occasion to visit Lord Krsna, some devotee addressed him thus: "My dear Cupid, because you have been so fortunate as to have placed your eyesight on the lotus feet of Krsna"
- When King Dhrtarastra was sitting among friends and relatives, Akrura began to address him, calling him Vaicitravirya. Vaicitravirya means "the son of Vicitravirya"
- When Krsna was present on this planet there was no irreligion. In this connection, Narada Muni once addressed Krsna jokingly
- When Krsna, in punishing the Kaliya serpent, appeared to have drowned Himself in the poisonous water of the Yamuna, Nanda Maharaj addressed Yasoda Devi thusly
- When Lord Krsna, Maharaj Yudhisthira and the other Pandavas approached Bhismadeva, he was very grateful to Lord Krsna, and he addressed the brahmana military commander, Krpacarya, thus
- When Mother Yasoda, the Queen of Gokula, was going to see her son Krsna at Kuruksetra, one of her friends began to address her thus
- When Ramananda Raya addressed Caitanya as the S P of God, Caitanya Mahaprabhu objected, saying, "I am not the Supreme Personality of Godhead but an ordinary human being. Therefore I must fear public opinion in three ways - with My body, mind and words"
- When Rksaraj was in front of Krsna fighting and suddenly realized that Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna addressed him thus: "My dear Rksaraj, why is your face so dry? Please do not feel threatened by Me"
- While addressing Arjuna He (Krsna) says, "Anyone who is engaged in chanting My transcendental name must be considered to be always associating with Me. And I may tell you frankly that for such a devotee I become easily purchased"
- While he was sitting beneath a tree, an unknown cowherd boy came with a pot of milk, placed it before Madhavendra Puri and, smiling, addressed him as follows
- While Sukadeva Gosvami was narrating the history of Vrkasura, he addressed Maharaja Pariksit as Bharata, referring to King Pariksit’s birth in a family of devotees
- Without the spiritual master's order, nobody can utilize the service of a godbrother as one's personal servant. We address each-other as prabhu, so how can we engage our godbrother as servant?